A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,966
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Round 10 Gallery  (Read 8305 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2009 12:40:14 PM »

Jenna_Gayle is having camera problems, and said it was ok for me to post one of Arti with his goodies just before he headed home:

He picked up a bunch of freebies (brochures, a make-your-own-globe from work, and scarf from Tibet), and brought some home-crafted bling (shibori scarf and poppy photo from the community gardens), plus some souvenirs from his travels, like the Chinese zodiac critters from the Hong Kong night market, Tibetan prayer flags, Boulder-made herbal teas, and cookbook from New Mexico.

His total distance traveled was approximately 26,000 miles!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2009 12:09:34 PM »

I got Ameyaltzin a while ago! but had no time to post pics!

This is how she arrived!!! In her beautiful dress!!! Cute!!!!1

She brought a scrapbook: this is my fave page of the scrapbook!!! Love how the dog and Ameyaltzin are hugging each other!!!! arent' they cute???

from the places she visited

From her ceramic class and some snails! (funny I sent snails too!!) Not all of them are in there because some went automatically into use!!

Other goodies pirate sent!! I love the cookie cutter!!! And the passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An amazing picture book (that my brother stole right away and that I'm fighting to get back) and a book by a local writer that cannot wait to read!!

Pirate also sent me a tshirt (which is now in the washing machine, so will post pics later!!!)
And just to remember.... The last picture I took!! (Ameyaltzin arrived before Piccolo left)
I know it's crooked, my computer wont rotate it, so I will re-post it as soon as I manage to fix it!!!1

Thanks for all Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009 12:17:03 PM by malisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009 04:20:46 PM »

OMG! That picture of Amey and Piccolo together is too cute! I had to save it on my computer!! I'm so glad you like all your goodies. This was such a fun swap and I was lucky to have such a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009 08:09:37 PM »

LOL!!! That was piccolo's last day in Mexico, we went to school and my best friend wanted to take loads of pics with her (and with Amey) so we have more... but that one is the best! They look soo cute together.....

Actually, the pic was taken during my obstetrics class (you can see my teacher's legs beside Amey)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009 08:11:24 PM by malisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
Wildfyre
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2009 03:35:43 PM »

kjlutz's new LV, Jadzia Dax, had quite the week!

On Thursday we took her to the enormous Cabela's store in Lacy, WA. Here she is checking out the aquarium-

Then on Saturday we went up the Olympic Peninsula to Port Townsend. There she got to see a lot of historical Victorian-era buildings-

Including Manresa Castle (which is supposed to be haunted)

We stopped at a park where she was almost eaten by a gigantic Salmon-

After that we decided to hit the library where it was a bit safer. There was an odd statue out front and Jadzia had to stop to decipher the alien language used to write the book he was guarding-

During our trip to Port Townsend she also met a dragon who almost ate her, fought off a wooden seal monster, and stopped for a couple scenic beach photo's.. but I'm saving that for the scrapbook  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
hlillie
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2009 07:37:19 PM »

Awesome pictures!!!! Next time I go on vacation I am taking  a wee little friend with me and take pictures from their point of view. It makes everything much more interesting. Thanks for sharing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2009 06:08:16 PM »

Camera problems now resolved, here is a pic of Lyle's scrapbook (with Lyle lounging in Puerto Rico) and a cool frame with sea glass and twine!

It has been so cold here that I think Lyle would like to travel back to Puerto Rico Smiley  Thanks, Jenna_Gayle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2009 03:11:07 AM »

Lyle looks right at home there on the beach Cheesy And Wildfyre I LOVE that strange statue, I think I want one Grin and that building looks like it is definitely haunted to me Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Mix Halloween Pumpkin Punch
How to Bake Pumpkin Bread
How to Marinade Spicy Vampire Batwings
How to Make Yummy Cheese Balls
How to Prepare a Chicken and Roast Pepper Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...