A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,111
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill-a-Box of Holiday Gifts Rd 2 *Extended Send Out by Monday 11/30*  (Read 12726 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2009 09:05:39 PM »

I"m gearing up for a craftathon week- I hope to bang out most of the items for this swap as well as finish up another swap in just a couple days... we'll see how it goes!

Me too!  Finished a 2 more items tonight plus a have a couple of more started.  I'm hoping to be mostly complete this weekend.  I may have to upsize the box...or else my partner may have to stuff a couple of the items  Grin - we'll see how it goes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
nancy01602
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2009 04:52:23 AM »

Where is the link from Round 1 that shows what was in the Swap packages?   The link on page 1 doesn't take me to it.  Is it me or the link?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2009 05:28:01 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276188.0  - round 1 gallery
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2009 07:50:08 AM »

I worked a little more this past weekend and discovered that one thing I'm making (which I wanted to do 2 of) is just not quite how I imagined it.  So I'm going to stick to just making the one, and I came up with a new idea, but I'm going to need to do a little research before making it.  I finished one more gift for the husband and it came out perfect!!  I'm excited about that.  Since all my stuff is small (even if it's a medium time-wise) I'm going to have to find some fun stuff to finish filling the box with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
imafundork
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2009 08:13:29 AM »

Where is the link from Round 1 that shows what was in the Swap packages?   The link on page 1 doesn't take me to it.  Is it me or the link?

Not you...it was me!  I just fixed the link on the first page.

Since all my stuff is small (even if it's a medium time-wise) I'm going to have to find some fun stuff to finish filling the box with.

Glad to see I'm not the only one!  I have around half of the box filled.  One of the items, I'm working on has taken over 20 hours already!  I guess I'm a slow knitter...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2009 08:46:37 AM »

Glad to see I'm not the only one!  I have around half of the box filled.  One of the items, I'm working on has taken over 20 hours already!  I guess I'm a slow knitter...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only slow knitter out there.  I'm making a scarf for my friends 50th birthday.  Everyone says, do scarves they're quick and easy.  If my math is right this little sucker is going to have 15 - 16 hours of work into it.  It's one I've wanted to make for myself for a while now.  I sure hope she LOVES it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
imafundork
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2009 11:02:39 AM »

Scarves are only quick and easy if they are on size 11 or large needles!  Cheesy

I have made a couple of scarves in the past few months and I honestly never want to knit one again!  It's not like they're practical in South Florida anyway.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2009 06:39:46 PM »

I had the most awesome crafting day today.  I got a ton of stuff done and some of it was even for me.  Gotta love that.  Jennyleigh I got a large done for you today  Grin  I now remember why I don't do that particular crafty type thing.  I'm just not much for blood letting in my old age. It did turn out really great, though.  I'm sure you're gonna love it. 

There was one other set of little doodads that I started, lost and found again today.  Those will be checked off of the to do list sometime next week.  Now that I took the time to finish crafting all of the things that I'd started or gathered supplies for I can now see the counter top again.  WooHoo.  It was an amazing Friday the 13th for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2009 07:30:00 PM »

OOH! I love finding a half done project that I thought I'd lost! (it happens more than I should admit though  Cheesy )
And I had a good day, I didn't craft much, but I did shop for 9 1/2 hours!  I spent one of those hours perusing and one in Hobby Lobby, Plus I went to Michaels and Hobbytown USA. Sooooo awesome. Plus I got to visit the happiest place on earth. Well, for me, Target! Now- off to unload and make something from this mess!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imafundork
« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2009 07:12:56 AM »

OOH! I love finding a half done project that I thought I'd lost! (it happens more than I should admit though  Cheesy )
And I had a good day, I didn't craft much, but I did shop for 9 1/2 hours!  I spent one of those hours perusing and one in Hobby Lobby, Plus I went to Michaels and Hobbytown USA. Sooooo awesome. Plus I got to visit the happiest place on earth. Well, for me, Target! Now- off to unload and make something from this mess!

Target is high on my "happy places" list, too!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken and Artichokes with Chef Patrick Connolly at Bobo
Home Style Fried Chicken
How To Cook Asparagus
Italian Sausage & Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
Baked Potato
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...