Wes Anderson Swap Take 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
Sign-up date range: 09/13/09 – 09/26/09
Date to send item by: 10/30/09
Limited to a certain number of people?(optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love Wes Anderson movies? Do the names Bill Murray, Owen Wilson and Anjelica Houston make you giddy? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This swap is for all lovers of Wes Anderson.
This is going to be a very low stress swap. You will be crafting 4 points
worth of items for your partner. That means a large and a small or two mediums (or anything else equal to 4 points). I’ve allowed an entire month for crafting, so even though there aren’t many points, you will have enough time to make amazing crafts. Hopefully everyone will have received his or her package before the release of The Fantastic Mr. Fox!
So, if you like any or all of Anderson’s movies from Bottle Rocket
to The Darjeeling Ltd
(and soon to be The Fantastic Mr. Fox
), come join the fun!
I would like everyone to post in this board about once a week. I’m not going to enforce the rule, but it will make my life easier. Please contact me about any concerns you have, the sooner I know about an issue, the faster it can be sorted. Happy crafting ☺
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Wes Anderson Swap Take 3
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Which crafts would you like to receive?
Which crafts would you least like to receive?
Least favourite colours?
What kind of crafts do you make?
Do you have a favourite Wes Anderson movie? If so, which one?
Do you have a least favourite Wes Anderson movie? Is so which one?
Least favourite character?
Do you have any favourite quotes?
Do you have any favourite moments?
Do you have any major allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (i.e. smoke, pets)?
Do you have a wist? If so, what is the url?
Do you have anything else that you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.You might want to check out the Wes Anderson Swap Take 2 Gallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236443.0
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. jodielayne (Welcome First Time Swapper!)
4. sarafpool (Welcome First Time Swapper!)
7. PatriaESentReceivedSent and ReceivedContact me ASAPLate with Communication
theshipshape <-> applesweet
jodielayne <-> MacNatalie
sarafpool -> PatriaE ->jca1982 ->sarafpool