A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap 6 Gallery  (Read 9630 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

grapeicepop
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009 08:35:00 PM »

I recieved a great package from Staar84 today, with something in it that has to quite possibly be one of the BEST ideas EVER!! Grin Grin I love everything!! Thank you so much!!

I took pictures, but i have to wait until tomorrow to post them! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

never_more
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009 04:59:19 PM »

So here I was, making a shirt for me to wear to school on Monday(Incidentally, that's my seventeenth birthday), when my father starts knocking in a loud rhythm on my door saying something about a package...

What do you know, I received from the wonderfully talented Kayoubi today!

While my little brother and cat watched on in amazement, I opened up my wonderful goodies!

And I do apologize now for the quality of the pictures I had to take with my digital video camera, my real camera being at school.

First....

"Quidditch Through The Ages," from Hermione, who seems to think I don't read enough...

Well, not enough LATELY I'd say. Lol

Secondly...

A Wimbourne Wasps sweater from Ludo Bagman, who would like to apologize for the Leprechaun Gold incident.

Here's a close-up of the logo on the front while I'm wearing it. It's very, very perfect for these cold Colorado school mornings (we have to defrost our windows already!)!

And, my very, very, truly amazing favorite....!

A Ravenclaw beater's jersey from Fred and George, as the toilet seat would not fit into the box. They also want a rematch for that game fifth year.

Bring it on!

Here's some close-up's of the lovely details!

that's the front ^^^^^^^^^^^_^

and the back. 36 is my favorite/lucky number!!

I just want to say I had a wonderful time doing this swap, and Kayoubi, you are an amazing partner!!! I now know what to wear to the premiere of the next movie!

I do hope you like your package, it should be there any minute now!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The purpose of art is to give shape to life."
William Shakespeare
Kayoubi
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009 05:44:32 AM »

I'm soo glad to hear that you like everything!! lol, my mom and I had fun trying to fit everything into the tiniest box possible, could you tell? I was so worried about how evrything would fit, but it looks like it fits great! Yay!

Oh, and don't get too worried if it seems like it takes a while for me to recieve, it takes forever for mail to get delivered here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal's not normal" ~ House
Sewwhut

Love Love Love :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009 02:00:02 PM »

This swap is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grapeicepop
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009 06:01:45 PM »

I got my package a couple of days ago. I had to go out of state early in the morning, so i didn't have time to post pictures, so I tried to get to it as soon as i got home tonight.  Smiley
First: It came wrapped in harry potter paper!  Cheesy

Some Fever Fudge!

A bag with the Goblet of Fire on it, (My fav. Book)  Grin

YAY! A Death Eater Cloak, Which was an amazing idea! Grin Ive been wearing it since i got it.! I pretty much squeeled when i opened it.

Close up of the Dark mark!

A Quibbler!

Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Staar84
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009 11:31:34 PM »

Yeah! I was really nervous, I didn't feel like I did enough. I'm so glad you like everything!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
papilionette
Chaotic Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2009 09:36:50 AM »

I received from the lovely Ariaya today!! And it is such a great package!

I'll start right away with the photo's and I got to warn you all, that I made a lot of pictures!

Here is me opening the package, my dad made a lot more picture, but I will spare you, because it has a lot of goofy faces on it and blurriness. Smiley

This is the picture of all the goodies, accompanied by a lovely card she wrote.

She sent me some Harry Potter Candy, because I cannot get anywhere near me and right after I've taken all the pictures, me and my family tried out the Bertie Bott's beans. I must say it was hilarious.

She also sent me my own quills! How cool is that! I really like them and I HAVE MY OWN QUILLS!! Rita Skeeter, move over!

I also Got a Gryffindor washcloth and a potionsbag! With handmade pumpkin soap! It smells so good, I can't wait to try it tonight!

And last, but certainly not least, a Slytherin Scarf!! I sure do like Gryffindor, but nothing beats Slytherin (well Gryffindor beats them a lot actually, come to think of it)

Oh and about the whole family trying the Bertie Bott's Beans, here is a picture of me just tasting a gravy flavored bean! (However Fish flavored was far worse, but luckily they didn't get a picture of that!)

Oh I really like my package, its so awesome! I'm feeling totally giddy. Truth to be told, I hadn't expected it so soon, so it was a complete surprise getting it in the mail today! Thank you Ariaya for being such a great swappartner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edwards1
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009 01:01:44 PM »

I must say I am loving this gallery! I am sad though that it is over for me! and I am sure I am not alone with this! Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009 01:22:59 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad you got it papilionette!  And wow was that fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Kayoubi
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009 04:43:09 PM »

So, I had a wee bit of a bad day today, which actually began on Sunday. To make a long story short, I fell off my bike on Sunday and hurt my wrist due to some rusted out brakes I was unaware of. Then, today, I fell UP the stairs, landed on the same wrist, and upgraded the injury from a minor inconvenience to a nasty sprain. Sad Blech!

But then, lo and behold, my package from the one, the only, the splendiferous never_more arrived!!! And it is indeed most spleniferous XD.

The first thing to greet my eyes upon opening the parcel of joy was some amazing stationary that I forgot to take pictures of...Then I got to unwrap things like Christmas!

Starting with...a scarf! With tassels!!!

Which I immediately put on. It's so warm and sooofffffttt! Lol, my mom came into the room while I was opening the package and said, and I kid you not, "Hey, cool, it's one of those Quidditch-thingie scarves!" I'm so proud of her for knowing the word 'Quidditch'!

Then, I saw my new hat of awesomeness, which I believe is crocheted (is it?).

Aaaannndd a wand! (Which is so getting mounted on a wall in it's on lighted shadow box if I ever learn how to light a shadow box)

And last, but certainly not least, Gryffindor earrings!!! I'm definitely wearing these to school tomorrow!

Here's a little action shot of the scarf and hat! I can't wait for it to get colder!! (And trust me, it will!)

Thank you so much, never_more!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal's not normal" ~ House
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dannii Minogue on Her Book Dannii - My Story
Elegant Readings with Michael Ian Black
Peter Walsh: It’s All Too Much
Robert Muchamore on the CHERUB Series
Filmmaker Malla Nunn Discusses Her Favorite Movie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...