A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap 6 Gallery  (Read 11465 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DreamInStitches
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009 07:10:23 AM »

Hurray! I have received from the talented TwistedTruth! I was very happy to find her package secretly tucked in between the Huge-a-thon flyers (any New Yorkers out there?) and the bills! On to the pictures!

A Gryffindor themed case for my beloved Blackberry. Gryffindors make the best scratch defenders! Wink

Two stunningly stitched pieces, a Gryffindor bookmark and Minerva. Wait wait, you got to see a close up to Minerva!

Ah, that's better. Great job Twisted!

And lastly, this is so neat! I've never seen this type of bookmark before. It's already been put to use in a new book (not HP, sorry  Sad ) On the other side of the corner bookmark are my initials all dolled-up!

Thanks for a great swap Twisted! =D

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpecialKRJ

I want so much more than they've got planned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009 08:18:14 AM »

Oooh, lovely DA transfer, and Harry and Ginny = <3

Oh my gosh, that bookmark is SUCH a cute idea! It doesn't stick out and get bent and stuff like all mine do! I'm definitely going to have to try that out. Such awesome swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

papilionette
Chaotic Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009 10:00:41 AM »

So many gorgeous packages! I can't wait for my own package! Or till my package arrives.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
schonwiedersamstag

"like a child dizzy on lemonade"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009 02:20:17 PM »

So many awesome packages already. And it's not even a week after sendouts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"O nein, schon wieder Samstag und eine lauwarme Sommernacht"
"Und die Mdchen glauben daran, dass im Rabauken verschollen
Ein Prinz nach Freiheit schreit den sie haben wollen "
TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009 02:39:30 PM »

I recieved from DreamInStitches! It's super great, prepare to be jealous!

First we have the great acceptance letter!

Next, great "nearly unbreakable necklaces!" (I have an awful habit of snapping jewelry...)

There's Snape, Luna, and Hermione. Yay, I already wore the Snape one.

A Hogwarts map cleverly disguised as a wristlet!  Wink I love it!

And last, but not least, the coolest shirt EVER!

From "Harry Potter Puppet Pals and the Mysterious Ticking Noise."  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Loooooooove it! Hahaha. I wore it last night. <3

Thank you so much, DreamInStitches! Great package! =D Made it awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
grapeicepop
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009 03:07:59 PM »

That shirt is so cute!!  Smiley

Starr: I am SOO glad that you liked everything, i always get so nervous sending things out.. That bag felt like it too a lifetime to make, i thought i was going to run out of time..  Roll Eyes I am glad that it went to a good home!!! P.s. the inside fabric remided me of the part with all of the spiders for some reason.. I couldn't resist it.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009 04:59:25 PM »

Thank goodness for my AMAZING partner! I had a horrible weekend (filled with funerals and things like that for a friend) So this package mad me a bajillion times happier.
First here is the package!

Then there is a box from Hermione with some fabulous stitch markers in it!

And from Ginny an equally fab box with some AMAZING jewelry in it!

And since Ron is crafty....Bertie Botts!!!!

(funny side story: My reaction was "OMG BERTIE BOTTS" clearly I had to explain myself to my dad and told him about the every flavor part. He said "They cant do that!!!!" and I reached in there around the same time and grabbed a flavor...and my face was clearly disgusted. I yelled "SEE IT IS VOMIT FLAVORED!!!" It was actually pizza flavored washed down with onion flavor. But my brother and I sat down for like an hour picking out flavors and eating them.)
AND MY FAVORITE!!!!

A Sirius bag!!!! I love it soooo much!
Thank you soooo much
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
never_more
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009 08:06:54 PM »

wow, everyone's getting and sending great stuff! I adored the sirius wanted poster stitch marker, that's so perfect! And the bag to match... and the potter puppet pals shirt! Everyone's being so creative and fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The purpose of art is to give shape to life."
William Shakespeare
irockmysocksoff
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009 09:43:11 PM »

I'm so glad you liked the bag. I started writing the words "Have you seen this wizard" when I realized I wouldn;t be able to fit his picture. So I started to sketch  his picture on the back but I didn't like it so, I instead did his number-y doodad. Also, I do apologixe for the stitch markers. I didn't want to do the split ring because I don't want them to snag on the yarn. I'm so glad you liked everything. I got really nervous after receiving yours.

OH: BTW the sparrow necklace is the item I bought at my work Cheesy. The owl necklace was sort of crafted. I bought the charm and put it on a chain. and I beaded the other necklace.

And I was going to paint the stitch marker box in Slytherin colors, but something in me just couldn't do it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
embercostumer
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009 11:34:01 PM »

Thanks Bioformcallie!

She sent me an amazing purse with a Gryffindor Lion embroidered on it, with a matching zippered coin purse with HP embroidered on it! Yay Gryffindor Pride!

She also sent a gold crochet (or knitted??) chapstick holder (I am soo addicted to chapstick) and an adorable Gryffindor bow! (Perfect addition to my ever-growing Hermione Costume!) And a sweet card. (not pictured, I put it on my bulletin board already.)

I know I look like a dork in these pics, I had just got off of work (I'm a substitute teacher) and had to take pics as soon as I opened my package! I actually got it a few days ago, but haven't been able to get online.

Thanks again! I can never have too much Gryffindor Stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my website: www.embercostumes.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Understanding Digital Camera Functions
The Role of a Digital Camera Memory Card
Understanding the Mega Pixel
How to Prepare Your Digital Camera for Use
How to Care for Your Digital Camera
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...