A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hair Doo Dads Swap - Round 2!  (Read 7711 times)
Tags for this thread: pirate  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2009 08:06:22 AM »

If there is any interest, I posted about needing an angel for two of the ladies in my group over on the angel board.  I always think it's nicer if I can find someone who participated in the swap.   Cheesy

And GreyAward - I'm not a feather person, but those are awesome!

I've been remiss in not posting pics.  Sad  I will try to do that after this weekend!!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009 08:07:44 AM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fibreartist4life
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2009 08:34:43 PM »

Received this amazing headband and matching clip combo from Grey Award and sadley could not post until today.  I have been having Internet issues.  I "upgraded" and have had nothing but trouble since i did this.  I hope it gets better soon.  Thanks to all the ladies I received from!

fibreartist4life 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2009 03:10:20 PM »

Ooh... those are very pretty. I love those types of flowers. I'll really have to try that sometime.
.... T.T  As for my pics, they will be posted. I swear it. Sadly my cat bit my ankle for attention as I was trimming my bangs, resulting in a horrible miscut. My bangs are... way too short, and I look WAY younger than I actually am. But as soon as my mother will relinquish her camera, I will give piccies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fibreartist4life
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2009 08:14:55 PM »

LOL!  Younger is definately better than older.  What a hoot.  I can just picture the scissors slicing through the bangs and the screems of both you and the cat.  I have a bratty cat myself, however, she reserves her protests to hissing.  I think she knows she would be homeless (just kidding) if she bit anyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009 07:01:33 PM »

Ok let me first my apologizing big time to all of my partners for being so slow to post pics!   Sad  Other than having to wrestle DH off the laptop & playing Mafia Wars, I don't really have an excuse.  Sorry!!!

First, I got a package from Ariethine, who went way above & beyond.  Here is the loot:

Yes, a calorimetry, hair clip with matching broche, 2 headbands, & a bit of extra fabric.  Smiley  Love the colors, love the Asian print, and the clips are great.  It's getting to be sweater season, so I can wear those to work for sure.  Smiley  And she was worried it didn't get cold enough in Texas for a calorimetry, but fear not.  DH & I spend a lot of time in the outdoors at or below freezing temps here.  Smiley  Action shots!

Second, I got a great package from joybilee, who stalked my wist a bit & noticed I love Super Mario Brothers.  How would you incorporate that into a hair doo dad, you may ask.  Well check these out!

I asked for creative rubber bands to wear to the gym, to help keep my hair off my neck.  Doo doo doo...do duh do do...action shot

Third, I got another great calorimetry from DesignVigilante.  I love LOVE LOVE this color of red - it's one of my two favorite colors.  It will get great use.

Then last, I got a headband from craftymama06 in my other favorite color, robin's egg blue.

Thanks so much - you were all great partners!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

joybilee

Gimme all your yarn & nobody gets hurt!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2009 07:25:18 PM »

yay!  i'm so glad you liked your hairbands Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2009 08:04:05 PM »

Cheesy I was so happy to hear that my partners liked their items!! I loved all of mine too!  Smiley I will post pics when we can find the camera...  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Agulauna
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2009 03:20:15 PM »

Here are the hair clips I made for aquasnow:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

make public art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Apples
How to Paint Fabric
How to Paint Tangerines
How to Paint Cherries
How to Paint Lilies
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...