I have a Christmas Do every year so everyone can meet up, have a chat and a rollicking good time.
In previous years we've had secret santa presents and lots of games, cocktail party and sleepovers
But with my first term at University coming up very very soon, I realised I wouldnt have a lot of time to get everything sorted as I am one of the last back in december to my home town.
(December 11th, and my friend up in Edinburgh comes back on the 18th)So my organisational skills and time to think of ideas will have to take a back seat this year!
I have to organise a Christmas do for 12 first-and-second year university student in about 1 or 2 days at christmas.HELP!BUT
This year has a HUMUNGOUS difference.
I just found out that my close mate is not only getting engaged and getting a house with her boyfriend but yesterday she broke the news that she's pregant
And we saw the sonargram pictures!
SO when I get back from my first semester she'll have a bump and we'll be back at our respective universities when her due date comes around so I wanted to throw a Baby Shower at the same time.
* A dummies guide to throwing a baby shower
* Ideas for a christmas/winter themed baby shower
* Lighthearted/funny ideas as its going to be 12 girls and she hates being the centre of attention/girly things.
* Easy christmas party ideas
* Cheap...i'm a student, so not exactly flush with cash
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!