A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Destash/buy nothing swap 4  (Read 4394 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rangerbeth
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009 05:12:45 PM »

Ohhhh ma lord. This gallery is so incredible, especially considering we had to use things already in our possession. You are some clever little ladies. Now I'm second guessing myself... this is the first time I've actually run out of time for a swap!  Embarrassed But the GOOD NEWS, I received from Shelina today and its all kinds of awesome. Her crochet goodies especially make me want to try learning again. I sense a sort of cupcakes and owl theme here, and I love it!
The cupcake goods: adorable needle book and pin cushion (its even weighted!). Look at those sweet little sprinkles. Those sugary, yummy sprinkles....**slobber** (sorry I'm dieting)

Moving on... We have an adorable owl stuffie. I love his little wings! Its like he's doing the Charleston or something, CUTE.

And finally we have two hand painted wrist cuffs! I cannot believe how cute the shark eating the sandwich is. Hahhhh haha. They are hillariously cute. Beside them is a dragonfly charm that is already getting incorporated into a bag for my mom's birthday (she is a dragonfly NUT).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009 06:14:32 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything! I had a lot of fun making everything and it was very challenging not being able to buy any supplies! I cant wait to get my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shelina
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009 06:18:36 PM »

Hey decaf was the cupcake cards handmade? What about the little dog card? Did you paint that? I love the mushroom pin holder! I think I am going to put it on my top 12 things made by other people. Maybe I can get someone to make me one  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Decaf
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009 06:37:49 PM »

Hey decaf was the cupcake cards handmade? What about the little dog card? Did you paint that? I love the mushroom pin holder! I think I am going to put it on my top 12 things made by other people. Maybe I can get someone to make me one  Grin

Aww thanks, I'm glad you like them!  Yes, I made the cupcake cards (they are a linocut print).  The dog card is a painting by my mom, she does watercolor Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009 06:41:17 PM »

Aww thanks, I'm glad you like them!  Yes, I made the cupcake cards (they are a linocut print).  The dog card is a painting by my mom, she does watercolor  Grin

I love the dog art. It looked so good! Does she do personal craft swaps??? Does she have an etsy store???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Decaf
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009 07:18:37 PM »

I love the dog art. It looked so good! Does she do personal craft swaps??? Does she have an etsy store???

Haha, no, she doesn't get online much.  I keep telling her she should start an etsy store, but she seems to think it would be way too complicated etc.  She does do local art fairs and such, and even had a painting accepted by the national watercolor society (or something like that  Cheesy)

Here's a link to some of her other work http://www.mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=5603  (hope that doesn't break any rules!)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 07:56:57 PM by Decaf » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009 07:42:22 PM »

I like the little cupcake pincushion and needle book...sprinkles are a nice touch Smiley  How fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009 05:58:41 AM »

Okay, I put the list of sent/received/etc up in the first post. Please confirm that the information I have you listed as is correct. If it's not, PM me and I"ll fix it. I got a flurry of PM"s yesterday so it's possible I missed something!
Feedback will be given when both partners have sent and received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009 06:22:30 AM »

WOW - great packages! Swap anxiety sets in...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
amnesia
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009 10:17:09 AM »

I totally love the cupcakes and owls --  so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Easy Summer Hair Style Trends
Beach Waves in a Bottle! Texturizing Sprays For Every Hair Type
How To Get The Jessica Alba Inspired Braid Bun
Tips For Coloring Your Hair At Home
Top Picks For Best Flat Irons
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...