A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,790
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: t shirts and paper and fake jewls oh my!  (Read 535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: September 07, 2009 03:31:31 PM »

So i havent made jewelry in years, and my old art teacher and i recently met up, and she just sparked my creativity. Also, i havent posted enough to be allowed to post pictures yet, im really sorry, because i know it is kind of a pain to have to go to each link. But if you do check them out, please comment, id really appreciate it!
I apologize for the terrible pictures, but my camera isnt working, so i used my web cam haha

I know that should belong in the clothing section because its sort of.. a remodeled t shirt haha but im including it here, because it could be an intense necklace too, right?

This necklace took me all night, and then some. it took a lot of wire, patience, and bandaids

These also took a while, and a lot of the beads are paper. it was a lot of fun!

thanks for looking Smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010 04:18:27 PM by MareMare - Reason: to reveal images for new member » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009 12:34:22 PM »

your paper beads are much more awesome than mine. =]
 I make mine so small..I should try making longer ones. we gotta get together and make some together like we talked about a while ago. =P

and that's the necklace I saw you wear Sunday and I loved it!...you're awesome! ;]

Diane B.

GlassAttic --polymer clay "encyclopedia"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009 08:22:15 AM »

Creative, and very nice!  Were those polymer clay beads in the last two pics, and if so, did you make them? (sorry, just noticed you said they were paper beads  Embarrassed but would be easy to get the same design and shape with polymer clay).

i havent posted enough to be allowed to post pictures yet, im really sorry, because i know it is kind of a pain to have to go to each link.

It's simple to fix that in a few minutes, and you'll get a LOT more views** if you do.  All you have to do is post a total of 10 times *anywhere* at Craftster, and you already have 7.  So just check out another board or two, give some quick responses, then you'll be set to add photos.

**your post won't automatically come back to the top of the posts-list though even after you substitute pics for links in them, so hopefully someone else will click on this post even when it's farther down the list and respond, so it will come back up ... if not, I'd consider deleting this post and just starting a new post with the pics in it

P.S.  Maybe you could explain more about the "t-shirts" in your subject line and if you just cut strips that automatically rolled, whether you connected the rings, etc.

Welcome to Craftster!

Diane B.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 08:28:37 AM by Diane B. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

few of my photos
(had to move them from YahooPhotos, so many now without captions)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009 02:58:51 PM »

Thank you so much for all your tips! will do <33

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play the Song "JUST AS I AM" on a Dobro
How to Draw a Portrait
How to Play Monopoly
How to Milk a Cow
Monopoly Theory Guide
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...