A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilt Swap 5 CLOSED - Send 10/8/2009 for fabric; 12/22/2009 for blocks  (Read 20520 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SimplySandy
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2009 01:44:15 PM »

Malisha, I'm sending prayers and hugs your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shout4joy
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2009 06:24:18 AM »

Monday Update

nothing new in making blocks. I have a craft show coming up near the holidays and needed to make soap...so last week I taught children and made soap during the day and spent my evenings at the theater rehearsing for last weekend's reader's theater productions. I barely even looked at my machines, much less got any quality sewing time Sad

Here is the soap I made last week:

top row: fresh laundry, three kings, lavender lane
bottom row: sandalwood/vanilla, mandarin spice, orchard breeze, oats n' honey

I'll be doing the craft show with my sister, she has been maing another bunch of batches of soap Smiley

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
j_q_adams
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2009 07:24:43 AM »

MONDAY UPDATE
Three blocks done and sent ... another one done but not yet photographed (or sent) ... and another on the cutting mat.  I'm rollin' now!

PS. I know we haven't been too chatty about commenting on everyone's blocks, but I just want to say that all of the blocks are amazing so far!!  We are a talented (albeit quiet) group!    Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
j_q_adams
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2009 07:54:47 AM »

Oh, and Malisha ... I don't think I received your fabrics yet!  Can you confirm that it's been sent, and let me know if you have a DC#?  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2009 08:33:18 AM »

monday update.

i sent all remaining blocks out saturday morning after hockey.

that is all 11 sent.  Cheesy

now just to wait for mine to come home  Wink

and i agree with john.  i am loving seeing the blocks.  talented bunch we have here. i cant wait for more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Linnybelle
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2009 09:28:57 AM »

Monday Update:
  I'm currently focusing more on a different swap due at the end of the month, but I have two more blocks cut out and ready to be sewn.  I also have one more sewn that needs to be photographed. 

I also agree, I love seeing all the different blocks everyone has come up with.  We're all going to have great quilts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
SimplySandy
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2009 02:30:21 PM »

Monday UpdateI got my block from Malisha with her fabric.  Also sent out 1boy1girl1kitty2 and received my block back from her today.  Love them both!  I've been working on Malisha's block.  Not much else to report. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 02:33:03 PM by SimplySandy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2009 05:13:57 PM »

Hi!!!
first of all... thanks to everyone for being soo supportive!!! with me!!! I know my grandpa is not suffering anymore and that's what keeps me going! besides.... i'm better now!
I've made blocks for marmish and 1b1g1k2! will post in the gallery later or tomorrow (i have a night shift on the hospital and dont know if I will have time)
Oh, and Malisha ... I don't think I received your fabrics yet!  Can you confirm that it's been sent, and let me know if you have a DC#?  Thanks!

I've sent all the fabrics but dont have a DC# (they had to be sent in boxes so i could get a DC#), but i wrote last week (or 2 weeks ago) that i had gotten some of the fabrics back, and I resent them, they usually take 2 weeks to get to the us, so expect them this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
j_q_adams
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2009 07:28:57 PM »

great -- thanks!  i just wanted to be sure i hadn't misplaced them!  i'll keep my eyes open for them soon ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2009 08:00:37 PM »

nothing new to report. my 25 month old has decided she doesnt want to wear diapers and rips them off as soon as she gets one on so i have been spending the last 5 days making padded panties. due to being large and uncomfortable at my machine i only get 3 or so paurs done a day and we have about 6 or so accidents a day so we need ALOT of panties lol but i am going to be mailing out all my outstanding packages on november 20th so everything will be mailed ten
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Art of Paper Cutting
A Lesson in Glass Blowing
How to Make Glass Products
The Art of Glass Blowing
How to Make a Rangoli Pattern
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...