A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilt Swap 5 CLOSED - Send 10/8/2009 for fabric; 12/22/2009 for blocks  (Read 20957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2009 09:35:52 AM »

sloth - if you fold your fabrics thinly so they are less than 3/4 inch in height and weigh less than 100 grams (about 3.5 ounces) and use a 6x9 envelope you wont need to fill out customs forms as it goes as an oversized letter for 1.96. to mexico its 4.10 and to me it would be 1.24 i shipped all my packages for $22 and change and not one customs form

me - nothing to report. fabric sent friday but havnt rec'd any yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
ritapizza
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2009 10:23:00 AM »

Monday UpdateI've received fabrics from gingerquilts and summertimerolls!

And according to my DC#s and PMs, everyone has received my fabrics cept chinarockfishakm, Marmish international folks...

I would love star blocks (there are a ton on quilter's cache! let me know if you need help) but really, I'd love anything! Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009 02:22:54 PM by ritapizza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chinarockfishakm

Ralphie Jr. (Christmas Story)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2009 10:32:26 AM »

I have recd from rita, summer, and ginger so far....and updated everyones status from the PM's in the spreadsheet.
If you see something wrong or missing let me know.
I have my fabric and I just have to cut it. Stupidly I went grocery shopping today and forgot envelopes.
Have a good week! Amy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft-ish Blog: http://notimeforcrafting.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanna help a good cause and buy a sonography class cookbook so I can go to a seminar in September? They are $15 alone, and $20 with handmade potholders. PM me!
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2009 12:32:25 PM »

" if you fold your fabrics thinly so they are less than 3/4 inch in height and weigh less than 100 grams (about 3.5 ounces) and use a 6x9 envelope you wont need to fill out customs forms as it goes as an oversized letter for 1.96. to mexico its 4.10 and to me it would be 1.24 i shipped all my packages for $22 and change and not one customs form"

well then my po screwed me over royally. 

they shipped small package. 9 bucks to mexico, 4.40 for all of the us ones and 2 bucks for sk.... and i think my weight was 121g.  d'oh. but they all fit thru the envelope slot.  fabric is squishy...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Marmish

Quincy the Pug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2009 02:01:40 PM »

I received from Rita and ShoutforJoy today.  So pretty! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2009 02:09:07 PM »

ok so i guess i HAVE NOT sent my fabric out.  i am livid with my postal outlet.  they just phoned to let me know i needed to go down and pay for MORE postage.    Angry   fifty bucks was apparently not enough.  i will be getting bigger envelopes and trying for flatter packages.  but now i have to go pick them up.  re address them and TRY to get my money refunded.

<fume fume fume>

i feel only a wee bit bad that i may have sworn at the postie who phoned.  she was also the one who tried the package thru the slot and said they were good to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2009 05:33:36 PM »

I have not sent my fabric either!!!! I've been on exams and, the flu came back!!! (not to me... to mexico) so, as i'm almost a doctor (missing 6 months) we have had crazy days!!! but on wednesday (when i go out of my exam) i'll send my fabric, post pictures and everything!!!

Hugs for now! lol!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
SimplySandy
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2009 07:00:10 PM »

MONDAY UPDATENot much to tell here.  I have been sorting through my fabrics hoping to pull from my stash.  I might have to supplement it.  More shopping, darn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2009 08:05:45 PM »

I have received from gingerquilts, summertimerolls, and ritapizza.  I'll attempt to get things posted in my gallery spot in the next two days. 

I'm working on all three of the blocks, will hopefully mail my fabric out tomorrow morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2009 08:11:29 PM »

i'm cheap!! if i can save a penny i will! i knew from previous experience the fitting threw the slot and a moderate weight was the only way it would go at a reasonal rate, so when i was cutting fabric i made sure it was under 100g
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sage Flavored Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
Onion and Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Sticks Recipe
Brown Sugar and Pepper Glazed Bacon Recipe
Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole Recipe
Italian Sausage Hoagies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...