A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,190
Currently Running With Scissors:
573 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilt Swap 5 CLOSED - Send 10/8/2009 for fabric; 12/22/2009 for blocks  (Read 22357 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Marmish

Quincy the Pug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2009 09:22:38 AM »

Looks like it's still on sale on line. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerquilts
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2009 01:16:54 PM »

I'm full of questions...sorry.

Do we post pictures in our spot in the gallery before the person gets the square or after or does it matter?  I promise I won't always be this quick, but I got gingerquilts square finished.  (we both live in the same state, so shipping fabric was FAST) and I was just wondering if I post pictures now or wait.  Which do you guys prefer?

Ooh!  I took a peek.  Looks great!  Can't wait for some sewing time to play with it myself.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Marmish

Quincy the Pug

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2009 02:08:09 PM »

Gingerquilts, I got your envelope today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chinarockfishakm

Ralphie Jr. (Christmas Story)

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2009 02:22:21 PM »

Go ahead and post...unless youre keeping them a secret Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft-ish Blog: http://notimeforcrafting.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanna help a good cause and buy a sonography class cookbook so I can go to a seminar in September? They are $15 alone, and $20 with handmade potholders. PM me!
shout4joy
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2009 02:25:31 PM »

Gingerquilts, I received your fabrics today, too Smiley

I also received my order with my fabrics inside Smiley I'll be cutting them and packaging them tomorrow Smiley

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2009 02:54:48 PM »

Do we post pictures in our spot in the gallery before the person gets the square or after or does it matter?  I promise I won't always be this quick, but I got gingerquilts square finished.  (we both live in the same state, so shipping fabric was FAST) and I was just wondering if I post pictures now or wait.  Which do you guys prefer?

Ooh!  I took a peek.  Looks great!  Can't wait for some sewing time to play with it myself.  Thanks!

Oh good.  I'm glad you like it.  I defiantly have performance anxiety over this swap.  I would label myself an advanced beginner sewer.  I've made enough things to get the hang of sewing, but I'm not PERFECT by any means.  My blocks will probably be simple in their construction.  I was afraid to try this swap at first, but I thought I'd jump in and see what happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2009 04:48:19 PM »

yay to the smarty pants who recommended ripping then zipper part off the ziploc bags!!!

thank you for being so much more clever than me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Marmish

Quincy the Pug

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2009 05:16:32 PM »

Oh good.  I'm glad you like it.  I defiantly have performance anxiety over this swap.  I would label myself an advanced beginner sewer.  I've made enough things to get the hang of sewing, but I'm not PERFECT by any means.  My blocks will probably be simple in their construction.  I was afraid to try this swap at first, but I thought I'd jump in and see what happens.

We can have swap anxiety together. I'm an experienced quilter, but don't swap much and am really hoping the creative muses are with me so I can put together great blocks for you all.

Gingerquilts, I used to live right down the road from you and my husband worked in your town!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2009 08:56:03 PM »

I also received from Gingerquilts, but I've been terribly sick and couldn't be at the computer for a bit today.  I probably won't start the block for a little bit yet.  I'm still trying to decide on which square to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
gingerquilts
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2009 10:32:06 AM »

summertimerolls you shouldn't worry!  I think you did a great job.  Linnybelle I hope you feel better!  No fun being sick.

I received summertimerolls fabric today and posted the block I made with MY fabric in the gallery.  I didn't think it looked as wonky in person as in the picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using Selective White Balance Controls in Camera Raw
How to Draw Dracula from Hotel Transylvania
Creating One-Click Recipes of Your Favorite Photoshop Effects
How to Draw Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh
How to Draw El Matador from Supa Strikas
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...