Swap name: Ornament Swap 2009
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MissDisney
Sign-up date range: September 6th through the 15th, 2009
Date to send item by: October 15th, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
Age requirement?Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NOSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Everyone loves the holiday season, and what better way that to share it with another person. This swap will be a partnered swap (meaning you send to the same person you receive from and there is only one). You will be making ornaments to fit the decor, theme or celebration that your partner enjoys (meaning, you may be crafting something you wouldn't normally craft for yourself).
the requirements will be 6 smalls or 3 mediums, but you WILL BE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE with your partner
by 6 smalls i mean 6 simple but beautiful ornaments that didn't necessarily cost alot -or- take a lot of time, but are still very attractive and heartfelt (this means that taking a glass ball and stuffing it with fake snow is not a small, if you want to include a style that is very very simple to accomplish but fits your partners tastes make it an extra -or- do 2 and they will count as one small)
3 mediums will be things that take you a generous amount of your time (up to you, for me, something that takes 6 hours is a medium, but I craft full time so that's the mid range of time it takes me) or it can be easy to put together but relatively expensive to create (anything over 4-5 dollars per ornament is appropriate I think)
Once you have talked to your partner and discussed the guidelines and your expectations, YOU MUST let me know, because I need to not that in my file
--IF YOU WANT TO DO LESS THAN THE AMOUNT REQUIRED THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL GROUP CALLED *LITE* AND THEY WILL BE DOING 3 SMALLS, *NO* NEGOTIATION--
I really look forward to having you all in this swap!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you have any allergies or potential allergens that might be a concern?
Would you prefer color schemes to themes (or both if possible)?
Do you have restrictions (like no glass)?
How big is your tree or where you will be using the ornaments?
How many ornaments do you want to swap?
What does Christmas mean to you (i.e. the birth of your savior, commercial madness, a time for family and friends, just plain tradition)?
LAST: What group do you want to be in, regular or lite:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.