A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,964
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Week of Baby Onesies Swap Round 3 (signups CLOSED, sendouts 10/19/09)  (Read 11850 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2009 01:01:55 PM »

SWAP UPDATE:  Send-outs are on MONDAY!  Please remember to send your DCN to both me and your partner when you ship, and to PM both me and your partner when you receive.   Thanks to all who have been sending me your DCNs and notifying me when you received -- I really appreciate it! 

*** If you know you will be sending late, please PM both me and your partner ASAP to let us know, and include the date when you will be sending.  Not to worry -- we all know life happens and things come up.  I (and your partner) just need a heads up. ***

Also please keep in mind ---->  the new Craftster swap rules:  sending 2 weeks past the send-out date automatically warrants a negative feedback, regardless of communication.  (The negative will be reversed once swap guidelines are fulfilled, packages received and photos posted.)
I am doing my darndest to get done and shipped on time, but my family is not being very cooperative. The car needs fixed, which my brother can help DH with, so I told him to ask if my SIL could watch the kids because I need today to be a work day. He said it was a quick fix, won't take long. HA. Guess where he is and guess where the kids are.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

musiclady

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2009 08:03:20 PM »

my partner and I will be exchanging in person!  How exciting!  We're meeting up on Friday morning.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2009 10:08:59 PM »

my partner and I will be exchanging in person!  How exciting!  We're meeting up on Friday morning.   Smiley

Oh, that would be exciting!  I wish there was another craftster member in my town..but somehow I get the feeling that I'm the only one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
arimethia
The likes of you

Look out, Portland. I'm so indie.

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2009 10:49:51 AM »

I just pulled the freezer paper off one of the shirts and it looks freaking AMAZING! I may end up sending a day or two late depending on how much I can get done today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2009 11:56:22 AM »

Bleh, I am feeling just awful all-around. Here is Coen, as of last night.

DH came home and put our older son to bed, then he was playing with Co while I worked. The mail came and he set Coen down on the floor to get on the computer to pay a bill. I was in the bathroom and I heard a thump and a giant scream, followed by my husband's footsteps. Coen had crawled over to my crafting area and pulled on the cord of my iron, pulling it down onto his hand and getting 2nd degree burns on three fingers. He is doing just fine, he stopped crying and tried to play with the water when we were cooling him down. He flirted with all the nurses, even let them dress his hand with just a little fuss. The problem is me, I get all shaky and weepy when I think about it and I can't bring myself to pull out the iron and finish the shirts just now. I will send by next Monday, I just need some time. I'm so sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

arimethia
The likes of you

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2009 04:14:00 PM »

Oh! You poor things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2009 04:48:42 PM »

I am so excited too!!  I showed off the shirts I made to my friend today and she wants to have another little girl so she can have shirts like that too. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2009 07:15:18 PM »

Shocked OMG DOONEY poor lil man..I was goignto go to bed but had to come look after your message..POOR LIL HONEY BUN...My heart hurts for his lil pain...Hug him and kiss him tell him he will be OK...BAD IRON BAD Cry Cry

I have my send to packages done, ready to ship and just will take to PO in the morning..as I looked them over tonight packing them up ROTFL at one..We are making one for the whole family...Hint Hint...
some are printed on, painted, iron on I had a great time with this swap and after all the nerves and fear of the unknown I think it all worked out and I love some of them!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009 10:50:01 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
amaylikespunk
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2009 06:20:50 AM »

Sorry haven't been on in a while! Things are going good here, I will be sending today or tomorrow. Had a problem with the 2 of the shirts so I am scraping them and doing onesies.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, I really appreciate it! The morning sickness is here and it is all day long which is why I got so far behind...  Sad

Bleh, I am feeling just awful all-around. Here is Coen, as of last night.
Poor little guy. Hope he gets better soon and don't let it get to you, things happen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
arimethia
The likes of you

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2009 09:22:57 AM »

The shirts are coming along nicely but I don't think I'll be done today in time to send them off. I've been having kind of a hard/distracting month, but it seems like I'm finally adjusting so I will in my best efforts have the shirts done by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Doug Jaeger on How Art Projects Become Creative Careers
Doug Jaeger on Learning Storytelling Skills to Sell Concepts and Ideas
Teaching Art Students Creative Career Skills
How Curiosity Stimulates Creativity
Strange Taxidermy Art Back From The Dead
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...