A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2009 (CLOSED. Partners Posted; PMs coming tonight)  (Read 50343 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 18, 2009 08:04:53 PM »

I got sick this weekend so I didn't accomplish near what I wanted, but I did get a medium (maybe a small) done today while lounging on the couch. More updates to come!

My Wist!

50 in 2011
Pinky Yarn
« Reply #351 on: October 18, 2009 08:14:14 PM »

I'm still pluggin along and having a ton of fun!  Grin

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
« Reply #352 on: October 18, 2009 08:39:35 PM »

hi Smiley I got 1 medium done Smiley I don't  know for what day yet Huh

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: October 18, 2009 08:54:55 PM »

Got another medium done today during Crafternoon!  And even had some time to whip up some beaded bookmarks for family Christmas presents!

Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: October 18, 2009 08:56:06 PM »

I've run into a little crafting slump, but hopefully will start doing better this week. I've gotten a little bit done,but not nearly enough.  I've also totally scrapped one of my days and rearranged some and am on to a new plan. I hope I can get crafting faster (especially since I have to fit in some Halloween costumes and birthday presents).

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
« Reply #355 on: October 18, 2009 09:46:51 PM »

I got the finishing touches on a bunch more smalls today. Smiley Once again, didn't get as much crafting done this weekend as I'd hoped though. Sniff!

I've got to finish my Halloween costume for the contest at work, and I have a bunch more crafting to do for a Christmas craft sale coming up, so I'm hoping to get heaps done in the evenings this week! It should be interesting; I've got exercise plans, long-distance date night plans, and a Mario cake to make for my coworker's nephew's birthday, so I'll be busy busy... but it will be fun fun!

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #356 on: October 19, 2009 06:45:00 AM »

I don't have much of an update.  Ive stopped crafting for awhile because I'm trying to get some lap quilts made for my family for Christmas.  As I cant get too far behind on making their gifts.  And seeing I'm almost done with this swap I have some time to spare.  I did however give up on my original day 1 item.  The pattern has so many errors I couldn't wing it any more and tossed the whole project.  I'm going to try my back up plan for day 1.  But I need a good sized piece of wood which I don't have at the moment.  And, I will also need hubby to help me with this project.  But, I can go ahead and draw up a rough draft and get it ready to make sooooo.....thats all my progress as of right now. 

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
« Reply #357 on: October 19, 2009 06:50:00 AM »

i am mostly completed but for a couple of the larger days, i need fabric to finish one of them and will be picking that up tomorrow and hopefully knocking that day out by the end of the week

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #358 on: October 19, 2009 07:29:32 AM »

Still making progress over here...not as fast as I hoped but still doing good.  Smiley  I finished Day 6 this weekend and got the perfect thing I needed to make day 1 Smiley  Now I just have to figure out the rest....hm...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #359 on: October 19, 2009 01:30:31 PM »

I had a small setback with one of my larger items for baby 1b1g1k2. I think it would have been too small. So I had to start over again. I've already made up a bit of ground. AND I went to the craft store and scored some stuff for a couple of the kids AND got a shipment of supplies needed for 1b1g1k2! It's just perfectly the color I had hoped for too! Cheesy It's been a good day!

Just trying to find me...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glam Squad: Red Carpet Hair & Makeup Tips
An All in 1 Formula for Luscious Lips
Natural Two-in-One Scrub and Mask
The Best of Spring Beauty
Nourish Your Skin with Gold Argan Oil
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...