A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,911
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2009 (CLOSED. Partners Posted; PMs coming tonight)  (Read 43200 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: October 01, 2009 09:56:42 AM »

I started working on my day 1 again.  It was really looking good last time I was worked on it, but then the pattern got a little confusing.  So, I took a break from working on it and started on other days.  Today though I thought "I gotta get this day 1 done!"  So, I worked on it for 2 hours this morning and made good progress.  Im about 1/3 way done with it now. Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #271 on: October 01, 2009 12:04:51 PM »

I was so confuzzled as to what I was going to make for my partner's Day 1 super duper gift....and then BAM....this morning I woke up and a miracle of an idea hit me! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
OhThat
« Reply #272 on: October 01, 2009 01:51:12 PM »

I did a temporary run on my partner's day 1 craft, it turned out pretty great, so now I'm ready to do it for real now....just need to run to the craft store to get something I thought I already had but don't Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iheartzb
« Reply #273 on: October 01, 2009 03:51:37 PM »

I was so confuzzled as to what I was going to make for my partner's Day 1 super duper gift....and then BAM....this morning I woke up and a miracle of an idea hit me! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Hooray for great ideas!!!!! I have a super exciting day 1 planned too, and then another almost as super exciting day 1 back up planned, just in case I can't pull off the 1st idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
fluffypants
« Reply #274 on: October 01, 2009 06:30:55 PM »

I finally got to start wrapping, and day 12 is wrapped and ready to go. Once I find a box I can wrap day 8, and I'm just waiting on a few extra things so I can wrap days 11, 10, 9, and 6. Smiley

Hoping to start my day 1 soon, I hope my plan follows through how it's looking in my head! Haven't gotten a chance to craft a lot lately due to a whole bunch of family and work related stuff going on, but I'm hoping to get a good chunk done on the weekend! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2009 06:43:53 PM »

I'm getting out my sewing machine tonight and organizing days a bit more. I guess refining my list.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: October 01, 2009 10:07:11 PM »

I've gotten a few things done since I last posted. All technically smalls or extra smalls. I'm finding that some are taking my a lot longer than I thought they would. Oh well. I'm tending to craft all over the place, so I haven't completed a day yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2009 04:04:42 AM »

my progress hasnt changed, but i am looking everywhere for things for this swap, everytime i am out, even grocery shopping
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #278 on: October 02, 2009 07:23:19 AM »

i am looking everywhere for things for this swap, everytime i am out, even grocery shopping

Ive been looking every time I go to yard sales.  That's where I find my best goodies.  Don't forget to check them too! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
madmommymia
« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2009 07:33:53 AM »

I have finished some smalls, got most of the kinks figured out of my plans, and gone back and forth with the fabric choice for my big 1 day item.  The biggest problem I seem to be having is figuring out where to store all of the Christmas presents I have been making for both this swap and my family and friends.  Maybe I can move more things out of the bathroom closet.  This wouldn't be such a problem except I am making a bunch of craft items for my church's alternative Christmas fair by repurposing recyclables.  This means my super eco conscious church is sending me ALL their recyclables..Crafts everywhere!!!  All in all, I am excited. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Updo using a Hair Comb and a French Twist Hairstyle
Flawless Skin Tips
Celebrity Look-Alike
TopShop Hair Makeover
Short Hair Survey
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...