A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,905
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap September 09 - Signups 9/1-9/30  (Read 8573 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2009 05:05:31 AM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made. Smiley

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, lapoli!

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lapoli
Co-organizer: oneredboot
Sign-up date range: 9/1/09-9/30/09
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 13+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers lapoli AND oneredboot with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something(ie one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list.

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - September 09
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three (become a Friend of Craftster!)
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, September 30th. Feedback will be given on October 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM the organizers and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM the organizers and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009 06:14:39 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009 05:07:37 AM »

Approved Swappers

3 Claims At a Time
lapoli (3 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
oneredboot (3 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
Zelda.Suicide (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)

gavagai (2 remaining, 1 sent, 0 received)
perlabella (3 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
calluna (3 remaining, 0 sent, 2 received)
SAHMama  (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)

2 Claims At A Time
sugaree (1 remaining, 1 sent, 0 received)
dreadbeth (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
Willowe (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
drgdlg (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
Riechan (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
Bergman (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
rangerbeth (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)
disposableactor (2 remaining, 0 sent, 0 received)
guacaMolly (2 remaining, 0 sent, 1 received)

1 Claim At A Time

red = currently out of claims!
strike through = feedback left
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009 05:42:19 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009 05:08:25 AM »

Claims List!

blue= sent
green=received
red=contact immediately
yellow= sending late with communication

Send by September 15

zelda.suicide to gavagai - yarn

Send by September 18

gavagai to oneredboot - IKEA fabric (Elsa)
oneredboot to zelda.suicide -  bag o grey yarn  

Send by September 19

zelda.suicide to dreadbeth - Crocheted dish/washcloths

Send by September 20

dreadbeth to zelda.suicide - Japanese Converse fat quarter

Send by September 24

zelda.suicide to drgdlg - elephant pouch

Send by October 1

drgdlg to calluna - yarn remnants

Send by October 3

calluna to perlabella - barnacle bookmark and the dried lavender

Send by October 8

perlabella to sugaree - 4 sets of recipe cards

Send by October 9

sugaree to rangerbeth - turquoise earrings

Send by October 12

rangerbeth to SAHmama - party banner
SAHmama to guacaMolly - superhero towel
guacaMolly to calluna - Ten vintage numbered glass vials
calluna to SAHmama - bright book with postcard pocket.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009 03:30:56 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009 05:10:20 AM »

The last list posted in August was from zelda.suicide.  Pick something from her offers here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009 10:41:16 AM »

I'll claim the yarn from Zelda.Suicide please.

Claims Allowed: 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

MY LIST

Pick 1

The bags I make are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read!

The lacybag. Shoulderbag. Tote bag like. I like how this one turned out. It's patchwork and vintage lace. The lining has a subtle flower pattern. Measures about 15"x13".

NEW Extraordinary taggies, pick one for a claim! NEW

These are so much fun for babies to fiddle with. I have tried to mix lots of different materials and features in every taggie. They are all around 10" x 10", but size varies a bit.

Four seasons taggie! All four seasons are represented by its own cotton fabric piece in this patchwork taggie. Back side is a dark green courderoy fabric, fun to play with.

Denim frogs! This taggie is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. If you lift the flap there are soft flannel frogs hiding! Backside is made of soft dark green velour (is there a better word in English?)

Rainbow taggie! (dust will be removed.) Patchwork rainbow with a piece of extremely soft light blue fabric in the middle. So soft and nice to feel. Back of taggie is made all in the soft blue fabric.

IKEA FABRIC! one piece (of a yard or more) per claim.

Gunvor. (whole piece showing, sorry about the folded corners in the picture) 59"x47". 1 point

Unknown name. Out of production. (whole piece showing) 59"x36". 1 point

Elsa. 59"x40". 1 point. Sorry about it being all wrinkly, but I can't iron it right now. If you want to I'll iron it before sending.

The below are my own improvised designs based on the ancient Japanese art of temari, which translated into English means "hand ball". The ball itself in these cases has a base consisting of a plastic bag (since temari is all about recycling) and round it is layers of hand wound yarn and thread to shape the ball and make the decorative surface. The embroidery is made with cotton perle. All handmade by me. Choice of blue ball (very dark blue IRL) or green. Egg cup/temari stand and image editor frames not included.  Cheesy

...or pick 2!

10 big cats on big stamps. From all over the world! 10 big stamps is 1/2 claim.

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 4 of these
or 2 plus one of the "pick 2" items above!

These are bookmarks I guess, made of thick paper (cardboard?). They are made up of two eggs that can be taken out (perforated edges) and used for decoration or crafting. The text on the back says "Have a hard boiled easter!" in Swedish. You can see both sides of the bookmark above. Make sure to look closely at the eggs! (Sorry about the poor picture quality, especially on the egg on the right, looks much smoother in reality.) 1 bookmark is 1/4 claim.

Set of four big American Disney stamps (used). Great condition! 4 big stamps is 1/4 claim.

Below are Swedish stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim (or 4 for 1/4 claim) or all of them for 1 claim.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009 01:20:24 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
oneredboot
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009 05:14:04 AM »

Id like to claim gavagai's IKEA fabric (Elsa)!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent 0
Sendouts Sent 0
Sendouts Received 0

smoke-free, pet-free home in NC

PICK ONE

chickens tablecloth
100% cotton
about 40" square

silk-screened panel
handmade (purchased from a craft fair)
image is 18" square (with a few inches of cloth on either side)
great for framing or making into a cute pillow

set of four 5 x 7 linoleum blocks
this material is great for print-making but is harder than appropriate for most stamp-carving tools

bag o grey yarn
Includes:
lion brand wool-ease (many small and several large balls)
almost a whole skein of patons divine, a fluffy mohair blend
Bernat Glacier 2 skeins of super-bulky acrylic

PICK TWO

set of two drawstring bags  
Cotton drawstring bags in two sizes

set of four napkin rings
handmade (but not by me)
made of various kinds of beads

set of 3 felted beads
felted wool beads for embellishing, jewelry making, or anything you can think of!
each set includes 3 beads about the size of a dime (the latte beads are more like the size of a quarter)
choose from (clockwise):  spring, teal, goldenrod, latte

bird notebook
blue spiral-bound book with blank lined pagesnew!

earrings

black fabric
45" wide, cotton blend, great for linings
2-yard piece

set of four fabrics
remnants -  various sizes (most are about 18" square)
various fibers:  100% cotton, silk, etc.

crochet today magazine , march-april 09 issue  

set of kool-aid packets for dyeing yarn
Includes all that you see here (and maybe a few more!)

one blank towel for cross-stitching

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009 05:15:43 AM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009 07:38:26 AM »

I claim the bag o grey yarn from oneredboot.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Claim 1

HANDMADE CLOTHING
Built By Wendy #3835 shirt
I would say it's a size Small (possibly a Medium for smaller busts) (it was a little snug for my post breastfeeding bust, size 12 from the pattern), made from a quilter's cotton and worn maybe once or twice

Bird Skirt
I did not make this, it is handmade though. Has a cute little bird applique on it. I don't know what size it would be, but it measures flat 15inches across the waistband and almost 17inches long. It was taken in on the side opposite of the zipper because it was slanted on the zipper side but not the other so it fit rather awkwardly (it could easily be taken out to make it a little bigger).

Pink Polkadotty Dress
Made from quilter's cotton, using Simplicity pattern #4119 in size 14. This is a cute pattern, it just does not suite my body well, it was worn once to my younger brotherinlaw's highschool graduation (he just started his senior year in college). It zips up the back and the top/bodice is lined.

(There are more pictures/information about these items here, http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/05/shop-swap-handmade-clothing.html)

Onesie & Skirt/Short Sets
Choose Blue/Green Snails (skirt/0-3 mos),  Blue/Green Apples (shorts/6-9 mos)

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Fabric Button Magnets  (set of 6 magnets)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Toddler skirts   
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T)

Toddler shorts 
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (set of 3)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)
Granny 3 & 4 are no longer available.

Crocheted Scarves
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Appliqued Onesies 
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Tiny Bows!
Bag of 30+ tiny ribbon bows, perfect for embellishing little girls clothing items.  There are baby pink, blue, white and red ones, in 3 different styles.  Very cute!

Random Books/Etc... (1/2 claim per book or all 3 for 1 claim)
Found these in my stash, would be great for papercrafting/decoupaging/etc projects.  The first is a book of Mom quotes (great for Mother's Day projects), the second is a Love Hina manga/graphic novel, and the last is actually not a book, but a copy of FinalFantasy8 for the PC (the packaging is pretty neat and the manual has usable pictures in it, I don't know if the game actually works anymore).

Inside shots... mom quotes, manga, FF8
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009 08:08:34 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadbeth
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009 07:11:57 PM »

I claim the Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (set of 3) Back loop color 2

Claims Allowed (outstanding):2
Claims made so far:1
sendouts not sent: 1
sendouts sent:0
sendouts in transit:0
sendouts received:0

Claim One:
Just the right words, ISBN 139780715326367, Brand New received as a gift.

from the left- 2 12/ yards purple beaded satin
lavendar canvas weight fabric. Washed- i have 2 one yard cuts.
112x 21

from the left-1 yard washed red ginghamswapped
1/2 yard small brown floral
1/2 yard washed dark orange, aqua and brown
1/2 yard red and white stripe
1/2 yard yellow and white floral, 1/2 yard orange sorry, swapped

from the left:
1/2 yard of tiny floral- about 1/8 inch
teal with closed buds slightly larger than a fq
blue floral 1/2 yard
potted plants 1 yard
orange squares 28x38
acorns 1/2 yard washed
1/2 yard patchwork fabric

Japanese Converse fat quarter

Assorted fat quarters 1 (sorry bottom left has been swapped)

Assorted fat quarters 2 (sorry bottom left has been swapped)

Claim 2
Garfield flannel, washed, 1/2 yard

Half yard super soft cloud fleece

Simplicity Baby #7844 size A (nb-12m) pattern peices are already cut. Includes a babies dipaer cover, romper, sundress, top and hat. Peices are cut.

Simplicity #7085 size A (nb-12m). Includes a babies layette- kimono, pants, towel/blanket, diaper cover, bib, hat. Peices are cut.

Pick 3:
1/2 yard vintage linens, washed

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #1

half yard vintage linens, washed

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #2

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #3

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #4

two fat quarters vintage linens, washed

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #5

extra fat quarter vintage linens,washed #6

extra fat quarter vintage linens, washed #7
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009 07:40:56 PM by dreadbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009 07:12:05 AM »

I claim the Japanese Converse fat quarter!  yay!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 2
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Claim 1

Yo! Octo Appliqued 4T tshirt
size 4T (Rabbit Skins brand).

Elephant Pouch
Zipper pouch, w/ light interfacing and 4 card slots.  Made from a cute aqua with white elephant print fabric my grandmother brought back from Thailand when I was in elementary school (15-20 years ago).  Has white lining and a pink zipper.  Approximately 7.5in x 5.5in.  Comes with matching coin purse.

Candlewicking Patterns
2 Envelopes of candlewicking patterns, 1 opened (but the patterns don't even looked like they were unfolded), the other is still sealed.

HANDMADE CLOTHING
Built By Wendy #3835 shirt
I would say it's a size Small (possibly a Medium for smaller busts) (it was a little snug for my post breastfeeding bust, size 12 from the pattern), made from a quilter's cotton and worn maybe once or twice

Bird Skirt
I did not make this, it is handmade though. Has a cute little bird applique on it. I don't know what size it would be, but it measures flat 15inches across the waistband and almost 17inches long. It was taken in on the side opposite of the zipper because it was slanted on the zipper side but not the other so it fit rather awkwardly (it could easily be taken out to make it a little bigger).

Pink Polkadotty Dress
Made from quilter's cotton, using Simplicity pattern #4119 in size 14. This is a cute pattern, it just does not suite my body well, it was worn once to my younger brotherinlaw's highschool graduation (he just started his senior year in college). It zips up the back and the top/bodice is lined.

(There are more pictures/information about these items here, http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/05/shop-swap-handmade-clothing.html)

Onesie & Skirt/Short Sets
Choose Blue/Green Snails (skirt/0-3 mos),  Blue/Green Apples (shorts/6-9 mos)

Padded Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Fabric Button Magnets  (set of 6 magnets)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Toddler skirts  
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T)

Toddler shorts  
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (set of 3)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)
Granny 3 & 4 and all of the back loop cloths are no longer available.

Crocheted Scarves
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Sheer Star Fabric
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Claim 2

Friends Embroidery Sampler
Has been opened but appears to have everything still included.

Appliqued Onesies  
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Tiny Bows!
Bag of 30+ tiny ribbon bows, perfect for embellishing little girls clothing items.  There are baby pink, blue, white and red ones, in 3 different styles.  Very cute!

Random Books/Etc... (1/2 claim per book or all 3 for 1 claim)
Found these in my stash, would be great for papercrafting/decoupaging/etc projects.  The first is a book of Mom quotes (great for Mother's Day projects), the second is a Love Hina manga/graphic novel, and the last is actually not a book, but a copy of FinalFantasy8 for the PC (the packaging is pretty neat and the manual has usable pictures in it, I don't know if the game actually works anymore).

Inside shots... mom quotes, manga, FF8
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009 09:57:24 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009 09:59:23 AM »

*BUMP*

Added new stuff (again)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Professional MAC Make-Up Artist Pierre Rocca Reveals His Working Method
Nail Bar and Polish Trends Are Flourishing
Sonia Kashuk Invades Your Shower
Avoid a Wine-Stained Smile at Your Next Party
6 Winter Beauty Essentials
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...