A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain/Halloween Swap Round 15! sign ups closed, send by 10/26  (Read 26464 times)
Tags for this thread: martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009 07:33:21 PM »

I may finally get around to joining a WWP swap!!  I've been on Craftster for less than a year but I've been watching all the WWP swaps and I just love them!  They're awesome!

Every year for Halloween I dress up as my own evil twin (I look like a witch) for school and tell all my students that I locked my twin away and she's never coming back.  There will never, EVER be any fun in music class again!  The older ones are too smart but some of the younger ones (I teach Kindergarten through Fifth grade) actually believe that I have a twin.  I was thinking about going as something different this year, like a gypsy, but I have this fantastic witch's hat that I decorated that the kids love! 

Ok - I do believe that I've talked myself into this even though I'm supposed to be working on taking a swap sabbatical.   Roll Eyes  Maybe after this one?  Or the next one?  lol.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009 08:21:05 PM »

hey there guys (welcome Frogg) how is everyone doing? I had a crazy day at work today...it was a mad house....came home to a great magazine in the mail...(new witch magazine has now merged with Pangaia ) its now called "Witches and pagans" and its their Faerie issue and guess who is on the cover SJ TUCKER i havent read it yet but im uuuubbbbeeerrrr excited! i love sj i saw her live in Fayetteville she is wonderful. and such a wonderful person too. Next week on sunday is Pagan Pride day (this year it is located in Pittsbhurg Kansas) (its in Joplin every other year) i am so excited about this swap to start.... if we fill in all the peps are we gonna close early? later tonight or tomorrow i am gonna post a fun get to know your fellow pagan questionaire yay.....ok i go now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2009 10:44:48 PM »

Danni- Batgirl would be so awesome! You must post pictures, lady. I think we all should at some point....  Cheesy

Welcome to all the new faces!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009 06:08:10 AM »

Had to wait to type till I stopped laughing!

Welcome newbies! We love fresh......meat? LOL I mean minds.

I have this uber fantastic gothic witch dress/gown and a witch's hat with spiders, a veil, and satin - it is to die for. Every year need it or not. Noe that I live back in town, Halloween trick or treaters is ON!!! My students come from the next district over to trick or treat at my house. The priests that live across the street won't come on this side, especially during Halloween - guess Lunakitten and I just witchy vibe too much.

The card swap is the best! I have every card I have ever received! They cheer me up regardless and now I have so many new friends! GREAT to see you FEY:) Here's hoping a few others stop by : Saturn, Solitaire, Dreamy Cat, et al - Robot I have to have a new card from your wonderful paper skilled hands!

My parent's church used to have a Grape Festival Dance and there was always a Hungarian gypsy - she gave me the heeebie jeebies - she was too accurate and definitely old crone! You needed a translator if you didn't speak the language - it was always interesting - I will assume she has long since passed on.
Bradford County keeps a low profile on anything witchy - about the only open pagan activity are our water diviners. Too important to shun! Now with the natural gas drillers from Texas, I'll be curious to see what other new things happen around here.
Never been up to Sterling NY, but heard it was fantastic! We go down state to Mt. Hope Winery and Ren faire. I loved it! Best 3 day weekend I ever had! Hubby was an absolute love! A bit jealous of all that hand kissing and m'lady but he did well.

BTW: hubby seems to have found his stride again - it's nice to have the "old" version back:) Glad that crisis didn't last too long - 1 year was enough!

Twins are going as Sportacus and Stephanie! Doodle bug as WoW WoW Wubbzy! We though Robbie Rotten but figured we didn't want to encourage that side of his personality LOL ROFL! Luna may not appreciate my sense of humor today LOL
She hasn't said what she's doing this year - last it was a very effective sexy wench!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN/SAMHAIN!

Blessings to all and bring on the questionnaires!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sullengal

I can not stop creating. I pray I never will.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009 07:33:28 AM »

Heh. Is it too early to get excited with this swap?!?

You all seem erally awesome!!! I wish I had found the WWP swaps before this, but this is definiely a great swap to start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/sullengal
My Etsy Store - http://Omphalie.etsy.com
Ongoing Swaps :
New Moon Swap - Sent!
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2009 07:54:55 AM »

Welcome one and all to the wonderful WWP round 15! Today's special guest is well you please step right up and fill out this questionaire to win......a spiritual hug! ok lets beguin*cues the cheezy music*

1. What is your Quest
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the air speed volocity of an unmaiden swallow?

ok those were just warm ups here are the real kickers!

Please intro duce yourself :

how long have you been pagan/ witch/druid/.../...?

are you how Ronda says out of the broom closet?

are you a covener or a solitarian?

Which kind of witch are you? What is your pagan path? what do you believe in ?

What type of goddess/gods/deities are important to you?

Do you have a familiar?

Do you have a power animal?

what is your sign?

Are you a kitchen witch or a get in the dirt garden witch?( indoors-y outdoors-y type)

Do you celebrate the wheel of the year with big celebrations or just like a "thank you to the goddess" moment?

If you celebrate what do you do?

Do you decorate your home for Samhain/ Halloween/ Fall?

What is your favorite traditions to do in the fall?

What do you do on Samhain and pre-Samhain ?

What are your hobbies?

Do you have any special talents?

If you won the big lottery what would you do?

If you could live anywhere where would you live?

Do you remember any of your past lives?

And any other fun or interesting info about yourself you may state now...:

Ok that is the questionaire! enjoy and please sign the guest book on the way out oooo yeah!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2009 08:17:45 AM »

1. What is your Quest  I seek the Holy Grail
2. What is your favorite color?  Green
3. What is the air speed volocity of an unmaiden swallow?  What do you mean, African or European?

Please intro duce yourself :  I am Hedgewitch, aka Mother Oak, aka Gigi

how long have you been pagan/ witch/druid/.../...?  Rougly 25 years

are you how Ronda says out of the broom closet?  Never went in!

are you a covener or a solitarian?  Solitairy headcase

Which kind of witch are you? What is your pagan path? what do you believe in ?  Eclectic Hedgewitch

What type of goddess/gods/deities are important to you?  PAN!

Do you have a familiar?  I would have to say cats, I am owned by 7 of t hem.

Do you have a power animal?  Mythical - Minotaur, Real - Praying Mantis

what is your sign?  Asparagus

Are you a kitchen witch or a get in the dirt garden witch?( indoors-y outdoors-y type)  Both

Do you celebrate the wheel of the year with big celebrations or just like a "thank you to the goddess" moment?  Very casual

If you celebrate what do you do?  Since I'm really the only one in the house that actively does anything with my beliefs, I jsut do a casual thing with a few words of thanks and a small offering/reitual.

Do you decorate your home for Samhain/ Halloween/ Fall?  My house is Samhain decorated 365 days a year, lol.

What is your favorite traditions to do in the fall?  Squirreling away stuff for winter activities, making preparations for the long winter months to come, enjoying the cooler temps and nice breezes, etc.

What do you do on Samhain and pre-Samhain ?  Just a casual thing for myself, I haven't done anything big and fancy in years.  Weather permitting, we have a bonfire.

What are your hobbies?Anything and everything to do with crafting, reading, making web pages, playing World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, watching movies, annoying the hell out of my husband, playing with my critters, cooking, camping, fishing, gardening, studying about primitive cultures, etc., paranormal studies & investigation, blah blah blah...

Do you have any special talents?  Well....there's this one thing I can do with a watermellon, 6 feet of hose, and a yak...but that's for a totally different kind of website.

If you won the big lottery what would you do?  Force my husband to retire and build a wonderful subterranean fully self sufficient off the grid house.  I'm talking solar panels, water reclaimation, wind turbines, the works...

If you could live anywhere where would you live?  Right here, I love Wisconsin!

Do you remember any of your past lives?  Bits and pieces, but not enough to write a book about.

Oh boy, here goes...it's kind of a wild ramble, so I apologize in advance.  Prepare to do a little reading, LOL!  This is the abridged version (yeah, no shit) of the one on my bio...

I am 39 years old (will be 40 Feb 3).  My husband, son and myself moved to Wisconsin in August of 07 from Meridian, Mississippi, having lived all over the country (thanks to the US Navy) when I was growing up I never really put any roots down and avoided making long lasting friendships.  I hated getting close to people then having to move away.  After moving around most of my life I moved to Chicago and met my husband Phil.  We had our 18th wedding anniversary August 15th!  We moved around a bit after we were married but ended up here after the heat and hurricanes of the south ran us away for good.  We moved back to Wisconsin after 13 years and have decided to make this our permanent home.  I have a 14 year old son named Devlin (he will be 15 January 26) who thinks I am a pretty cool mom since I do everything from play video games to camping and fishing (even bait my own hook, lol).  He thinks I'm kinda weird at times but loves the stuff that goes with having a weird mom.  I have done wildlife rehab work for most of my life and we always have critters coming and going.  We've helped to raise, release, and give permanent homes to a host of things from armadillos and vultures, to venomous snakes and bats.

I collect Minotaurs, Satyrs (Pan), Oak leaves, ghosts, crystals & stones, greenman sculptures, cauldrons, sun & moons, witches, tarantulas, plants, recipes, antiques, beads, and all sorts of little "stuff".  I have 7 cats (Moo, Boo, Tank, Doodle Bug, Stash, Brutal, and Mooch), 3 birds (Taz is a Blue & Gold Macaw, Trouble is an Umbrella Cockatoo, and Butter is a yellow Cockatiel), and 1 tarantula (Bella is a Chilean Rosehair).  I love anything to do with crafting, the paranormal, divination, herbs, animals, and love to spoil my pets with goodies.  I also collect seeds of all kinds (domestic and wild) to plant in my yard and containers.  Im a huge AD&D (RPG) fan and play Guild Wars and World Of Warcraft online every chance I get (We even run our own WoW server).  I adore wind chimes, tie dye, baskets & containers of all sorts, tarot cards, zombies, and hokey mystical stuff (like Magic 8-balls & Ouija boards).  I simply cannot pass up a yard sale!  I'm an Aquarius so I'm flighty and scatter brained at times, but devoted and very easy to get along with.  I'm a total night owl and often times wait until the house is quiet and everyone is asleep to embark on my major crafting projects.

In my past I was an equestrian.  I have been riding, training and showing horses since I was 5 years old.  When I was in college I was one of the top riders in the US and was up for a shot at the Olympics, but a bad fall during a show left me with a fractured spine and my riding career was over for good.  I taught riders for a years, many went on to be champions in their field, but the depression of missing out on riding made me leave the horse venue for good.  I am currently undergoing a series of therapies to strengthen my back and hope to one day return to a saddle.  I have worked as a secretary for the Speaker of the House of Representatives, a volunteer assistant to curators at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and most recently my husband and I have owned and operated our own computer repair business for about 10 years.  Since my injury, I cannot work a regular 9-5 job so I stay home and manage our business and work on crafts and such.

I worked in radio for quite a few years so I listen to a wide variety of music ranging from Pink Floyd , Arlo Guthrie, Harry Chapin, etc., to Metallica, Puddle Of Mudd, Ozzy, etc.  I detest COUNTRY music and 99% of Rap, lol.  I am a hard core dabble-crafter and always take great pride in my work.  I sculpt (wood, clay, plastic, wax, etc.), draw (mostly pencil but some pen), crochet (nothing too fancy), sew (just taught myself to use a sewing machine), graphic arts (computer graphics and web pages), beading, woodworking (I have a full woodworking workshop with lathes and all the fun toys), jewelry making, etc.  I taught myself to do most of what I do, so my methods may be a little odd.  I'm not a master of any particular medium, but like to try my hand at all of them and see what I like the most.  Most of my small projects that I am unhappy with usually turn into cat toys since they aren't real picky as long as it smells like catnip, lol.  I am looking to try my hand at spinning and would love to learn all I can about making my own fibers for my crafts.  I would also love to start making my own paper.  I love to draw but can't always afford to buy the fancy papers so home made seems to be a great alternative!  Ever since I first signed on to Crafster I have found a thousand new ideas for future projects!  I make handmade metaphysical supplies, herbal teas & remedies, hand carved walking sticks and staves, leather bags & pouches, etc. and occasionally and either sell them on eBay or give them as gifts.

I am a book fan, mostly Stephen King, Jean Auel, Terry Goodkind, or anything Fantasy based (love those wizards & dragons!).  I love cheesy movies as well as the big budget hits.  I have a weakness for anything with the letter "G" or the name "Mother Oak" or "Spooky" on it  (Spooky is another nickname of mine).  I was a paranormal investigator for many many years, still love anything "spooky"!  I don't watch that much TV, but when I do it's usually the Discovery channel or History channel.  My favorite shows are True Blood, Lost, Pushing Daisies, Reaper, Dead Like Me, Monty Python's Flying Circus, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Weeds, Red Dwarf, Dr. Who, Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones, Scrubs, Black Adder.  My favorite movies are The Addams Family 1 & 2 (the 3rd movie with Tim Curry should never have been made), Amazon Women On The Moon, Kentucky Fried Movie, Practical Magic, Time Bandits, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Braveheart, Dragonheart, Sleepers, The Sixth Sense, Stir Of Echoes, Forbidden Planet, Rocky Horror Picture Show, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Gummo, May, Maniacts, Skeleton Key, White Noise, Fido, Adventures of Baron Munchausen, LOTR, Chronicles of Narnia, Wall-e, Happy Feet, Mission To Mars, 10,000 B.C., Clan of the Cave Bear, ANYTHING by Monty Python, anything animated, off the wall, weird, or paranormal.

While I am a very spiritual person of my own path, I do not follow a Christian-based religious path.  I have been an open Pagan for over 25 years following an eclectic/Hedgewitch path.  I do not follow a particular deity but Pan holds a warm fuzzy place in my heart.  I do however follow elemental rulers and call the quarters for guidance before I do just about anything requiring any degree of skill or concentration.  I am really into anything "witchy" and love all manner of divination.  I am an ordained HPS but have walked the solitary path for many years now having lost my patience with covens and "shock-factor fluffy sparkly witches" that are only into the craft to get reactions from people.  I have worked as a medium and for many years have been commissioned to work in Salem, Mass around Samhain doing readings for some of the shops in the tourist district.

I am a hippie at heart, a crazy cat lady, a mystic, an artist, a mother, and a soon-to-be-published writer (this is not a good example of my writing, lol!)  I love humor and believe that there are NO taboo subjects.  I am an absolute fanatic about George Carlin.  He taught me to never be afraid to me an individual, question everything, and most importantly, if you can't laugh about the worst that life gives, how can you ever appreciate the best?    I love anything campy and offbeat.  Off-color remarks and language are a fond subject as I have several "obscene" needlepoint projects in progress.  Give me something with a cuss word and I will laugh for days

I am a huge fan of anything science related.   I went to college to become an anthropologist/archaeologist but had to drop out due to lack of funds.  I hope to return to school again to gain a degree in something.  I have a collection of documentaries pertaining to ancient history & mysteries of the ancient world, and I love all things Celtic, Roman, Egyptian, but most of all pre-historic.  I am a sucker for a fossil and any sort of artifacts.  I love learning about the history of things and people.  Cultural studies were always a favorite of mine.  My mother was an antiques dealer (dealing mainly in antique silver and oil paintings), so I've grown up around beautiful and old things with lots of history.  My house looks like the storage room for a museum and my collection grows with every day.  In my past my husband and I would do survivalist retreats and always loved to learn (and utilize) how things were achieved before we became so spoiled with common modern day luxuries.  Primitive living and cultures have always fascinated me.  One day we hope to build our dream home as a subterranean "green" eco-friendly home with self sufficient capabilities.  I love tattoos and piercings.  My husband is a (hobby) tattoo artist & marine mechanic and has provided me with 12 tattoos of my own design and I have my tongue pierced.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2009 08:39:46 AM »

1. What is your Quest? To become the best crafter i can be

2. What is your favorite color? Rusty Brown aka walnut brown

3. What is the air speed volocity of an unmaiden swallow? african or european? good i survived on to the next questions!

Please intro duce yourself : Hi im woodland_faerie aka Erin on non computer form

how long have you been pagan/ witch/druid/.../...? since i was 13

are you how Ronda says out of the broom closet? since i was 17 * i needed to know my facts and be sure of things cause i knew i was gonna be poked proded hung for my beliefs my family is all UBER UBER christian....they still come over and visit and look at my books and they start to "weep" and "pray for me " and "Erin someday you will grow up and get some brains and come to the lord" mmmm brains and the blood and body of christ zombies......coincidence? (dont worry i dont hate them i think its funny that is all so please dont think that i am racist aganst anyone i just think it is rude to do that in someones home....I even respect my grandparents( they raised my sister and me when my mom descided she would rather have boose men and designer jeans )  when the pray and i will hold their hands but i wont close my eyes and bow my head i just love them and love to feel their love towards something, even if i dont' believe in it....I have taught my son when we do that we are just honoring the goddess by respecting our elders....even if they are chasing butterflies...ok i better just move on before i say something wrong or missue my explanation but i think we are all kinda on the same page....

are you a covener or a solitarian? i am a solitarian but i do do festivals and small get togethers from time to time for fun and atomostphere

Which kind of witch are you? What is your pagan path? what do you believe in ? I am a faerie loving pagan wild/hedge/earth witch....pagan i dunno i just let things come "naturally"

What type of goddess/gods/deities are important to you? Faeries,Greenman, Triple goddess, Horned god, Ivy/ Oak kings.....Spiral goddess...

Do you have a familiar? my son for now i want a little kitty when he is older...or a pug i like pugs...

Do you have a power animal? squirrels and bats....heard that i was close to owl and fox too...so maybe the bat is the fox/ fly part of that?

what is your sign? ooo im a Sagitariaus / Rat ( chinese) (not much into the chinese stuff but fun to say it!)

Are you a kitchen witch or a get in the dirt garden witch?( indoors-y outdoors-y type)--im so outdoors i come in to sew on the machine

Do you celebrate the wheel of the year with big celebrations or just like a "thank you to the goddess" moment? o we go all out we even make penis bread on Beltane!

If you celebrate what do you do? Well pre-Samhain around Mabon we have a big harvest feast then we decorate our Tree of life in the living room( it changes with the seasons)( i found the tree outside) with fun fall stuff and ornaments we find and we do fun pagan fall activites outside and leaf collecting and the whole week before Samhain is full of baking and getting ready for Samhain itself( like pumpkin carving and cleaning and other stuff) on Samhain we wake up and have pumpkin pancakes and apple cider ( i will make pumpkin smoothies sometimes) while watching Halloween specials that i have in my collection (since the jerks stopped showing all that "pagan" stuff on TV) *NOT EVEN THE GARFIELD SPECIAL* ahhhhh but we watch that and the great pumpkin...and then we have like a baked potatoe or sweet potatoe lunch and we go out and have a fall strole or go on a hay ride and we also have like a little time where we make up songs for the goddess and the season and take treats out to the faeries( they like that) we all go out trick or treating ( we give most our candy we can't have to my grandparents) and come back home and tell scarey stories by the fireplace then we put tripp to bed and well....hubby and i have some spooky time together and sit outside and drink a few pumpkin beers or wine and thank the goddess for another year( well that is what i do he just drinks the beer) ( hes not pagan or anything he is just in it for the fun)

Do you decorate your home for Samhain/ Halloween/ Fall?
Yes i do
What is your favorite traditions to do in the fall?
I love to bake and go for fall walks rake leaves smell the air......watch fall movies....sew lots ooo yeah
What do you do on Samhain and pre-Samhain ?
i stated that above opps
What are your hobbies?
I love to sew draw paint resin....i do flow wand( its a tribal dance thing with a wand its really neat looking and contact juggling, i love to forage and be outdoors and camping and play with the faeries....i collect holed stones and go to thrift stores
Do you have any special talents? Sewing Flow wand and making any meat dish a vegan one!

If you won the big lottery what would you do? I would pay off all our medical bills and get my family in a secure home with an extra bedroom so i can have a sewing room and maybe move to Oregan or the northern part of Arkansas or even Ireland / England...I would make sure all my WWP get new sewing machines or something like that tee hee....I won't do anything stupid though i would donate alot or do something good with it....

If you could live anywhere where would you live?
 I love northern Arkansas, Oregan Ireland and England

Do you remember any of your past lives?
an herb woman in Ireland, a barbarian, I remember that  I was a gypsy in one, and an artist who literally starved to death...I had a dream recentllty about being a hippie that drug OD...um that sucks...but .always connected to my pagan roots or bohemian  

I LOVE Faeries ok i know u hate hearing it but i dress like one everyday( not your silly fru fru flower kinda) i am very tribal looking ( long dreadlocks )(still.....) (Ronda its looking hopeful!!!) Im tall and really skinny with a big head l look like a cartoon character....I eat vegan but wear some aninmal products if they are like recycled....I have major anxiety disorder, ubber high motabolism with a rare form of narcolepsy ( i wake up in the middle of dead sleep and can't move cause im still asleep but im awake but im snoring its really scarey....but yeah.....im always moving always doing 50 things at once im an over achiever.... i love being outdoors i love camping i love spicey food and drinks i love browns and greens.....i love to make clothing one day i will have my etsy up and going....ok well i do love life.....and sewing ooo yeah *happy faerie dance * Cheesy and i love music! celtic faerie ambient (any one from www.faerieworlds.com and ilove to read ( Charles De Lint is a fav and Charles Vess.....and many more um...that sums it up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2009 08:47:01 AM »

hedge i got quite a few tats and piercings myself too they are sooooooooo addicting!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2009 08:53:10 AM »

hedge i got quite a few tats and piercings myself too they are sooooooooo addicting!!!!!!

They sure are!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Design Passion in Business Career
How Culture Impacts Design Problem Solving
Why Choose SCAD to Study Industrial Design
How to Find Purpose in a Design Career
What Draws a Creative to Practical Problem Solving
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...