A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,089
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain/Halloween Swap Round 15! sign ups closed, send by 10/26  (Read 26704 times)
Tags for this thread: martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009 07:21:53 AM »

I'm pretty stoked as well.  I told my husband last night, "I really miss doing these swaps but the funds and all being the way they are I don't know i I should...blah blah blahbitty blah"  He told me that if I didn't do it I'd regret it later...so here I am.

Me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009 07:44:42 AM »

ello my lovelies! it is that time again! I am sending my info in as we speak well after we speak shall i say. This swap is gonna be very important for me this round(not that any were less) I will have to share with you all in the future. Ronda and i already have spoken....Thank you for being my pagan family (im a solitary faerie hedgewitchie) so yeah im pumped! Lets get this show on the road! *Frolics in the woods* yippie~woodland_faerie Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009 05:11:38 PM »

Well lovelies, my back is all sorts of stupid again, and I am probably going to have to have surgery..... buuuuuuuut... I am not going to sit another round out lol. I can do it!! Smiley I miss you all ridiculously much!! Smiley So here we go!! WOOT!! *Dances around as much as her back will let her (which is to say that I am completely stationary and doing finger waves in the air hehe)*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009 05:11:55 PM »

I'm in!!! Home( here) never felt so good!!!!
I'm frolicing in preautumn weather - the Goddess loves me!!! It'cool with that nip to the evening air and it smells like Fall!!! There was a breeze through my bedroom window last nigh and I used my mother's comforter!!!Yes!

School's in and I'm still alive LOL - busy as all though - it's going to be one of those years.
I'm in I'm in and the world is great!! Halloween is coming!! Apple pie, pumpkin pie, cider, colored leaves, sweaters, wind, ghosts, treats, and luminarias! I LOVE Autumn

Blessed be sisters!! Toby too!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009 05:15:58 PM »

I am so looking forward to this  I spent the first part of the day ripping the holy hell out of my craft room trying to gather all my crap into piles and now you can't even see the floor.  After dinner I'll get back in there and finish sorting it all out so I'll know what is where.  Isn't that half the fun of crafting?  Going through all of your little treasures and seeing what you have?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009 05:17:40 PM »

Oh yes!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009 05:44:34 PM »

greetings again LunaKitten! sorry bout your back! I still haven't gotten around to making my headdress but i have been gather supplies for it! How do you like your pouch?  I was thinking we should all have t shirts here like " Crafty" on the back put proud to be a pagan on craftster or born again pagan crafter or "Got the craft" WWP on craftster.org on the back wouldn't that be fun....tee hee we could all take pics in our shirts tee hee *craftster should offer them in their giftshop because man this craft swap we gots goin on is hoppin!* lol....i missed you all soooooo much this is the swap i look forward to all year....and my faerie swaps but yeah.... Cheesy*im in a little better mood Ronda thanks forthe vibes you rock* *sends some back* *fae flutter*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009 05:49:06 PM »

Luna!! I'm sorry your back is being a jerk again, but sooooo happy to see you back! I missed you! *hugs*

Wind, are things going better now that school's back on? I'd gush about how much I missed you too, but you've been checking in unlike your daughter. Wink Grin

Fey - I love when things work out! I was considering sitting this one out, but I would have totally regretted it. Wink

Fairie - I missed you too! You HAVE to share! I'm officially dying to know what you're talking about. I'm solitary too, so I know the elation of having a surrogate pagan family. Smiley I love the tshirt idea.. I may make one that says 'Crafty' with a little witch hat on the C now. *hugs*

Hedge - You cheeky lady you! Cheesy So happy to see you back. My craft stuff is *kind* of sorted... . There's a lot of stuff on my desk, in drawers, in the cabinet... but I more or less know where everything is.

Oh man, this swap is going to rock!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009 05:50:32 PM by DanniQuee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009 06:03:37 PM »

Hedge - You cheeky lady you! Cheesy So happy to see you back. My craft stuff is *kind* of sorted... . There's a lot of stuff on my desk, in drawers, in the cabinet... but I more or less know where everything is.

Oh man, this swap is going to rock!

Dude...my craft room is totally destroyed, lol.  As soon as I can pry my butt up off the couch I'll go start attempting to fix the mess I created.  I couldn't get to my sewing machine right now if my life depended on it.  I'm so tickled to see all the familiar faces, and looking forward to meeting the unfamiliar ones as well!  I can't wait to see who all is going to do this swap!

HUZZAH!

-=|[ Big sloppy kisses to Danni & Ronda ]|=-

I missed you gals!  Good grief, I can't believe how many of these I've missed, wasn't ours the 8th swap???  Now we're up to 15?!?!?!?!  Whew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009 07:25:51 PM »

so glad everyone is so stoked!

I have several updates to do and will get to them tonight yet, but wanted to say hi to all!

Brightest Blessings! Biggest Hugs!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Create A Screensaver
The Animation Chefs - Episode 5 - How to Lawn Surf
How to Use the Color Range Command - Photoshop CS4 - Peachpit TV
Sony Vegas simple tutorial: How to upload faster
Sony Vegas tutorial: How to make 2 or more clones
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...