A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
778 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain/Halloween Swap Round 15! sign ups closed, send by 10/26  (Read 25968 times)
Tags for this thread: martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009 05:21:37 PM »

Oh dear...I have bought a ton of craft supplies and am now in a bit of a craft funk...I was actually thinking of sitting this round out as I have zilch inspiration for this one. But now that I have read the thread I know that I will regret it if I do sit out..

actually I think I am having a craft-crisis of confidence if the truth be told..probably because I havent actually made anything in ages, I am doubting my ability..

Danni hope your eye gets better soon..and Luna hope your back gets better soon.

As for what crafts I do, sewing, paper crafts-shrines-altered books-inchies-collage-chunky pages, jewellery making (but bow to the queen of jewellery making in Ronda), A bit of embroidery, painting/stencilling on clothing...those are the things that I mostly do these days. i want to start sewing clothing for myself again. I keep putting it off.

Ok I need to go to bed, its late ..oops very late 1.20, I am probably still jet-lagged. Tomorrow will be devoted to me and craft, I am making mabon cards tomorrow.

*hugs* to you all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009 06:36:10 PM »

Aw, lovey we all hit funks! I always get nailed right around the holidays so I'm about due myself. Hopefully you'll get your crafting mojo back soon! *hugs* If you do sit out, you should at least do the card swap. I loves me some Samhain cards! (or chunky pages... you know.. since I'm an addict.)

By the way, craftgasms aside, how did you enjoy your stateside holiday?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009 12:03:33 AM »

So...does everyone have a wists list?  I hope so, I'm a stalker and if you don't have a wists it's gonna make it VERY hard to figure out likes and dislikes.  I have already started stalking people, since it's gonna be forever till we know who's getting who, I'm stalking everyone, lol.  This is the worst part...waiting for the pair ups.  UGH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ellemir
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009 05:36:37 AM »

Well, I'm in. PM has been sent. However hard I tried I couldn't stand to see you all have fun without me.

RondaS, don't be surprised if I have an apparent name change since last month. I keep forgetting to use my new married name and this time I remembered. It's only been 4 months so not too surprising I guess  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Feywalker
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009 06:58:47 AM »

Wind - I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that stupid crap.  There was a time when I very much wanted to be a high school english teacher but came to realize that I don't have the BS tolerance to deal with the administrator crap.  My favorite teacher just retired in the last couple of years, I think she just got tired of dealing with their "improvements" to the system.

Hedge - I don't have a Wist.  No internet at home and I work for the government so I can't download the needed header thingy (that's my technical term).  I have one I've just never used it.

Ellemir - Congratsulations on your marriage!  May you and Hubby have a marriage with wonderful ups and not too many downs.

I figure I'll get insperation once I get my partner's questionaire. (at least I hope)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2009 07:21:01 AM »

I have a wist, I lurve it heheheh Smiley It's like window shopping in the biggest wish catalog ever... the INTERNET!! Mwahahahah. (Ok crazy moment over) I actually told my lovie to log on to my wist for holiday gifting ideas. Heheheh.
I would still love to be a highschool art teacher. I think I would be very good at it, I just don't know if I can hold my tongue like Mom does. She tells me what goes on and I keep thinking "Yup, that would be the moment I told the principle/super intendent/whomever else to take a flying leap thru a nuclear donut. LoL.

Ellemir, many many blessings on your new marriage!!!

Danni, I haven't started on Chunky pages, but I'm going to be in the next round lol. I am such a chunky house/inchie addict now it's ridiculous. That's why I haven't gotten that many pages done in my altered journal. I've been inchieing like a mad woman for the time that my back will let me sit on the crafting bench. (Thank the Goddess for Mom's little chillipepper butt pad hahahaha)
Well, I'm off to do a few more inchies, my BF's bday, and my MIL's bday were this week, so I'm going to get two frames and do inchies that they will enjoy and give them this weekend.
Loves to all!!

P.S.
WE HAVE PUMPKINS GROWING ALL OVER OUR YARD!! Bwahahaha. We didn't even plant them. I love it. I actually found one with a pretty big one on the plant. I think the others on the hill aren't going to produce, Mom says too many weeds. But I love pumpkins, and surprise pumpkins tickle me pink!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009 08:24:27 AM »

....take a flying leap thru a nuclear donut. LoL. ....

That's why I haven't gotten that many pages done in my altered journal.

Hahahahahaha! Nuclear Donut.... Cheesy You my dear, watch too much Sci fi! I haven't been working on my journal either *sheepish* I think I've finished maybe 6 pages in the last 2 months. I hate that too - because I want to work on it, I just haven't had time.

Ellemir, Congratulations a wee bit late! Wink Many blessings in your marriage and don't fret forgetting your new name I did that too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009 08:33:03 AM »

u have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!! i just wrote a long deal and it didnt' register now i don't have time to rewrite beforework again GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R i hate computers sometimes.....ok a quick sum of what i wrote......

Hedge---BITEY i forgot to tell you i love him too
to all that is in pain~VIBES OF HEALING
and congrats on marriage ok i go now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009 09:35:44 AM »

Hahahahahaha! Nuclear Donut.... Cheesy You my dear, watch too much Sci fi!

Bwahahah yes, yes I do. I lurve it Smiley I adore that show Eureka! Mom and I watch faithfully every Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009 10:16:26 AM »

I am not one for cheesy vampire stories but I'll tell you what...I have recently become gripped by the "True Blood" craze.  OMG I love that show!

Ok, I have seen the inchies on here but never tried them...what are they for?  Do you just frame them or are they part of a larger project?

Congrats on your nuptials!  I just celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary recently and I'll tell ya there's nothing like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Produce Buying Tips
Doris Kearns Goodwin on Roosevelt, Taft and the Progressive Era
Noah Fecks: What Are You Reading?
Bob Drury: What Are You Reading?
Nancy Ohlin: What Are You Reading?
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...