A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A.T.O.M.-a-therapy  (Read 9042 times)
Tags for this thread: citrus , cozy , humor  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WooWork
www.woowork.com

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2009 04:35:29 PM »

Since my nose regained its olfactory senses this year, I've been chasing the good smells and running from the bad smells.

The good smell of citrus is a delight, making me feel both invigorated and content. My cousin even made me some orange potpourri, though it's not very practical (or subtle) to inhale in public. People look at me funny:

Unfortunately, public spaces are where bad smells run rampant. So I began searching for a way to take good smells with me without an attention-grabbing bowl.

Have you heard of aromatherapy oils? I found this bottle of Fragrant Reflections Orange-Mandarin oil at the dollar store, and knew it would lead to a priceless solution to those nasty public smells. It would also be a crocheted solution!

I crocheted this yellow pad that soaks the citrus oil and acts as a scent diffuser. The plastic cylinder would help direct that scent to my nose.

I added yellow stripes to provide a visual warning to others in a crowded space, since I didn't want this creation getting accidentally crushed!

Then I stitched a carrying handle onto the back of this aromatherapy device. Transportable!

The citrus smell is represented by this oddly-familiar symbol, with its black shapes resembling the rinds of an orange slice.

The heat from these lights helps release the citrus scent and would make night-time aromatherapy sessions possible!

And here is the completed project: the Aromatherapy Transportable Olfactory Machine. Or, the A.T.O.M.:

This video provides a 360 view of the A.T.O.M.:

For my first smell test, I took the A.T.O.M. onto the public subway system. But even as the subway car filled with the revitalizing smell of oranges, I was still met with alarmed expressions from passengers. Why?

When I arrived at the next subway station, police vehicles were converging above ground. Whatever the reason, the scene looked like trouble and I didn't want to get in the way.

When officers began jumping out of their cars with firearms drawn, I decided to quicken my pace. This hectic environment was no place for an aromatherapy session!

I was nearly caught in a crossfire of bullets in this stairwell, but I jumped the hand railing and narrowly escaped harm.

At this point, my danger levels were on red alert. Was I the mistaken target of a manhunt?

With the wail of sirens and helicopter blades in the air, I decided to hide my coloured hair and go under cover. When night descended, a flashlight and the A.T.O.M.'s reassuring glow were my only guides to escape.

As darkness gave way to light, I stumbled onto a grassy oasis that was far from S.W.A.T. teams or public smells. And it was in this open fieldunder a fruit treewhere I felt free to inhale the refreshing smell of oranges from the A.T.O.M.'s dollar-store aromatherapy oils.

By sunrise, my frazzled nerves were soothed and my aura was realigned with Mother Earth.

I'll never know why I was chased on the same day I used the A.T.O.M. in public. Bizarre coincidence? Mistaken identity? And why the worried stares on the subway? I should add more citrus symbols onto the A.T.O.M. to make its purpose clearer.

For now, I'll only use my Aromatherapy Transportable Olfactory Machine in this soothing orchard hideaway.

I do plan to take the A.T.O.M. to the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympics here in Vancouver. With the crush of public crowds and bad smells, it'll be the perfect testing ground for more A.T.O.M.-a-therapy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

View more of my crochet creations at WooWork.com
maasive
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009 04:43:32 PM »

This is awesome and hilarious - I love it and really anything citrus is my friend!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BabyDragon

McGee = Probalicious

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009 04:48:36 PM »

A) That was hilarious.

B) Awesome idea.

C) You = adorable.

That is all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Hey Griff--Chupathingy!  How 'bout that?" ~~Sarge;Red vs Blue

"I don't participate in shoddy craftsmanship! USE THE STENCIL! DO IT!" ~~Dena;The Guild

Current WIP: Afghan in Homespun's "Gothic" Purple
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009 05:20:50 PM »

YAY. This made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009 05:44:38 PM »

You are amazing! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009 05:52:27 PM »

Cheesy Love the story, too freaking funny! Very cool idea too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chobah
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009 06:40:41 PM »

ha ha ha, that right there was freakin hilarious. it must have take you forever to get all of those pics too. awsome story line, and cute little device. reminds me of harold and kumar escape from guantanimo bay, with the bong on the plane
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaleAngelLex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009 06:48:55 PM »

You have now made it to the top of my list of awesome! I love this, and I think I love you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Blog at TehTable
Wist
snazzyjazzy
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009 07:07:51 PM »

Too cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009 07:20:32 PM »

A.nother T.errific O.bject M.ade

My goodness, I never realized Vancouver was so dangerous a place for aromatherapy- be careful!
 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009 07:33:42 PM »

You have a wonderful sense of humor! Love your work and your stories to go with it. Never lose your sense of haha! It's a rare gift in life!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Digitalis88
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009 07:55:51 PM »

My gosh this makes my day. It is hilarious. You have so much creativity in you. Way to go.
 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kizakimbap
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009 08:23:42 PM »

hilarious  Grin you are to cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged
happycabbage
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009 08:51:11 PM »

less-than-three! amazing work sir. thanks for the smiles!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i dont have a signature.....
xjupitercrashx

Read, Craft, Listen, Learn, Do...Me in a nutshell

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009 09:01:29 PM »

I had a bad day and this made me smile. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009 09:50:25 PM »

Bravo!  Bravo!  I think you are my favourite poster here, because not only are your creations unique, high quality, and so inventive, but all your photos are awesome, and the stories.... MY GAWD your stories! You are a riot. I am entertained every time. Don't stop creating, and DON'T STOP posting here!!! Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009 11:04:54 PM »

OMG, I loved your post, even my BF got a chuckle out of your story, and he's not crafty at all!!!  I like your crocheted diffuser to, it's addorable!!  Thanks again for the awesome story and hillarious pix!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009 04:36:37 AM »

This is absolutely hysterical -- you have the best imagination!    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Atrandom
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009 06:06:33 AM »

You're amazing! I love reading your stories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009 09:33:41 AM »

Grin I always love your posts...super awesome crochet goodies + awesome story + fabulous photos = AWESOME!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
InkStainedHands
I'm just trying to keep sane.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009 12:07:09 PM »

You are just AWESOME. Grin Thank you for another hilarious post! I love reading them and looking at your amazing crocheted masterpieces. The A.T.O.M. looks like it might have been particularly complicated, but well worth it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
McJulie-O
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009 04:38:10 PM »

Woo,
You are somethin' else! I expect to see coverage of you when Vancouver hosts all those news crews looking for local color.

Three cheers for citrus smells!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009 04:42:25 PM »

LOL very cute  Grin What an interesting device. Great Job! I love the looks of the old people haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Whitney
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009 07:12:39 PM »

A) That was hilarious.

B) Awesome idea.

C) You = adorable.

That is all. 

this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009 08:56:12 PM »

you need your own sitcom....or at least a DYI show! i would watch...religiously!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sugarglass
currently trying to change me

Join the dark side; we have cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009 09:44:02 PM »

you live in vancouver area? i live in richmond! giggle giggle, and i agree witht ya, people here tend to give very strange looks if you aren't boring bland and a clone, just like them.

-that was harsh bu you get my point!:)

sweet ATOM
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists
i'm not the same anymore, and frankly, i'm beginning to hate myself
Retro_Rose

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009 09:57:45 PM »

you need your own sitcom....or at least a DYI show! i would watch...religiously!

I second this... You should start a pod cast on itunes!!! I'd totally watch! Mix your crafty-ness and your digital art. It would be awesome. I'd be your first subscriber.

It would be a great idea. Just as you said that  GizWiz podcast inspired you, you can inspire tonnes of people as well!
Let us in on it when you start it up! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009 08:22:08 AM »

WOW! Totally AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
kingsalami
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009 09:52:36 AM »

dude, those pictures are hot!  too cool, thanks for sharing
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ShiningStar
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009 11:15:44 AM »

This is so funny.  I love this idea.  The creation was fun enough but then you had to go and add a great story to it. I guess I've missed your other posts.  I'll definetly check them out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are  --John Wooden
ewushka

Remember: Artistic is close to autistic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009 12:48:44 PM »

You are the crochet master! We are all at your feet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." (Groucho Marx)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jespersson
ConnieStieler
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009 01:59:11 PM »

You are officially my crochet hero and idol!!  Another wonderful creation and hilarious story to go along with it.  I must give credit to your wonderful photographer, the pics are always awesome!  I love the action of the cop chase lol.  Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!  Looking forward to your next post.  This totally ROCKS  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009 02:24:01 PM »

Yay for crochet aromatherapy devices (orange oil has saved my life, but I recommend to go and get the good ecological stuff, it will still be cheap as orange is so rich in essential oils), and wow, great pics on your story! I have a friend who makes this kind of pictures, so I can totally imagine all the fuss that was necessary for this! Hehe, it was totally worth it, and you found awesome backgrounds. Did you talk people into looking like that at you, or did they do it spontanously?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ShammyCrafty

www.etsy.com/shop/explodingnoise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009 02:45:06 PM »

OMG!!! I'm so glad you got away!
Your crochet aromatherapy thingy is awesome as was your story. Will you be my best-friend? LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pickled_peppers
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009 02:54:43 PM »

You are a genius. Cheesy I laughed so hard when I was reading this. Grin
This Rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open to personal swaps Cheesy

My Etsy ... www.nutsaboutcrochet13.etsy.com

Follow me on Tumblr for all of my crochet projects!
http://whenidreamidreaminyarn.tumblr.com
themuppet
Wants your tasty brainmeats.

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009 05:20:31 PM »

Huh... What a strange coincidence that the police would mysteriously start chasing you.  Must be a case of mistaken identity!  With the sheer volume of people at the olympics, I don't know if your ATOM would be enough.  Imagine the reek of those sweaty athletes!  Maybe you could crochet... oh I dunno.. a whole bunch of tubes that are dipped in orange oil, string them all together and strap them to your chest?  Then you'd be surrounded by the lovely aromas!  I'd suggest making them red, for pure aesthetic.  Maybe a deep reddish orange, the color of a blood orange?  Wink

(on a totally un-goofy note, sooo clever!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annrkey
AnnRKey

I heart karaoke

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009 06:35:03 PM »

This is THE best post I have ever seen.  Beautiful and brilliant!  Thanks for sharing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve...

Don't leave me standing here, I can't get used to this lifestyle.
ryana
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009 07:58:33 PM »

Apparently you already have quite the Craftster following, but I can't believe no one pointed out what was obvious to me from the beginning - the reason strangers react negatively to your A.T.O.M. and the reason you were pursued by the fuzz is clearly because the logo on the side is being mistaken for the biohazard symbol!  It's not quite the same, but close enough for a layperson to make a mistake.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Granite_turtle

Granite? Yes as in tombstones...

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009 08:01:53 PM »

I really enjoyed your post!  The presentation was crafty in itself!  I will have to check out your older posts now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After checking out Regretsy I'm pretty sure I could sell my stuff on Etsy.
tinastarr13
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009 03:24:53 PM »

you are AWESOME!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meekssandygirl
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2009 03:32:30 PM »

Yet, another genius creation from Howie the Great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rinihu
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2009 05:42:13 PM »

That's hilarious and so creative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WooWork
www.woowork.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009 05:18:23 AM »

I've been spoiled by each generous comment! Smiley Thank you all for taking the time to write!

I've never been a good joke-teller in person, so I'm overjoyed to learn this post brought some giggles, hooray Smiley

A) That was hilarious.
B) Awesome idea.
C) You = adorable.
That is all.  
BabyDragon & Miss Whitney : The ABCs have never been so kind haha

ha ha ha, that right there was freakin hilarious. it must have take you forever to get all of those pics too.
Grin I always love your posts...super awesome crochet goodies + awesome story + fabulous photos = AWESOME!!!
You are officially my crochet hero and idol!!  Another wonderful creation and hilarious story to go along with it.  I must give credit to your wonderful photographer, the pics are always awesome!  I love the action of the cop chase lol.
Yay for crochet aromatherapy devices (orange oil has saved my life, but I recommend to go and get the good ecological stuff, it will still be cheap as orange is so rich in essential oils), and wow, great pics on your story! I have a friend who makes this kind of pictures, so I can totally imagine all the fuss that was necessary for this! Hehe, it was totally worth it, and you found awesome backgrounds.
chobah & hippiejo74 & ConnieStieler & Ruby Copperhead: Thanks for mentioning the pics! My talented girlfirend photographed the action pix, and I'm grateful that she was such a patient partner-in-crime!

You have now made it to the top of my list of awesome! I love this, and I think I love you.
PaleAngelLex: When I was the nerd in high-school, I wish you walked into my school cafeteria and yelled your proclamations in front of the cool kids Cheesy

A.nother T.errific O.bject M.ade
My goodness, I never realized Vancouver was so dangerous a place for aromatherapy- be careful! Cheesy
Dragonflywer: If you visit Vancouver, I recommend you bring along a Kevlar vest along with your aromatherapy Cheesy I wish I did!

You have a wonderful sense of humor! Love your work and your stories to go with it. Never lose your sense of haha! It's a rare gift in life!
ilovesnails: You gave us a new mantra to repeat when smelling aromatherapy: "Keep your sense of haha, Keep your sense of haha..." Yes, humour keeps our spirits young, right?

Bravo!  Bravo!  I think you are my favourite poster here, because not only are your creations unique, high quality, and so inventive, but all your photos are awesome, and the stories.... MY GAWD your stories! You are a riot. I am entertained every time. Don't stop creating, and DON'T STOP posting here!!! Cheesy Cheesy
Retro-Rose: Encouragement from you and the supportive members of the crafting community is like creative fuel for a zillion more creations, thank you!

OMG, I loved your post, even my BF got a chuckle out of your story, and he's not crafty at all!!!
Tygermane: I'm always happy to hear about non-crafty boyfriends/husbands being interested in something crafty!  Now is your chance to casually introduce the SC stitch to him Cheesy

You are just AWESOME. Grin Thank you for another hilarious post! I love reading them and looking at your amazing crocheted masterpieces. The A.T.O.M. looks like it might have been particularly complicated, but well worth it!
InkStainedHands: The trickiest thing was alternating the black stitches with the yellow stitches (for the stripes). It was a tangled mess back there! Also, those LEDs were taped onto batteries, and those batteries would keep falling off when I was running around haha

Woo, You are somethin' else! I expect to see coverage of you when Vancouver hosts all those news crews looking for local color.
McJulie-O: Since you're expecting a television appearance, I will run up to those Vancouver news trucks with the A.T.O.M. next year Wink

LOL very cute  Grin What an interesting device. Great Job! I love the looks of the old people haha
AprilDraven: Yes, their reactions were priceless! My gf and I just hung around the bus stop and sat next to some interesting faces Smiley My gf's mom did play the subway passenger, and I'm thankful that she risked arrest for me!

I second this... You should start a pod cast on itunes!!! I'd totally watch! Mix your crafty-ness and your digital art. It would be awesome. I'd be your first subscriber.

curiousfae & Retro_Rose: Thanks for the nominations! Cheesy I'm actually not too chatty in person, so any DIY show or podcast would eventually reveal me to be the nerd I still am Smiley But I promise more videos & digital art in the near future!

you live in vancouver area? i live in richmond! giggle giggle, and i agree witht ya, people here tend to give very strange looks if you aren't boring bland and a clone, just like them.
-that was harsh bu you get my point!:)
luvelycritter: I'm sure you show your Richmond neighbours that you have more joy by being creative than by being part-of-the-crowd Smiley

This is so funny.  I love this idea.  The creation was fun enough but then you had to go and add a great story to it.
ShiningStar: The stories and photos take a little more work but they add a lot more fun to the whole process Smiley I'm thrilled to share some of that fun!

Yay for crochet aromatherapy devices (orange oil has saved my life, but I recommend to go and get the good ecological stuff, it will still be cheap as orange is so rich in essential oils), and wow, great pics on your story! I have a friend who makes this kind of pictures, so I can totally imagine all the fuss that was necessary for this! Hehe, it was totally worth it, and you found awesome backgrounds. Did you talk people into looking like that at you, or did they do it spontanously?
Ruby Copperhead: Thanks for the quality orange oil suggestion. It's amazing how a smell can have such a psychological effect!

The first bus-stop reaction was the real-deal. The subway reaction was from my gf's generous mom, who had to make that same expression for two hours on six different subway cars haha

OMG!!! I'm so glad you got away! Your crochet aromatherapy thingy is awesome as was your story. Will you be my best-friend? LOL.
ShammyCrafty: BFF!

Huh... What a strange coincidence that the police would mysteriously start chasing you.  Must be a case of mistaken identity!  With the sheer volume of people at the olympics, I don't know if your ATOM would be enough.  Imagine the reek of those sweaty athletes!  Maybe you could crochet... oh I dunno.. a whole bunch of tubes that are dipped in orange oil, string them all together and strap them to your chest?  Then you'd be surrounded by the lovely aromas!  I'd suggest making them red, for pure aesthetic.  Maybe a deep reddish orange, the color of a blood orange?  Wink
(on a totally un-goofy note, sooo clever!)
themuppet: What a dynamite idea!

Apparently you already have quite the Craftster following, but I can't believe no one pointed out what was obvious to me from the beginning - the reason strangers react negatively to your A.T.O.M. and the reason you were pursued by the fuzz is clearly because the logo on the side is being mistaken for the biohazard symbol!  It's not quite the same, but close enough for a layperson to make a mistake.   Cheesy
ryana: It does kinda resemble a biohazard symbol, doesn't it? I wonder if orange growers face the same mixup on their trucks! Cheesy

Thank you again for each sweet comment and for the overwhelming generosity!
~howie
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009 02:32:28 PM by WooWork » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadfullydivine

Raising the next generation of evil warlords

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009 08:50:39 AM »

Amazing work and extremely creative! (And YAY for colored hair! Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps.. ^_^
Whedonverse Swap Round 8: Questionaire sent!

50 Crafts in 2012~ 9/50+
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395702.msg4714204#msg4714204
Retro_Rose

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009 08:46:59 PM »

WOW what a return on the comments there! Shocked

That was quite a follow up. Good show.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WooWork
www.woowork.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009 08:55:02 PM »

WOW what a return on the comments there! Shocked

That was quite a follow up. Good show.

I wish I could write a reply to everyone's kind comments! I'm creating a clone just for that purpose Smiley
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009 09:00:10 PM by WooWork » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009 08:58:01 PM »

I see where that's leading Wink Better be life sized.... *shakes fist* Better be!

haha. Jokes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poisongirl35
*Tootie~Fruity*

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009 04:54:57 PM »

So funny! Cheesy I love it! Great pictures too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loving him!
themouseandme
"We can't all be heroes, because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009 03:02:55 PM »

I'm such a huge fan of your stuff...not only are your various crochet projects creative, they are ever-so-useful! Everyone knows that subways smell horrible - an A.T.O.M. should be installed in every car! I first twigged to your genius upon viewing the 'Bubble Trouble' gun, and I've been envious of your awesomeness ever since. Keep up the supercrazybrilliantness, please. I look forward the next project you dream up. :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." - Friedrich Niezsche

"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing." - Marcus Aurelius
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Curly Hair
Learn About Hair Brushes
Learn About Hair Combs
Learn About Hair Rollers
How to Create an Upward Roll with Curls Underneath
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...