A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,510
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Wist Swap Gallery  (Read 6270 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 30, 2009 06:58:53 PM »

POST PICS PLEASE

kaishabackwards <---> Kwality570
JanelleJ <---> spotnik
dip_n_dot <---> teriyakimoto
stellato_escuro   <---> tatatortuga
superhooker <---> Pupper
Lo{ve}   <---> Blackstitches
jonnamarco <---> mcook72677
pops <---> littlebluegirl
SarahBlais <---> klum78
rlynn <---> bronzfrog
RobbinZombie <---> marcusandila
Eloise24 <---> TAOJ flaked

blue = you sent
normal red = you received (but haven't sent yet)
purple = sent & received
maroon = You've received but are sending late
green = late with comunication
orange = late without comunication
strikethrough = got feedback
glowing red = PM organizer immediately!

Original Post
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009 08:42:00 PM by kaishabackwards » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009 06:18:32 AM »

ok, i'm the frst reciever and i couldn't be happier!
littlebluegirl and i have just done the username swap too, so straight away i'd like to thank her for swapping with me again straight away! *curtsey*

right, on to the goodies!

first up is a soft olivey calorimetry (excuse the expression, i'm shy!)

next up is a cross sticth that literally made me jusp up and squeal when i saw that i got one! dh is suitably impressed too!

as is ds2!

a cute felt ring, i really appreciate this, thankyou, and bless your little fingers!

a supersoft wool wrapped bangle - I LOVE it! it is a cosy yellow mustard colour i really like!

the icing on my cosy cake is this wonderful shawl, perfect for oncoming autumn, i took a pic on the clothes line so you can see the coulour gradient, it's really lovely, thankyou!

i'm so so happy, i really hope you love your package half as much, it should be with you tomorrow! Wink

thankyou so much littlebluegirl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009 08:19:56 AM »

*does happy dance*  You're more than welcome pops, I'm so happy that you're pleased with your package.  It was good fun crafting for you again, and trying out the needle felting (which I don't do much) and practising my cross stitch (ditto). 

If my package is coming tomorrow I probably won't be here to receive it Sad  They usually come in the middle of the day when I'm out but I could be lucky and be woken up super early which happens sometimes.  It would be like an early birthday present (I'm turning 21 again on Saturday).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

teriyakimoto
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009 10:04:35 AM »

I love calorimetries.  They're comfy and fun to make.  And the shawl is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pops

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009 11:16:06 AM »

oh, i'm sorry you might miss it - will they redeliver do you think or will it be a pick up from the depot job? sorry, i just wantedd to make sure it got to you after my scare last time so i went special delivery, but thinking about it, i should have done it to come on the weekend, duh!

i'm getting a litlte nervous now about what you think of your package, *fingers and toes crossed*
Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009 11:23:53 AM »

Smiley Don't be nervous, I'm sure it will be great.  I love your last package. 

I normally end up arranging re-delivery online.  The depot is quite far away, but, thinking about it, my bf is off on Saturday, and we could drive down in his car...You shouldn't have spent all your pennies on special delivery!!!  Is that more than recorded? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pops

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009 11:41:14 AM »

only a teensy bit! and when you get your package, know that i really enjoyed making everything, and worked hard!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009 12:41:10 PM »

*big grin*.  Thanks pops.  I crafted my socks off too heheheh!!!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009 06:17:27 PM »

i LOVE that cross stitch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009 10:11:49 AM »

Whoo, I received!!  My lovely boyfriend took me to the sorting office yesterday but I was too busy celebrating to post pics.  I would like to apologise for the quality.  Firstly, I'm not the world's best photographer.  Secondly, I bought a new camera, and it's not very good.  I don't know whether to take it back.  I don't know whether they'd exchange it/give me my money back.  Anyway.  Sorry pops, if you have better pictures, please post them cos I feel like I'm not giving you enough credit.  MATURE IMAGE AHEAD!

Pops sent a small box, but oh my gosh there was a LOT of stuff packed into it!  It was like the Tardis!  And there were lots of cute messages written all over it.

Knitted mary janes!!  I am OBSESSED with mary janes, as anyone looking at my wist can see.  I love the yarn pops used and they are a perfect fit.  They're really comfy too.  I'm wearing them right now Smiley  pops apologised for the buttons not matching, but I think that just adds to their cuteness.

A rainbowy dice bracelet which I haven't taken off since it came out of the box.

BAD picture.  My camera doesn't like close ups.  A resin pendant with tiny stones inside.

Not sure why this pic is sideways  Huh  "The owl and the pussycat have just come along for the ride".  I'm going to put magnets on the back of these and stick them to my fridge.

As pops points out I am rather fond of this "most familiar expletive"  and yes, my wists is naughty-word heavy. I would love to put this on my front door but it would, of course, get stolen, or reported by my neighbours. 

I squealed when I saw this.  Wasn't expecting it at all.  Another bad picture, sorry.  pops said she was hoping we'd have some more sunny weather so I could wear this, but it seems like autumn is definitely in the air.  No matter, I'm a big fan of cardigans (I have LOADS) and can always layer up.  I think I might wear this to Oxfam on Tuesday and hope no one complains to my manager!

pops also sent the loveliest button ring (buttons are another of my obsessions) but I've mislaid it which is really upsetting cos it is SO SO nice and I was wearing it yesterday.  I remember taking it off and puttong it with my other jewellery and now it's not there  Sad 
THANK YOU POPS! Another amazing package!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Camtasia Files On Movie Maker
How to Create Stick Figure Animations - in Pivot
How To Make Watermarks
How to make HD Videos Using Cyberlink Power Director
How to Design a Haunted House Part 1/3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...