A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,798
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Wist Swap Gallery  (Read 6118 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2009 01:45:03 PM »

I got my package from Bronzfrog.  I will try to get pics up sometime next week early.  I got a great reusable shopping bag, Aria got the cutest miniature one...a scrunchie, a jewelry holder, i believe a neato earring holder or else a neat painting of a tree, a fun cuff...and i feel like im forgetting something but maybe not.  Oh wait...yes, a lovely japanese knot bag.  love the fabric choice. Thanks for the goodies. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JanelleJ
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2009 02:40:59 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything Spotnik! I have finally found my camera (just in time for Halloween pics of the kids). Would you believe that my hubby put it in the cabinet above the refrigerator? I think that is the most random place to put a camera!

Anyway, I have taken pics and will definitely have them up tonight have posted them! I love everything. Thanks so much for a great swap Spotnik and thanks to kaishabackwards for organizing!

Here is everything all together:

First off is a slouchy hat. Spotnik based my entire package on the color yellow because I LOVE it and have a very yellow wist.

Next is some amazing smelling soap

These earrings are the best earrings ever! I have them on my wist in a different color theme, but I love this pair so much more! These are perfect and I've been wearing them everyday.

This gorgeous journal is in a competition for favorite item from my package. Look how pretty!

Next is this very cool bookmark that I've started using. It will come in very handy this next year because I plan on reading more than I do now.

Then finally I got four luxurious balls of yarn! Yarn is probably my favorite thing to receive in swaps. I'm addicted to it...especially when it's this soft!!

Thanks again so much!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 03:31:08 PM by JanelleJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2009 03:42:30 PM »

I am SO glad you like everything Janelle - I had so much fun creating stuff based on your wist.

The soap is made by a friend of mine here in my town, and while it may look like I purchased the earrings, that is actually my jewelry company on that card.   Cheesy

And, yeah, that is a totally random place to put the camera.  And here I thought my husband was the king of random cleaning...   Grin  (He once put one of my shoes under our computer desk.  Not the pair, just one of them.  Bizarre.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2009 01:06:12 PM »

Another wonderful package.  I just want to hug that yarn.  It just looks so soft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2009 10:59:22 PM »

I've updated quite a few peoples feedback. PLEASE check the begining of this thread to make sure your username is the correct color.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blackstitches
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2009 06:36:00 PM »

I received my package from Lo{ve} today and I love everything! 

Lo{ve} sent me all of this awesome jewelry stuff, I will be happily making some new jewelry for myself over the weekend.

She made me this awesome owl necklace, I love this so much and wore it all day today!

This shirt is straight from my wists! I love it and wore it out today.  In case you can't tell it's a bird.

This pillow is also straight from my wist and I have wanted it forever, this is my favorite thing!

Another pic of the pillow just so you can see how cute it looks on my awesome vintage chair!

Sweet jumbo pincushion, which I really needed and love the black and white!

the reverse side

and this cute little owl candle holder.

Lo{ve} really got me, I felt like it was Christmas opening my package. Thanks so much again, everything is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesti city.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesig ns.etsy.com
kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2009 05:35:15 AM »

I love the bird shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2009 11:01:25 PM »

Okay, everyone but Eloise24 has received their package and you should all have your feedback.  Lo{ve}, Blackstitches, dip_n_dot and teriyakimoto currently have double feedback but by the time they read this it will probably already be taken care of. [fixed!]  Congratulations everyone on a (mostly) successful swap!  I'll be running another round of this with signups opening in a few weeks so  keep an eye out for it or let me I know and I can PM you with a link when that happens!  I hope to see you all next round!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009 05:03:31 AM by kaishabackwards » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Collage
How to Create a Family Collage
How to Do a Peace Collage
How to Create a Collage Poster
How to Make a Sports Collage
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...