A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,190
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 30 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 33785 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #880 on: September 27, 2009 12:40:44 PM »

a potato?
YEP! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #881 on: September 27, 2009 01:04:49 PM »

Cute cards atsuko! I'd totally claim some with Jax and Milo.  Smiley

Feeling a bit under the weather, but enjoying watching football and knitting on my scarf. It's almost finished!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #882 on: September 27, 2009 01:17:20 PM »

I have a request for you guys! I am in desperate need of a large washable pillow to go in the dog's crate. the dimensions are 28 inches wide and 34 inches long. Preferably with some sort of waterproofing for the inside. It doesn't have to be stuffed I"m willing to do that myself to cut shipping costs. something durable is a must too as the puppy still chews on things.

I can do this one for you!  I've got some denim that would be durable... and tones of other fabrics again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #883 on: September 27, 2009 01:30:40 PM »

When your sinus's are messed up you can only taste salty, bitter, sweet, and spicy typically. All other flavors are actually smells.

Don't forget sour and umami!  I am sad that I can't properly taste the coconut cake, I guess that means I will have to make it again later.....  I do have a pot of chicken leg quarters, leek tops, and mushroom stems simmering on the stove this afternoon, heading for a cockaleekie soup with barley for dinner.

Finished p&d's project, now it is time for fiber and dvds. Smiley  Maybe also some bori cha (or mugi cha, same thing).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
Nesse
« Reply #884 on: September 27, 2009 02:27:33 PM »

Yay sinus infection!  Tongue  But now I am stocked with guaifenesin, half a coconut cake, and a stack of crafts and dvds.  Maybe I will make chicken soup later too. 

Would anyone be interested in sewn winter hats, things like faux fur hats or wool tweed hats? I have a bunch of patterns for different styles, although I'm not sure how much good quality faux fur I have left since I no longer live near my supplier.  I'll have to go through my closet today and find the big tub o faux fur. Oh, and I can do fancy muffs too, kids or adults.

Off to sew on a custom item for p&d!

do you have any patterns for an earflap hat like this:
http://cocoknits.com/knit/garments/accessories/fleecedearflaphat.html
or this:
http://www.nauticalia.com/uk-info/new_products/swedish_elk-hide_ear_flap_hat/99985.html

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #885 on: September 27, 2009 02:36:26 PM »

I started making a few small projects here and there when I got bored with my current projects and I just couldn't wait until the next round to post them to my shop! They're too cute hehe.

The framed silhouettes were too small to really fill up the book boards and fit perfectly in these frames I had. Also all the talk about Mario games and characters got me feeling rather nostalgic and I couldn't not make these ornaments  Grin

Just as an fyi too, I'll be going on a trip back home for a week on the 5th so my shop will be closed up for a while and if you want to put in any claims doing so sooner than later is best so I can be sure to ship out before I go.

I'm sad that the weekend is almost over already, but its that much less time til I visit home and family and friends. I'm looking forward to it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #886 on: September 27, 2009 03:00:46 PM »

Yes, I think I have at least one or two. Let me look through my pattern boxes and see what there is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #887 on: September 27, 2009 03:09:20 PM »

Yes, I think I have at least one or two. Let me look through my pattern boxes and see what there is.

I would love to know what you find! Especially if it's knitted like Nesse's first link Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #888 on: September 27, 2009 04:28:13 PM »

That thrummed hat is AWESOME!!!!  I would wear that like mad!!!  We gotta buy that pattern . . . Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #889 on: September 27, 2009 04:41:10 PM »

Wooo, I just made 2 ornament claims (some of sB's felt ones and my polyclay ones from freestyle)!  My tree is going to be awesome!
I think we are pretty well covered for Mario/Nintendo themed ornaments now... I am going to have to focus on the other games on our list... if anyone else wants it let me know... I will be claiming ornaments for the tree right up until Christmas and would love to have all different types... when these new ones come I will get a picture of what all I have so far... YAY!

My tiny pink computer is giving me a time again... husband tried to fix it by completely resetting it (like the MSI people told him to do) but it's still freezing and now it's going SUPER slow... I am using it atm and the typing can't keep up with me (I really don't type that fast).  So I guess it will be getting sent back in again... I swear I have the worst laptop luck EVER!

This pregnancy has kicked my migraines into full gear again (after spending a year working with my neurologist finally getting them in check)... it made my football Sunday much less productive than I would have liked... I did get some monster cloth crocheting done, so that's good.  I did get the pattern I was testing done yesterday (it's a cute little cupcake), hopefully I can get a picture of that uploaded soon... if I can get a computer to cooperate with me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Outfit Ideas and Beauty Looks to Try This Fall
Nikki Pennie Reveals Her Must-Have Jeans
Top 5 Fall Denim Trends
Can You Look Like a Star Everyday?
Trend Report - The Dresses of Your Dreams
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...