A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 30 **Shops Only!**  (Read 45991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009 09:09:27 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

2 Point Items:

Crochet loofah, made with cotton yarn. Crocheted to be large and squishy. Photographed loofah is no longer available. Custom colours available, just PM your colour choice/s when claiming.

1 Point Items:

Penis lip balm cozy, fits lip smackers sized balms or larger. Please let me know if you would like it turned into a keychain before sending. ( clickable pics )

Brown apple cozy

Green banana cozy, tied with crochet

Green ( 1 up on mario ) mushroom, fits in your palm. - Red, Coming soon

White totoro with pink feet

Brown bear baby hat. Size 0-3 months

1/2 Point Items:

Purple knit flower brooch with button center. Size measures 1.5 inches across
Claim as right or left

Wooden flower earrings, flowers are about the size of a loonie

1/4 Point Items:

Purple earrings

Supplies:

1/4 Point Items:
Extra large FQ of cotton black and white print fabric

none at this time

Current: 0
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 3

Claims made from me:
zelda.suicide - elf booties - 1 pt
sheepblue - crochet loofah - 2 pts
              - crochet white totoro - 1 pt

Claims Ive made:
zelda.suicide - 6 embroidery hoops - 1 pt
SewMamaLady - lot of watches/parts - 1 pt
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 08:21:46 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
gavagai
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009 11:47:39 PM »

gavagai's swap shop is...

OPEN

Custom orders

I can make custom made stenciled t-shirts (or other stenciled stuff). I would make the stencil myself as you wish it to be. PM me with what you have in mind and we'll discuss it. Here are a few examples of what I made before:

IKEA fabric at fabulous prices!  Grin
All 100% cotton new fabric.

Katarina. Out of production. 59"x78". 2 points

Nestlaces (clickable thumbnails), 2 points each

Gemstone eggs in a silver plated nest. The nests are about 1 1/4" across. Comes with a silver plated chain.

Yellow egg nestlace. Yellow jade?

Turquoise egg nestlace. I think the "eggs" are green aventurine.

needle felting kit, 2 points

This includes:
1 foam pad to use as a base when felting (approximately 7"x7", will measure...)

1 felting needle with plastic cover/case and plastic "head" for better grip.

Instructions and tips!

about 40 grams/1.5 ounces of carded wool of your choice:
 -"regular" sheeps wool in many different colours
 - merino wool in many different colours (softer but might be slightly more difficult to felt, hard to say, a matter of personal taste really, why not try both!)
 - natural wool of different breeds, different colours, some curly, you can even have some camel fleece in there (some of the natural wool is much harder to felt, since it's not as processed, discuss with me and I would recommend somehow mixing coloured and natural).

Sample kit (but you will have a chance to customize it):

Below are just a few colour examples from my stash:

Deluxe needle felting kit, 3 points

Same as above, but for this kit you get an extra felting needle and may also choose either a wool handbag (felted by hand) or a flat wool piece (also felted by hand). You can choose from colors below. These are for you to decorate with needle felting. Handbag measures approximately 8 1/2" x 6" and has a zipper and lining. Manufacturer says that you can needle felt on the bag without removing the lining, but I noticed that there will then be tiny little marks in the lining from the felting needle (it is still fine to use it though!), so (if you are as picky as me  Wink) you might want to loosen the lining from the bag a bit so that you can insert a small foam pad (included) while needle felting. The lining can then easily be sewn back by hand. The felted wool piece is about 17" x 12".

___________________ _______________
Claims made from me:
gavagai to pseudo-pix: Burger ring, 2 points - send by September 19 - SENT!

Claims I have made:
alteredmommy to gavagai - quilling kit - 1pt - send by September 11

Current: 4
Pending: 0
Total: 4
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009 06:38:34 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009 04:25:11 AM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Closed  Wink

Mixed media silhouette paintings - made with book board, acrylic paints, paper, stamp ink, modge podge, and sealer - each painting is 8" x 8.5" - 2 pts 1 pt for each
Claim as: Unicorn Mayhem
All images are clickable for close-ups.

Mixed Media Pendants/Magnets - 0.5 pts for each or 1 pt for 3
These are left without bails or magnets so you can choose exactly which pieces you want and if you want them as pendants or magnets.

Framed Mario Character Cross Stitch - frame approximately 5"x5" -  2 pts 1 pts

Old School Nintendo Ornaments - made from recycled plastic felt - 0.5 pts for each
Claim as: Controller or GameBoy (one of each left)

Custom Octopus Tentacle pendants (2 pts) or Earrings (1 pt) - PM me for color choices of clay and marble setting for pendantsTemporarily unavailable - if interested send me a PM before claiming

Orange Tentacle Earrings - made from polymer clay - 1 point 0.5 pts

Supplies

Felt Applique Kits - New in Package - 1 point 1 pt for both packages - Claim as Kit 1 or Kit 2
Kit 1

Kit 2

sent :: received

Claims made from me:

to Zelda.Sucide - whole set of texture plates (2 pts)
to sarahj2001 - Custom octopus tentacle pendant (2 pts)
                     Custom octopus tentacle earrings (1 pt)

to RubyTuesday - glass beads (.25 pt)
                         floral bead connectors (.25 pt)
                         rainbow beads (.25 pt)
                         mini cookie cutter - duck shape (.25 pt)

to kayrun - Custom octopus tentacle earrings (1 pt)
to AsphaltQueen - lugnuts and baseball charms (1 pt)
                         mixed media dotees (blue & green) (1 pt)
                         retro housewives notecard set x2 (1 pt)

to freestyle - altered puzzle (0.5 pts)
                   wire wave bracelet (0.5 pts)

to KatyMai - Mixed Media Pendants (2, 10, 11) (1 pt)
to ptarmic wumpus - tree mini notecards (1 pt)
                            large pastels (1 pt)

to AsphaltQueen - Bunny Tea mixed media painting (2 pts)
to AsphaltQueen - Tea Girl mixed media painting (2 pts)
to Angry Angel - mixed media paintings: Flying Girl and Boy Reading Bunnies (4 pts)
to RubyTuesday - set of Owl Ornaments (1 pt)
to ptarmic wumpus - Custom set of octopus tentacle earrings (1 pt)
to pinkanddinky - mixed media painting Walking the Birds (2 pts)
to Zelda.Suicide - Old School Nintendo Ornaments (a controller and a gameboy) (1 pt)
to loves2experiment - Framed silhouette - snail boy (1 pt)
to pseudo_pix - Tea Girl mixed media painting (2 pts)
to klum78 - Framed silhouette - fairy girl (1 pt)
to A2K - mixed media painting Green Tea Bunny (1 pt)
            mini note cards dragonflies and cupcakes (1 pt)

Claims made by me:

from ptarmic wumpus - Paw Stocking (1pt)
from sarahj2001 - Crayon soap (1 pt)

from Mlsocci74 - 2 notecard sets w/o envelopes (1 pt)
                               -damask/chandelier
                               -Pin Up Girls

from wwrich - Black Monster Purse (3 pts)
from AsphaltQueen - Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant $4 (1 pt)
from mullerslanefarms - Child's Wood Rigid Heddle Loom (2 pts)
from ptarmic wumpus - felt-o-rama (1 pt)
from AsphaltQueen - OnLine Supersocke Sock Yarn - Green (2 pts)
from TwiztidBlood - natural crochet loofah (2 pts)
                           white totoro (1 pt)
from penguino - handspun yarn from crazy batt - center (2 pts)
from AsphaltQueen - pirate and blue flower cameos (1 pt)
from crumpet79 - Black Magic Scarflet/Cowl (2 pts)
from AsphaltQueen - 20 notecards (1 pt)
from loudxmouse - Custom knit face-hugger (3 pts)
from sansa - Red/blue drawstring bag (1 pt)
from Zelda.Suicide - coin pouches (both circle/squares, blue/green honeycomb, whales) (2 pts), zipper pouche - flowers (1 pt) 3 pts total
from Nesse - small box of bubble wrap (1 pt)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 0
Pending Points: 7
Total Points: 7

Wish List: a stamp carving kit, skeleton keys, foreign coins, Diamond Glaze
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009 08:19:51 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009 05:56:29 AM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - back row, #1 - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - first row, #1 - claim as "rose/pink turtle (1)"
   * Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - first row, #5 - claim as "green turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"
   * Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"
   * Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"
      * Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
   * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  
   * Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"
   * Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

[sent] wwrich to sheepBlue - Black monster purse - (3)

total 3 received

Claims I have made:

total 0 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 4
Total: 4

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009 06:35:15 PM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009 07:01:58 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Wristwatch pincushions! (1pt)

Order orange band or blue band..  Velcro closure, cardboard wrist-protector behind watchface.  Very stretchy to fit thick or thin wrists!  If there's a particular color combo you'd like, let me know!

Handknit socks  

1)  for small woman or average child (3 pt)
 I think someone with up to a size 7 could wear these socks!  I will take them back if I'm wrong!  Knitted from Cascade "Fixation"

2) To fit up to size 10 woman - A2K "imperfects" (3 pt)
I forgot to turn the heel on one of these socks -- my daughter says it doesn't feel any different, but I know it's different!  Knitted from worsted weight yarn, Berrocco "Comfort" (a cotton/acrylic blend)

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (2 pt)

Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

WIP Bag (3)

(zipper detail, interior pocket, and size reference)

This is constructed from a quilt I bought on clearance at Target. It has a front pocket with snap closure, large interior slot (no flap or zipper) pocket on the inside (front) and a strip of pockets across the interior back.

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)

Teacup tea wallets! (1)  Order from Row A, B, C and column 1, 2, 3.
You can choose either a teabag  or an oval "Be Good" charm for your zipper pull.  Please specify your preference in your claim.  If you do not specify, I will ship with teabags!

T-bone wallets (1)!  For the dog lover on your list!  Comes with milk bones tucked inside!
 Order from Row A or B and columns 1, 2   A1, B2  

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)
Handstamped.  Perfect for the fisherman on your Christmas list!

Blue sheep bag (1) This bag sports a vinyl exterior AND interior with see-through pockets.  Could be used to carry lunch (one inside pocket is big enough for an ice pack) or store your lotions and shampoo for travel.  The interior is a shower curtain liner over muslin, so it's mildew resistant!

Blue felted bag (1) - unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.5) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.5) - snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.5)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Custom garter stitch wrap for sheepBlue (2)

Supplies:

Trinket boxes  .25 each

order Monkey (2 available), fox, mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

Kids large playing cards; poker deck (.5)

Hinged frame (.5)

YARNY GOODNESS!!!  (clickable pics!)

R2 Fuzzi Felt:  nylon, merino, acrylic and alpaca blend!  4 available. (.5) each
Bucilla Instant Tweed: 2 for (.5)
Berrocco Cotton Twist, dark gray, 3 available (.5) each
Classic Merino , 1 available (.5) each
More Mohair, bright yellow, fingering weight, 3 available, (.5) each
Universal yarn "moods" Wool/acrylic blend 7 available (1pt) each
Blue/green rug yarn (.5) per cake (4 available)
Bucilla 4ply worsted Wool .5pt each 1 left
]

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to KatyMai - Fox Trinket box, Bucilla Tweed, Mushroom/Frog embroidery kit (1)
A2K to Angry Angel - Acid-Free ink pads (0.5), Mohair, bright yellow (0.5) - 1 pt
A2K to atsuko - smurfy pincushion watch (1)
A2K to lapoli - Custom bathmatt (2)
[/s]
send by oct 2
A2K to oneredboot - T-Bone wallet B2 - (1)
A2K to oneredboot2 skeins Yarn Treehouse Classic Merino - (1)

Total:  7

[/color]

Claims made by me:
atsuko to A2K - Seabreeze cha cha bracelet (3)
oneredboot to A2K - black fabric (.5) & silk-screened panel(.5) - Total (1point)
Sarahj2001 to A2K - 2 X Cross stitch kits  (1)
Sarahj2001 to A2K - soap crayons (1)
atsuko to A2K - custom cards (1)
[/s]
sheepBlue to A2K - Green Bunny Tea - 1pt
sheepBlue to A2K - Dragonfly and Cupcake mini cards - 1pt

Total: 9

Started with: 3
Current:1
Pending:
TOTAL:1

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009 08:00:04 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009 07:39:59 AM »

! Nessa's Shop !
OPEN Grin

Nesse is a 19 year old art student living with her boything in a small town in NY. She goes back and forth between her new home, and her mum's home [where lot's of furry creatures and small children flourish]. Her housemate has a crazy cat whom likes to cuddle with her wooly creations, so beware kitty hair.

Fiberrrr!

new!

ColorBox [1pt]
[red, yellow, green, blue, brown, lilac]
1.2 oz of hand pulled roving. This is a blend of cormo, alpaca, a bit of mill end wool, and bamboo. This will definitely make a super-funky, lumpy-bumpy yarn, don't expect to get an even yarn from this one! (unless, of course, you are insanely patient) I can make more of this if anyone's interested.

[*my mannequin is a size Medium*]
Tie dyed summer shirt [1pt]
Brand: Amelia Size M 100% Cotton, super soft and light. Dyed with blue and yellow, with a lot of white still showing.

Furoshiki bag [.5]
Furoshiki's are made using a square of fabric. They can be tied in lot's of different ways to make different style bags for gift wrapping and such. This one was tied in three places and makes an excellent over night bag... I could probably fit myself in it, if I scrunched up into a tight enough ball haha.

Custom Mary Jane Slippers! [3 pt]
Made of 100% acrylic yarn [or woolease]  so they are machine washable! I can do any size, and nearly any color. PM me before you claim so I can make sure I have the colors you want! Here are a bunch of examples:

[I've kinda been "slippered out" and I'm rather busy this semester, but if you really really want a pair, I will absolutely make them. but it may take a week or two, so please talk to me before claiming Smiley]

Handmade Vegan Soaps!! [1 pt]

PM me before claiming to be sure I have the ones you want!
Soap Samples [2/1pt]
CPHP soap with aloe. Choose between 4 scents: Fir Needle & Sandalwood, Nag Champa, White Tea & Ginger, Oatmeal Milk 'n Honey. Total weight is about 4oz for two bars.

Lavender & Vanilla[1]

Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
When I first poured the soap into the mold with the loofah, I ended up with a hole through the middle where the soap didn't penetrate. So I made another batch to fill the middle [see the white-ish parts?] Might not be the prettiest soap... but it sure does smell good!

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Sandelwood & Coconut:
CP soap, smells mostly of sandelwood with very subtle undertones of coconut. I added coffee grounds for exfoliation.

Nag Champa:
CP soap with nag champa FO. Loooove this stuff.

Homemade vegan-friendly laundry soap! 1pt
I need to make more...
unscented and low sudsing. You get 1.5 cups that's enough for 24 (1 tbsp per load) washes in a regular machine, or 48 (1/2 tbsp per load) washes in an HE front loader.

Supplies!

Small box of recycled bubblewrap [1]
Medium box of recycled bubblewrap [2]
I'll pack the box with as much bubblewrap as I possible can without popping the bubbles lol.
this is about the size of a small box:

'60s Stamp Set [all for 2pts]

Computer Paper [.5pt for all]
The two on the right are opened, but I only used a few sheets, so they've got about 40 sheets in them. The one on the left is unopened and it has 50 sheets.

Cute Bandanna's [.25pt each]
Comes with two complimenting bandannas. Choose from Monkeys, Watermelon, & Earthy.

Paint Stuffs [.25pt each]
on the right: Acrylic paints
on the left: Paint brush pens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold:
TOTAL: 0

Bought:
TOTAL: 0

Current: 0
Total: 0
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009 02:27:12 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009 08:34:59 AM »

Open

All items come from a smokefree household, i own 2 rabbits but they live outside so shouldnt be a problem unless your allergy is very serious.
At the moment i can only post items on a Saturday, this will change but for now please keep it in mind if you want something quickly.

Jewellery
.5 per piece/pair/set

Claim as J-1

Claim as J-2

Claim as J-3

Claim as J-5

Xstitch

1 Points
Claim as - RealMen
Comes in the frame, all done in xstitch, saying says 'Real men do housework'.

0.5 points each
Claim by wording on each one.
These were the first things i xstiched years and years ago so the backs are pretty awefull. Great for decorating doggy treat bags and things.

.5 point
Claim as DogBone

.5 point
Claim as WelcomeHome

.25 point
Claim as butterfly

Lap Loom
These can be used as dishcloths, washcloths, shower scrubbers, skin exfoliators, pot stands, coasters, and just about anything else you can think of! Please check what the wool is made of for washing information.

1 point for 4
Claim as - Pink4
100% Cotton

1 point for 4
Claim as - Blue4
100% Cotton

1 point for 4
Claim as - Green4
100% Acrylic

1 point for 4
Claim as - Yellow4
100% Acrylic

1 point for 4
Claim as - Purple4
100% Acrylic
These are purple not blue, the flash washed the colour out.

.5 point for 4
Claim as - Mix4
100% Cotton

These will be 2 pink/white and 2 blue/white, they may not all be the same thickness but are still great for dishcloths/washcloths/shower scrubbers/skin exfoliators.

If you want these but in a colour that suits your decor or just dont like the colours iv got i am willing to do a custom. You send me the ball/s of wool you want them made from and i will make as many as i can with that wool. A bog standard thickness 100g ball of wool will make 7-9. Points will be 1-3 depending on how much wool you wish to have done. PM me to work it out. With a bunch of these you can make other things like bags and blankets, if you want to know how to connect them together let me know and i will scan in the instructions.

Supplies

Blue Fibres

Fibres 0.5 points each
Think they are about an ounce each?

Claim as R-1

Claim as R-2

Claim as R-3

Claim as R-4

Claim as R-5

Claim as R-6

Claim as R-7

Claim as R-8

Dowsing pendulum

.5 point

Pin badges
Claim by sheet number and then badge number eg Sheet6-12
.25 each or 5 for 1 point.

Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Sheet 3 - number 8 has gone

Sheet 4 - number 4 has gone

Sheet 5

Sheet 6

Large sticker from Disneys Ratatouille
Free with any purchase

Wishing for -

Smiley A learn to crotchet kit, i know nothing so am a complete beginner and would love to make some amigurami

Grin A teddy/amigurami/clay Chocobo and Moogle

Claims made by me -
Send by Sep 12 - A2K to KatyMai - Crewel embroidery kit .25, Trinket boxes fox .25, Bucilla Instant Tweed .5 (1pt) - RECIEVED

Send by September 19th - SheepBlue to Katymai - Mixed Media Pendants 11, 10, 2 (1 point)

Send by September 26th - Zelda.Suicide to KatyMai - Aunt Martha's lots 1 (Santa on top) (1 point)

Claims made from me -
Send by septemper 21th - KatyMai to pseudo-pix - Earrings, J-4 0.5 pt. Badge: sheet 3 no. 8 and sheet 4 no. 4. 0.5 pt (1pt) - SENT

Send by 9/25 - KatyMai to SarahJ2001 - Learn to spin kit (2) - SENT

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009 10:32:25 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009 12:00:07 PM »

Angry Angel's
Crochet and Creature Shop

Open

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 cat environment.

Princess Leia Amigurumi - 2 points

She might be small, but she's tough! This Star Wars amigurumi is not quite 3" tall, crocheted from acrylic yarn and has safety eyes.

Red and Pink circle Bracelet - 1 point

Crocheted from cotton yarn, this has a button closure and is a little over 7" long.

Mole - 2 points
A sweet little mole with a red scarf. Crocheted from acrylic yarn (the scarf is wool hand-dyed from a previous round of STS), he stands 5" tall and has safety eyes.

Pip the Monkey - 2 points
A cute monkey with a blue scarf. Crocheted with acrylic yarn, 6" tall, safety eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims:
A2K to Angry Angel - Acid-Free ink pads (0.5), Mohair, bright yellow (0.5) - 1 pt
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Ceramic bird earrings (C) - 1 pt
sheepBlue to Angry Angel - Silhouette paintings - Flying Girl and Boy Reading Bunnies - 4 pts

Pending - 0
Current - 1
Total - 1
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009 08:22:01 AM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009 03:42:58 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
...OPEN!....

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~
Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square

Cabled cloth
approx. 8 in. across

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth

Leaf cloth

Texas Dishcloth  /approx. 7in. square
(other states available...I like to use these patterns:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/people_places.html )

~supplies~

claimed from:  sheepblue (octo earrings - 1 pt)
current:1
pending:0
total:1

« Last Edit: September 29, 2009 06:58:39 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009 05:13:16 PM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

3 POINT ITEMS
Steampunk Business Card Holder - (3)

2 POINT ITEMS

Blue/Green Swarovski Necklace - (2)
Sterling silver plated findings and 18" chain. Very sparkly and beautiful in person!

Steampunk Animal Brooches - (2)
Please claim by name.
Bee 1, Whale, Frog, Gull, Butterfly

Mouse, Butterfly 2, Bee 2, Seahorse, Bird

Jasper Necklace - (2)
So much more beautiful than the photo shows. Approximately 16" long. (It doesn't have a weird kink in it, I had a hard time keeping it flat when taking my own picture.)

Stone Necklace - (2)

Chunky Tuna Necklace - (2)
This is a big necklace, not for the faint of heart. I'll double-check measurements, but this fish is about as long as my hand.

Gold Cross Necklace - (2)

Silver Cross Necklace - (2)

Steampunk Rings - (2)
All rings are adjustable. I can size it for you if you include your ring size in your pm, otherwise you can easily adjust it yourself.
Ring #1

Ring #3

Ring #4

Ring #5

Ring #6

Ring #7

Ring #8

Ring #9

Ring #10

1 POINT ITEMS

Swarovsky Rings - (1) - NEW PRICE!
Adjustable ring bases with sparkly swarovsky crystals. Please claim by color.
Blue

Pink

Clear

Mother and Child Cameo Necklace - (1) - NEW PRICE!
Very intricate cameo with lots of detail. I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued silver necklace before mailing.

Jesus Cameo Necklace - (1)
Comes with an 18" (I think, it could be 16") chain.

Harry Potter Bookmark - (1)
Wizard, castle and dragon charms make this the perfect gift for your favorite Harry Potter fan! Click on the photo to see a larger version to see the charms!

Pink Swarovski Charms - (1)
One point each, includes a free sterling silver plated chain. If you want a pair of earrings, claim both of them for 2 points and I'll turn 'em into earrings for you.

Dinner roll holder - (1)
Handmade, but not by me. Each of the words designate a city or region in Portugal. I was told that people use these to hold dinner rolls (but they weren't entirely certain that is what it was used for). First photo shows it flat, second photo shows it when you snap the two snaps closed.

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant - (1)
Add your own necklace through the sterling silver bail, or claim a delicate, 16" sterling silver necklace from me for an additional 1 point. Please specify which pendant you would like by symbol/letter/number. If you have a specific letter/key in mind, pm me! And if you want to claim three or more (for gifts or for you), pm me and I'll cut you a deal!
 $4 claimed!

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Flower notecards - (0.5)
Set of 6 notecards with white interiors. No envelopes.

Small cameo necklace - (0.5)
Please claim by name - Pirate, Gold Ganesa, Silver Ganesa

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (0.5)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Mini-bookmarks - (0.5) each
Bookmarks are 3.5" tall, so they're great for both soft- and hardcover books. Contain Swarovski crystals for some sparkle! The first photo shows the shape and length of the bookmark (which is the same for all of them), and the subsequent photos show the different charms and crystals.

Bat

Purple Earrings - (0.5)

Supply Items

3 POINT ITEMS
3.5 yards of colorful flannel - (3)
40" x 128"

2 POINT ITEMS

Set of 5 French Children's Books - (2)

Blue and Brown Floral Fabric - (2)
58" x 54", feels like an interior decorating fabric (I used it for totes and a to upholster a bench cushion), unwashed

3 Yards Big Red Heart Fabric - (2)
3 yards x 48", unwashed cotton

2 Yards Pink Sweatshirt Fleece(?) - (2)
2 yards x 36", it feels like really thin sweatshirt material

1 POINT ITEMS

Two skeins Berocco Comfort - (1)
- SOLD

Three skeins Mission Falls 100% cotton- (1)
- SOLD

Beadwork Creates Jewelry - (1)

Super String Games - (1)
ex-library book, circa 1980s, over 25 string games (think cat's cradle)

French Text catalog of an african art exhibition - (1)

Four pieces of blue/brown pleather - (1)
Four pieces of 12"x28" embroidered pleather (at least I think that's what it is)

1 Yard Blue Cotton Floral - (1)
1 yard x 44", unwashed cotton

1 Yard Red and Yellow Felt - (1)
1 Yard x 72", unwashed felt

1 Yard Small Red Hearts - (1)
1 yard x 44", unwashed cotton

1 Yard Travel Flannel - (1)
1 yard x 44", flannel

1 Yard Pink Floral Felt - (1)
1 Yard x 42" of hot pink felt with floral pattern

Bernat Sox Yarn - (1)
100g/425 yds - 60% acrylic/40% nylon - machine washable and dryable

Plymouth Encore Yarn - (1) - SOLD TO ONEREDBOOT
75% acrylic/25% wool - 100g/200 yds - worsted

Super Stereogram - (1)
Has loads of pictures - those kind where you cross your eyes and see the hidden photo.

0.5 POINT ITEMS

A Bear Named Grumms - (0.5)

Rosalie the Bird Market Turtle - (0.5)

TGI Friday's Unabridged Dictionary of Food and Drink - (0.5)

1/2 Yard backed pleather/vinyl(?) - (0.5)
1/2 yard x 52", it's that fabric you use for tablecloths and it has the white, soft backing

Musical Bees fabric w/ coordinating plaid - (0.5)
1/2 yard x 22" of the bees fabric, 8"x44" of the coordinating plaid - both are higher quality cottons

Easter Tablecloth - (0.5)
52"x70" vinyl tablecloth. I bought it to use for fabric and never got around to doing anything.

Frog Fabric - (0.5)
12"x42", unwashed cotton (I can't remember for certain, but I think this is a nicer quilters cotton)

Claims from me:
sheepBlue - $4 pendant - (1) - sent 9/12
loudxmouse - ring #12 - (2) - sent 9/12
sheepBlue - sock yarn - (2) - sent

sheepBlue - pirate and blue flower cameo necklaces - (1) - sent
klum78 - two typewriter pendants - (2) - sent
penguino - berroco comfort yarn and mission falls yarn - (2) - sent
sheepBlue - 20 swap notes - (1) - sent
oneredboot - plymouth encore yarn - (1) - sent
loudxmouse - three typewriter pendants and chains - (3) - sent
ptarmic wumpus - 24 custom hang tags - (1)

Claims by me:
sheepBlue - two dotees, custom charms, retro notecards - (3) - rec'd
lapoli - bayberry scented glass - (1)
sheepBlue - bunny tea - (2)

sheepBlue - girl tea - (2)
oneredboot - confetti art scarf - (2)
oneredboot - leaf scarf - (2)

Starting Points - 4

Current Points - 7
Pending Points - 1
Total Points - 8
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009 08:49:42 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knot Scarves
How to Crochet Pom Pom Scarf
How to Crochet Sugar Cookie Candle Wreaths
How to Crochet Remembrance Poppies
Simple Ways to Decorate Pumpkins
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...