A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 30 **Shops Only!**  (Read 44895 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Alter ALL the nuts!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 30, 2009 01:27:34 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 30  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/08/09  to 25/09/09
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the last day of September
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
**This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Shop the Swap 30 discussion thread      
Shop the Swap 30 gallery      

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Is at least 18 years old
- Has completed at least two previous swaps with positive feedback: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:     http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319304.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 30 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 30
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
Really? cause there is new stuff in there...
Is it ever too early to start on holiday crafting?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds
Shop the Swap 29      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.0
Shop the Swap 28      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310981.0
Shop the Swap 27      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307357.0
Shop the Swap 26      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303326.0
Shop the Swap 25      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298767.0
Shop the Swap 24      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=294523.0
Shop the Swap 23      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289949.0
Shop the Swap 22      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285775.0
Shop the Swap 21      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280625.0
Shop the Swap 20      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276508.0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009 03:54:08 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

Shop the Swap Spring Market- open March 15!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

Alter ALL the nuts!!

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009 01:27:48 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..

OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for this round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 29 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009 03:58:38 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

Alter ALL the nuts!!

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009 01:28:01 PM »

spectacular shops of swell swag

all the shop the swap fantastical shops:

under/over 3 points...you need to sign up!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679215#msg3679215
aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3681666#msg3681666
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678290#msg3678290
Angry Angel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679666#msg3679666
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3680275#msg3680275
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678683#msg3678683
bkrenning4
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3701299#msg3701299
corduroy cat
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678363#msg3678363
crumpet79
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3681666#msg3681666
Cya
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3680972#msg3680972
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678348#msg3678348
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678588#msg3678588
gavagai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679019#msg3679019
kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3680130#msg3680130
KatyMai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679340#msg3679340
kitschkween
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3681376#msg3681376
klum78
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3711891#msg3711891
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678301#msg3678301
leighi123  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3718988#msg3718988
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678820#msg3678820
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678300#msg3678300
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678424#msg3678424
mullerslanefarm
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678423#msg3678423
Nesse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679248#msg3679248
oneredboot  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3690972#msg3690972
penguino  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3699396#msg3699396
pinkanddinky
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3680571#msg3680571
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3687856#msg3687856
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678466#msg3678466
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678303#msg3678303
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3680893#msg3680893
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678538#msg3678538
sewknitter
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3696424#msg3696424
SewMamaLady
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3688484#msg3688484
sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679114#msg3679114
sin esperanza
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3684816#msg3684816
TwiztidBlood
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678907#msg3678907
wwrich
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3679171#msg3679171
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.msg3678521#msg3678521
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009 08:50:15 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009 01:34:59 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 169
Number of points spent so far this month: 253
Number of claims SENT: 168
Number of claims RECEIVED: 144

Send by Sep 6
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Cherry dress - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Fancy brocade top & satin skirt - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Mermaid dress - (2)

Send by Sep 7
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Lot of metal embroidery hoops - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Aunt Martha's Lot 2 - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Aunt Martha's Lot 3 - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Batik barmops x2 - (1)

loudxmouse to lapoli - Leaf-nook necklace - (1)
atsuko to A2K - Custom cha cha bracelet - (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 4 oz romney - (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 4 oz falkland top - (3)

Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - Joy of almond soap - (1)
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - Sandalwood & coconut soap - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Raindrop guy dress - (2)
corduroy cat to loudxmouse - Sheep mascot - (1)

Send by Sep 8
atsuko to Sansa - Custom lace stitch markers - (1)
atsuko to Sansa - Lilac crochet hook - (1)

Send by Sep 9
atsuko to corduroy cat - 10 custom notecards - (1)
RubyTuesday to corduroy cat - Little felt heart brooch & Vintage old maid cards - (1)
corduroy cat to Zelda.Suicide - Mario ornament - (1)
TwiztidBlood to Zelda.Suicide - Elf baby booties - (1)
sheepBlue to Zelda.Suicide - Texture plates (whole set) - (2)
mullerslanefarm to kitschkween - Pepper zest soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to kitschkween - Citrus basil soap - (1)

sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm - Frog tapester & Scissor holder - (2)
loudxmouse to mullerslanefarm - Forest cha cha bracelet - (2)
sheepBlue to sarahj2001 - Custom octopus tentacle pendant - (2)
sheepBlue to sarahj2001 - Custom octopus tentacle earrings - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - Paw stocking - (1)
sarahj2001 to sheepblue - Crayon soap - (1)

Send by Sep 10
Zelda.Suicide to sewknitter - Bag of fleece pieces - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to TwiztidBlood - Embroidery hoops - (1)
freestyle to kitschkween - Earth from space & Good ship lollipop - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to sewknitter - 1lb of buttons - (1)

Send by Sep 11
kitschkween to alteredmommy - Coexist tshirt - (2)
alteredmommy to gavagai - Quilling kit - (1)
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - 12mm cat eyes w/washers - (1)
freestyle to Nesse - Frankenwool & Ma's favorite - (1)

Send by Sep 12
loves2experiment to lapoli - Chickie drawstring bag - (1)
loves2experiment to lapoli - Blue drawstring bag - (1)

freestyle to lapoli - Small scale experiments - (1)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Earth from space & Good ship lollipop - (1)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Creamy caramel coffee - (1)

A2K to KatyMai - Crewel embroidery kit, Trinket boxes fox & Bucilla instant tweed - (1)
Mlsocci74 to sheepBlue - 2 notecard sets w/o envelopes - (1)
sheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Glass beads, Floral bead connectors, Rainbow beads & Mini cookie cutter duck - (1)
wwrich to sheepBlue - Black monster purse - (3)
freestyle to mullerslanefarm - Three roving piece bundles - (3)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Vintage typewriter key pendant, $4 - (1)

Send by Sep 13
SewMamaLady to TwiztidBlood - Lot of watch parts - (1)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - Custom blue crab - (2)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - Lilac bunny blanket - (1)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - Toy pattern & Parrot silk cushion cover - (1)

Send by Sep 14
sheepBlue to kayrun - Custom octopus tentacle earrings - (1)

Send by Sep 15
AsphaltQueen to loudxmouse - Ring #12 - (2)
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse- Arm band wallet - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to crumpet79 - 2001 cross stitch designs - (1)
sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Lugnuts & baseball charms - (1)
sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Mixed media dotees (blue & green) - (1)
sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Retro housewives notecard set x2 - (1)

lapoli to AsphaltQueen - Bayberry sea glass - (1)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - Personal teapot - (2)

Send by Sep 16
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Animal crossing felt ornaments - (3)
oneredboot to RubyTuesday - Essential oils stress reliever & calming - (1)
mullerslanefarm to sheepBlue - Child's wood rigid heddle loom - (2)
oneredboot to Nesse - Package of soap dyes & Apricot seed exfoliant - (1)

Send by Sep 17
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Ceramic bird earrings (C) - (1)
A2K to Angry Angel - Acid-free ink pads & Mohair, bright yellow - (1)

Send by Sep 18
oneredboot to Eliea - 2 sheets custom labels - (2)
corduroy cat to pseudo_pix - Origami monsters book - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Acid dyed silk scarf, red & toffee, crepe de chine - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Acid dyed silk scarf, black & blue, silk crepe - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Sweater penguin - (2)

pseudo_pix to freestyle - Knitted scarf in pompom yarn, green - (1)
sheepBlue to freestyle - Altered puzzle & Wire wave bracelet - (1)

Send by Sep 19
Zelda.Suicide to pinkanddinky -  Whales coin pouch & 2 granny squares dish cloths - (1)
pseudo_pix to oneredboot - Parisian wool - (2)
pinkanddinky to oneredboot - Birds & trees pen holder - (1)
Nesse to oneredboot - Lavender & vanilla soap - (1)
gavagai to pseudo_pix - Burger ring - (2)
SheepBlue to KatyMai - Mixed media pendants 11, 10, 2 - (1)
alteredmommy to ptarmic wumpus - Bluebirds, set of three - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Mini tree notecards - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Large pastels - (1)

sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Bunny tea - (2)

Send by Sep 20
ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - Felt-o-rama - (1)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - OnLine supersocke sock yarn - green - (2)
sewknitter to ptarmic wumpus - Cat notecards & envelopes - (2)
pseudo_pix to loudxmouse - Knitted headband 3.5 rows fresh green - (1)
oneredboot to pinkanddinky - Plum possom 1 - (2)

Send by Sep 21
KatyMai to pseudo_pix - J4 earrings & Badges - (1)
A2K to atsuko - Watch pincushion smurf-colored band - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to pinkanddinky: Halloween trick or treat tote with black strap - (1)

Send by Sep 22
TwiztidBlood to sheepBlue - Crochet loofah (natural color) - (2)
TwiztidBlood to sheepBlue - White totoro - (1)

oneredboot to A2K - Black fabric & Silk-screened panel - (1)
pseudo_pix to oneredboot - Custom pattern - (3)

Send by Sep 23
lapoli to pseudo_pix - 101 designer one skein wonders - (2)
A2K to lapoli - Custom bathmat for lapoli - (2)
oneredboot to alteredmommy - Warm brown art scarf - (2)

Send by Sep 24
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Brocade top size 8 - (2)
atsuko to A2K - Custom cards - (1)
sarahj2001 to A2K - 2 x cross stitch kits - (1)
sarahj2001 to A2K - Soap crayons - (1)

penguino to sheepBlue - Handspun yarn from crazy batt - center 1.5 oz - (2)
atsuko to loudxmouse - Tree of life pendant w/o chain-red coral - (1)
sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Tea girl - (2)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Pirate & blue flower cameos - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Acid dyed silk scarf rose habotai - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Acid dyed silk scarf rainbow stripe - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to pseudo_pix - Blue-green charmeuse silk charmeuse - (1)

Send by Sep 25
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Bright confetti art scarf - (2)
KatyMai to sarahj2001 - Learn to spin kit - (2)

Send by Sep 26
sheepBlue to Angry Angel - Flying girl - (2)
sheepBlue to Angry Angel - Boy reading bunnies - (2)

crumpet79 to sheepBlue - Black magic scarflet/cowl - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to Katymai - Aunt martha's lot 1 (santa on top) - (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Sunshine wool dryer balls - (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Warm hat, autumn stripes 2 - (2)

Send by Sep 27
sewknitter to Zelda.Suicide - F&F socks - (3)

Send by Sep 28
sheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Owl christmas ornaments - (1)
loves2experiment to Nesse - 3oz merino wool - (3)
AsphaltQueen to klum78 - 2 vintage typewriter key pendants - (2)

Send by Sep 29
AsphaltQueen to penguino - Two skeins berocco comfort - (1)
AsphaltQueen to penguino - Three skeins mission falls 100% cotton - (1)

pinkanddinky to oneredboot - Pen holder (dots) - (1)
pseudo_pix to oneredboot - Custom pattern (RM) - (3)
pseudo_pix to oneredboot - Custom pattern (vintage) - (3)

AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - 20 swap note cards - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Custom tentacle earrings - (1)
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Embroidered fall scarf leaf - (2)

Send by Sep 30
freestyle to Eliea - 4 turtle mugs - (4)
Zelda.Suicide to pseudo_pix - Stenciled/Appliqued 4T shirt, yo! Octo - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to pseudo_pix - Zipper pouch, circle/squares - (1)

loudxmouse to pseudo_pix - Experimental yarn book - (1)
sheepBlue to pinkanddinky - Walking the birds - (2)

Send by Oct 1
Zelda.Suicide to corduroy cat - Everyday baby sweater - (2)
loudxmouse to sheepBlue - Custom knit face-hugger - (3)

Send by Oct 2
klum78 to loudxmouse - Birdies on a tree branch pendant - (1)
pinkanddinky to Mlsocci74 - Pen holder birds & trees green - (1)
pinkanddinky to Mlsocci74 - Pen holder birds & trees red - (1)

Zelda.Suicide to Mlsocci74 - Coin pouches cherry blossoms(2) - (1)
Klum78 to Mlsocci74 - Sock monkey - (2)
AsphaltQueen to oneredboot - Plymouth encore worsted - (1)
A2K to oneredboot - T-bone wallet B2 - (1)
A2K to oneredboot - 2 skeins yarn treehouse classic merino - (1)

Eliea to freestyle - Red/print messenger bag - (2)
Eliea to freestyle - White/print messenger bag - (2)

freestyle to loudxmouse - Bumpy batt & Butter clouds - (1)

Send by Oct 4
oneredboot to freestyle - Icelandic wool hat - (2)
pseudo_pix to freestyle - Knitted mittens, 100% wool, woman size, blue nature - (2)
freestyle to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 5 mario ornaments - (3)
sheepBlue to Zelda.Suicide - Old school nintendo ornaments (a controller & a gameboy) - (1)

Send by Oct 5
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - Snail boy - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to pseudo_pix - Fabric chain garland starched fabric strips - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to sheepBlue - Coin pouches (both circle/squares, blue/green honeycomb, whales) - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to sheepBlue - Zipper pouch flowers - (1)

sheepBlue to pseudo_pix - Mixed media silhouette painting - tea girl - (2)
sheepBlue to klum78 - Framed mini-silhouette: fairy girl - (1)
AsphaltQueen to ptarmic wumpus -  24 custom hangtags - (1)
AsphaltQueen to loudxmouse - M, w & backspace pendants with chains - (3)
Nesse to sheepBlue - Small box of recycled bubblewrap - (1)

Send by Oct 6
leighi123 to mullerslanefarm - Pouch style baby carrier - (3)
lapoli to Zelda.Suicide - Vintage purse handles (blue & white) - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to atsuko - Monster cloths #1 - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to atsuko - Monster cloths #2 - (2)

sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Cupcake bath bombs (x3) - (3)
sheepBlue to A2K - Green bunny tea - (1)
sheepBlue to A2K - Dragonfly & Cupcake mini cards - (1)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009 12:51:42 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009 01:36:10 PM »

Apples galore! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009 01:36:42 PM »

points!

last updated:

30 september 2009 @ 612am

name current/pending/total

a2k   1   0   1
aeronberry   4   0   4
alteredmommy   2   0   2
Angry Angel   1   0   1
asphaltqueen   3   5   8
atsuko   2   1   3
bkrenning4   5   0   5
corduroy cat   0   0   0
crumpet79   7   0   7
cya   6   0   6
Eliea   4   0   4
Freestyle   0   3   3
gavagai   4   0   4
kayrun   1   0   1
katymai   3   0   3
kitschkween   5   0   5
klum78   3   0   3
lapoli   3   2   5
leighi123   2   3   5
loudxmouse   3   1   4
loves2experiment   6   0   6
mlsocci74   2   0   2
mullerslanefarm   0   0   0
nesse   0   1   1
oneredboot   3   0   3
penguino   4   0   4
pinkanddinky   0   2   2
pseudo_pix   4   2   6
ptarmic wumpus   2   1   3
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sansa   2   0   2
sarahj2001   1   3   4
sewknitter   5   0   5
SewMamaLady   2   0   2
sheepblue   1   7   8
sin esperanza   3   0   3
TwiztidBlood   3   0   3
wwrich   4   0   4
Zelda.Suicide   0   4   4

currently closed:

asphaltqueen
crumpet79
sheepblue

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009 03:13:26 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

Alter ALL the nuts!!

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009 01:38:49 PM »

gone to round 31 Smiley
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009 10:37:36 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009 01:44:39 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's  Little  Swap  Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me.  I don't smoke, but I have a mini schnauzer who likes to sleep in my craft room Smiley  If you have pet-related allergies, please take that into consideration!  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

YARN EXPERIMENT #1  1 point

YARN EXPERIMENT #3  1 point

YARN EXPERIMENT #5  1 point

WEE CARD CASE II  1 point

WEE CARD CASE VIII 1 point

TILE ALPHABET RUBBER STAMP KIT 1 point

Claims from me:
Send by September 11
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - 12mm cat eyes w/washers - (1)

Send by September 12
loves2experiment to lapoli - Blue drawstring bag - (1)
loves2experiment to lapoli - Chickie drawstring bag - (1)

Send by September 28
loves2experiment to Nesse - 3oz merino wool - (3)

Claims I have made:
Send by October 5
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - Snail Boy - (1)

Current: 5
Pending: 0
Total: 5

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009 04:01:00 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009 01:45:11 PM »

open!

*Custom Knitting available per special request.  Please PM me for more details! It's never too early to begin planning your holiday knitted gift-giving!

Bella's Mittens. 3 points - custom order for mlscocci74.  Please PM me to reserve your pair!

Recycled Cashmere Yarn. 2 points.  Light brown/white, super soft cashmere. Fingering weight, 3.2oz so this will likely make a pair of women's socks.  Why not treat yourself? (More available, too. PM me for additional skeins) - I can also kettle dye this to a color of your (somewhat limited) choosing for an extra point.

Paper embellishments! 1 point. Over 100g of stamped images, ribbons, stickers and more. Perfect for ATCs, scrapbooking, cards, etc.  

Sheep Necklace, 1 point.  Not sure of metal content, but from http://halinab.etsy.com who works with sterling silver and gemstones.

new!

Set of 2 loofa soaps.  1 point.  Made from natural loofa and melt and pour glycerine soap.  Many scents and colors to choose from, PM me for more info, or claim soaps and let me choose!  Total weight between bars is approximately 5 ounces.

Scented Wax Melts from Etsy Seller AJs Country Cottage. 1 point/each. Choose from  Mediterranean Fig, Apple Clove.  1 block (each is packaged with six blocks) lasts FOREVER.  I bought these months ago and haven't had to use hardly any of them!

Knitted Cuffs. 1 point for both.  

Floral Oil - Romantic and fragrant oil blend for conditioning skin, adding to a bath or applying to pulse points for a sweet and feminime touch!  Made with rose, lavender, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils.

Stimulating Herbal Oil - Invigorating oil blend for use in baths, as a moisturizer or for massage.  

Bubble Tea Supplies.  1 point.  2 package of tapaoica pearls and approx 50 bubble tea straws.

Vintage Purse Handles. 1 point/each. Choose from blue or white.

Yellow Glass Fused Pendant. 1 point.  

Patons SWS in Natural Earth. 4 skeins available, 1 point/each or all 4 for 3 points.  If you buy them all, I believe there's enough to make Danica.

Spinning Fiber Supplies

*100% soysilk fiber (white). 1 point/oz, 4 available.

*Tencel Top (white) 1 point/oz, 4 available.

*Louet Fine Mohair  (white) 1 point/oz, 3 available.

Loosely Carded Ecospun (made from 100% recycled soda bottles). 1 point/oz, 6oz. available.

The New Secret Language of Dreams.  Completely brand-new, gorgeous illustrations throughout. Decode the secret meaning of your bizarre dreams! Smiley  2 points.

"The Mystic Messenger" - "gentle but potent system for psychic development"  Kit contins 52-page wire bound, full-color book, step-by-step instruction booklet, 4 color-coded 12 sided dice, and since no expense is spared, a deluxe DVD that contains a grounding ritual, glossary and more!  2 points!

Vintage Sak-Lites. 1 point/both.  Use them for lunch, for votives, for gifts!

Starting Points: 10
Current Points: 5
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 5

Claims from me:

to asphaltqueen - scented sea glass (1)
to pseudo_pix - 101 Designer One Skein Wonders (2)

Claims I've made:

from zelda.suicide - metal embroidery hoops (1)
from zelda.suicide - aunt martha's lot 2 (1)
from zelda.suicide - aunt martha's lot 3 (1)
from zelda.suicide - batik bar mops x 2 (1)
from loudxmouse - leaf nook necklace (1)
from freestyle - small scale experiments (1)
from loves2experiment - blue drawstring bag (1)
from loves2experiment - chickie drawstring bag (1)

Wishlist:

Embroidered Handkerchiefs
reusable produce bags
drawstring bags

(if you need more info about any of these wishes, please PM me!)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009 04:14:07 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009 01:45:46 PM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated.  1 point

Macrame bracelets made from plastic coated wire, all 6 for 1 point

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry. -sold to CC -thanks Smiley

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Strawberry necklace and earring set. (Unscented) Strawberry pendant hangs on fully adjustable cord. With matching earrings.  All findings are new and silver plated SALE 0.5 points

Soap cozy.  Crocheted in 100% cotton.  prevent your handmade soap going soggy and get an exfoliation into the bargain! Cheesy   SALE 0.25 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

Skinny scarf, ideal what ever the weather.  3.25" wide, 60" long. Beautiful soft shades of Raspberry, lilac, duck egg and buttermilk make up this latice work design - my cousin bought it from a craft fair for me thinking that I would be able to copy the pattern and make some - unfortunately it's machine made Cheesy Yours for a point!

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Largish Star foam stamp, unused  0.25 points

Bought
sheepBlue to RubyTuesday -glass beads, floral bead connectors, rainbow beads. Mini cookie cutter, duck shape -all 0.25 points each.  Total 1 point SB 15th
oneredboot to RubyTuesday -essential oils stress reliever & calming (1) SB 16th
sheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Owl Christmas Ornaments 1 pt for the set SB 28th Sept

Sold
rubytuesday to corduroy cat - Little felt heart brooch & Vintage Old Maid cards -total 1 point SB sept 9
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - lilac bunny blanket (1) SB 13 Sept
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - toy pattern and parrot silk cushion cover (1) SB 13 Sept

Starting points: 5
Available points:  5
Pending points:  0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009 01:01:32 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kitchen Kids: Making a Bento Lunch Box
How to Make Dan Dan Noodles
Chinese Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Asian Grilled Salmon Recipe
Chicken Tikka Masala with Lasagna Fusion Dish
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...