A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,535
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 117
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 2 - Signups CLOSED - Send date November 6 (extension) - DONE  (Read 60218 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AbbyRose
« Reply #570 on: September 21, 2009 02:36:55 PM »

I'm just finishing up another swap this week and then I'll be fully focused on this one Smiley Although, I already know exactly what I'm doing for the most part. I have a couple ideas for extras too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
Casey1201
« Reply #571 on: September 21, 2009 04:44:23 PM »

No peeing dog stories but one of my little doxie's was attacked by our neighbors big dog Saturday night and she had to get all stitched up Sad Shes fine though, quite a tough cookie! And my check engine light came on today and within an hour, my car stopped starting. Grrrr!

Definitely one of those times I remind my guy that it is a good thing that I have more craft stuff than I know what to do with because I dont have to go out and spend a bunch on it when we need money to fix the car Smiley Always the optimist!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
ollieorange
« Reply #572 on: September 21, 2009 05:09:42 PM »

Man, I work as a job coach for people with developmental disablities, also I take care of my husband's 97 year old Grandma. I have to deal with human pee everyday! I'm extra lucky if it's only pee. Don't get me wrong- I love my job and I love Grandma!

I ordered a pattern from my favorite independently owned fabric store. I love that I can call there and ask if they have a specific pattern in stock- since they didn't have it in stock they offered to order it for me and call me when it comes in! Local is totally better!  (for my Madison friends- it's Gayfeather on Willy St.- they are awesome!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #573 on: September 21, 2009 06:03:32 PM »

I'm in the process of cleaning and organizing my craft room. It's a huge mess at the moment. I have over 2 pages of ideas for this swap! I've started on a few things and am in the planning stages of the rest.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: September 22, 2009 06:53:19 AM »

Finishing up another swap that my partner actually organized so I can send by the end of the week.  Looking forward to crafting for JanelleJ, got some great ideas from the random questions I sent her  Grin.

Rainy day here in Houston  Cry ; would've been a great day to stay home and craft  Wink but instead of going to work I just learned my son in college hasn't gotten better from his food poisoning and now has blood in his stool Cry. I told him to go to the emergency room and I'd be on my way but like most boys (men) he wants his mommie......... so here's to an 1hour plus drive in the rain  Cry.

Have a Randomly Great crafty day everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
gamemom42
« Reply #575 on: September 22, 2009 06:55:57 AM »

I'm in the metro Atlanta area so I have the day off.  I'm off to the basement (aka:  my enormous craft room) to work on lapoli's quilt today.  It's a sad reason to have a day off, but I may as well take full advantage of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: September 22, 2009 08:20:24 AM »

just checking in:  I haven't started crafting anything yet - I'm still chatting with my partner and I have a few ideas that I'll likely start after this weekend.

And on a happy crafting note: I pick up my fixed serger today!  lesson learned-don't try to put too many layers of wool through at once.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
« Reply #577 on: September 22, 2009 09:22:00 AM »

I was working on one of my things today. I have to borrow some tools to finish it. It is a medium I haven't had a chance to use since college.  Grin fun for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #578 on: September 22, 2009 09:36:35 AM »

I've been at a beautiful western wedding in Eureka, Nevada and got home late last night after four days of tiny desert town fun.  It was very beautiful (and crafty, think of all the things you can do with peacock feathers!).  I have two swaps to finish that are this close to done, and plenty of ideas to start on after that.  I think I may even have quite a few of the supplies I need already in my stash (at least for the ideas I have so far)!  My plan is to just make what I can in the time we have and send out close to the end once I'm happy with my projects.  I'm pretty slow and steady too I think.

And I know it was like, five pages ago, but I'm also reading Twilight.  I kind of hated the movie, but the books are better, I'm on the second one now, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I enjoyed the first one.  Of course I have to read all four now that I'm started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohmyword
« Reply #579 on: September 22, 2009 09:49:24 AM »

Man, I work as a job coach for people with developmental disablities, also I take care of my husband's 97 year old Grandma. I have to deal with human pee everyday! I'm extra lucky if it's only pee. Don't get me wrong- I love my job and I love Grandma!

I ordered a pattern from my favorite independently owned fabric store. I love that I can call there and ask if they have a specific pattern in stock- since they didn't have it in stock they offered to order it for me and call me when it comes in! Local is totally better!  (for my Madison friends- it's Gayfeather on Willy St.- they are awesome!)

Yeah, I've heard of that store.  Never been there though.  I'll have to stop in someday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 117 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Art Brute Exhibit in New York
Kids Review Hansel and Gretel at Metropolitan Opera
"Take Me Home" Trailer
Rare Footage of Maya Angelou Discussing New Album
Terra Karnaval
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...