A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Me Some Jewelry Rd. 1 Gallery  (Read 8813 times)
Tags for this thread: pirate  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2009 04:17:40 PM »

When you get the goods, post em here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009 11:58:12 AM »

me first me first!!  Grin

I got my package from jennie today.  I'VE BEEN SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!

*****WARNING IMG HEAVY*****
first we have this pretty "Autumn Oak" set.  my most favorite season is Fall, so this is going to be worn a LOT when the season officially arrives.  Wink

then, we have another set that kinda follows the Fall/Nature-ish theme called "Wood Nymph".  what's not to love about it?

next we have some Gryffindor items.  first, a "Bold Gryffindor" necklace, and some Gryffindor Owls earrings.  now I have something to wear for the next 2 movies.  Grin

love these.  they're called "Raven Flight".  could it have something to do with the song lyric I have in my signature?

on with the Twilight themed goodies!

"Betting on Alice" earrings.  very pretty.  I needed a pair of these.

"Edward's Eyes" set.  I needed these to go with my necklace.  Wink

"I left My Heart in Forks".  YES!  I fork necklace!  on black ribbon even.  very classy.

and this has to be my absolute favorite of everything.  a Twilight cluster bracelet.  it's so awesome!!!

it has a bear for Emmett, a lion for Edward, Bella's truck, a feather for the Quileutes, a fork for Forks, and so many things more!  it is so awesome!!!

jeez!  I almost forgot them AGAIN!  a little note was included in the package and it said that some findings were thrown in too, and I forgot to look for them.  I opened all the jewelry and threw everything else away.  then I looked at the note again, and it hit me...where were the findings?!?!  so I had to go through the garbage to find the envelope where I finally found the little baggies.  I can be so scatterbrained sometimes.

how did she know I needed new bead caps?!?!?!?!  and these ones are great!!

coins, fairies, and owls.  love!

THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIE!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009 12:00:32 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009 12:13:51 PM »

You are soooo very welcome Krafty!  And yes, the Raven Flight earrings were inspired by your signature.   Cheesy

I really need to learn to take better photographs of my work.  I was so careful about taking pictures of everything, but yours came out soooo much better!  I think I'm going to steal the pictures from this post to replace the less good ones on my facebook.  I hope that's okay!

As you can probably tell, I *really* loved crafting for you, and I'm really glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009 12:27:40 PM »

WOW!!   Shocked  That jewelry is totally amazing jennieingram!!  I really love all the twilight jewelry and the raven flight !!  WOW!  what an awesome package!!   Fantastic Work!! Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009 12:44:17 PM »

You are soooo very welcome Krafty!  And yes, the Raven Flight earrings were inspired by your signature.   Cheesy

I really need to learn to take better photographs of my work.  I was so careful about taking pictures of everything, but yours came out soooo much better!  I think I'm going to steal the pictures from this post to replace the less good ones on my facebook.  I hope that's okay!

As you can probably tell, I *really* loved crafting for you, and I'm really glad you liked everything!

I figured.  Wink  and if anyone's curious about that line in my signature, here's a link to the song YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGDwfDGBrM

go right ahead.  I tend to do that when I get crappy pictures of my work and someone else posts better pictures of them after receiving.  I just love this camera!  my last one had a very low mega pixel number and this one's an 8.1 mega pixel (though the one I really wanted was 12 mega pixels for closer to $200.  plus, it was red.  I went with an 8.1 for $100 in aqua).

really?  you did??  I had no idea.  Wink  I was also surprised by the lion on the Gryffindor necklace.  I have never seen that or most of the charms you used on the bracelet like the truck and motorcycle.  and that wolf.  I was looking for that wolf everywhere and couldn't find it!  I have a similar one on my Bella bracelet that I like, but I like yours better.  Smiley

thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009 01:25:59 PM »

I figured.  Wink  and if anyone's curious about that line in my signature, here's a link to the song YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGDwfDGBrM

go right ahead.  I tend to do that when I get crappy pictures of my work and someone else posts better pictures of them after receiving.  I just love this camera!  my last one had a very low mega pixel number and this one's an 8.1 mega pixel (though the one I really wanted was 12 mega pixels for closer to $200.  plus, it was red.  I went with an 8.1 for $100 in aqua).

really?  you did??  I had no idea.  Wink  I was also surprised by the lion on the Gryffindor necklace.  I have never seen that or most of the charms you used on the bracelet like the truck and motorcycle.  and that wolf.  I was looking for that wolf everywhere and couldn't find it!  I have a similar one on my Bella bracelet that I like, but I like yours better.  Smiley

thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truck and the motorcycle came from Hobby Lobby.  The wolf I got several of from RondaS in a swap, but I have purchased the exact same one here:
BeadsandCharms.com - Wolf  I also like the copper version to use on Bella Bracelets because it's closer to wood tone.  I use them a lot to buy crystal hearts.  They are the cheapest I can find ANYWHERE including ebay.  They are great if you just want 1 or 2 each, of several items, and have a great selection.  They are also constantly having sales, and always have a clearance section to find great bargains.

Lots of my charms also came from ebay.  I really like the seller "finding-wholesale88".  Not a promising sounding store, I know, but the shipping is free, the prices are low, and even though they get shipped from China, it doesn't really take any longer than BeadsandCharms.com, who is in the states.  There's a slightly different, though nice wolf, motorcycles, lions, the coins, owls, faeries, etc.  I like them for when I want a bunch of a charm, or bead caps.  It's easy to spend $5 on bead caps at HL, to end up with like 20 or 30.  Here I get like 200-400 for the same price. 
Wolf
Motorcycle
Rampant Lion
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009 01:44:07 PM »

The truck and the motorcycle came from Hobby Lobby.  The wolf I got several of from RondaS in a swap, but I have purchased the exact same one here:
BeadsandCharms.com - Wolf  I also like the copper version to use on Bella Bracelets because it's closer to wood tone.  I use them a lot to buy crystal hearts.  They are the cheapest I can find ANYWHERE including ebay.  They are great if you just want 1 or 2 each, of several items, and have a great selection.  They are also constantly having sales, and always have a clearance section to find great bargains.

Lots of my charms also came from ebay.  I really like the seller "finding-wholesale88".  Not a promising sounding store, I know, but the shipping is free, the prices are low, and even though they get shipped from China, it doesn't really take any longer than BeadsandCharms.com, who is in the states.  There's a slightly different, though nice wolf, motorcycles, lions, the coins, owls, faeries, etc.  I like them for when I want a bunch of a charm, or bead caps.  It's easy to spend $5 on bead caps at HL, to end up with like 20 or 30.  Here I get like 200-400 for the same price. 
Wolf
Motorcycle
Rampant Lion

well, now I do have to go to Hobby Lobby.  Grin

and thank you for sharing that site.  it's perfect!  they have a LOT of charms I haven't seen anywhere else, PLUS they take PayPal!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009 02:23:41 PM »

Wow, jennieingram! My favorite was the Twilight cluster bracelet.

Am I the only one that has serious swap anxiety now? LOL Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thedreamer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009 02:32:14 PM »

nope, I've got swap anxiety too!  I'll still making some stuff but wow........I like that cluster bracelet you've got there =)  great haul of goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009 02:33:33 PM »

Wow, jennieingram! My favorite was the Twilight cluster bracelet.

Am I the only one that has serious swap anxiety now? LOL Shocked

Remember, Krafty & I had been looking for an excuse to swap with one another, and both of us *WANTED* to do more than the swap minimums.  Don't get worried dear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Graffiti Marker
How to Cover Up Graffiti
How to Create a Graffiti Stencil
How to Create Light Graffiti
How to Create Graffiti Wildstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...