A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small buy nothing swap round 4  (Read 8217 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rangerbeth
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2009 09:04:39 AM »

Shelina, I'm sure whatever you are working on will turn out GREAT! I've finished a couple small projects for you and I have another little *thing* all planned out! Weeeeee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2009 09:53:08 AM »

I have one finished and another in progress...
Happier with the first since I walked away from it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
shelina
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2009 01:13:56 PM »

Shelina, I'm sure whatever you are working on will turn out GREAT! I've finished a couple small projects for you and I have another little *thing* all planned out! Weeeeee.

Okay I am lovin the weeeeee LOL
Have fun but....not to much fun!
Cant wait to get stuff! I love STUFF! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pinky Yarn
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2009 06:59:14 PM »

I think I'll be sending tomorrow. Mostly it depends on if I can decide if I'm done or not lol. I also need the weather to cooperate for a minute or two.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
MiLady
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2009 08:17:12 AM »

I have had a total DISASTER!
I've spent 3 days working on one project only to discover that it was a really terribly difficult to understand pattern and looks awful, so it's gone in the bin, I was that unhappy with it. I've finished another item and the third item is in progress but I've had to start a totally new project today.

I hope littlebluegirl likes this stuff. I've put so much into it! I was nearly in tears this morning because I was so upset that I'd put so much effort into one item and it turned out so appallingly Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009 10:01:54 AM »

I'm sorry milady! (I sound very British in my head when I type that)

I hate it when nothing seems to be going right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009 11:29:39 AM »

the small is 100 % done. my large-ish is about 90% complete.  whew. now the long tedious part to finish...tonight.  so i can get it in the mail tomorrow.  it is the only day i can cause i just found out i have tickets to u2 wednesday night!!

this one was hard... i had to play outside of my colour comfort zones.  and compromise on some thread.... but it think it turned out pretty well....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009 11:32:51 AM »

this one was hard... i had to play outside of my colour comfort zones.  and compromise on some thread.... but it think it turned out pretty well....
I started outside my comfort zone and then fell in love with it. If decaf doesn't like it, I want it back.  Cheesy I'm going to make another one for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Decaf
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009 12:42:54 PM »

I started outside my comfort zone and then fell in love with it. If decaf doesn't like it, I want it back.  Cheesy I'm going to make another one for me!

That's not likely to happen...sorry!  Grin

I mailed today!  I had to use priority shipping due to the weight of the package, so hopefully it makes it to guineverefree quickly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009 12:46:04 PM »

I have had a total DISASTER!
I've spent 3 days working on one project only to discover that it was a really terribly difficult to understand pattern and looks awful, so it's gone in the bin, I was that unhappy with it. I've finished another item and the third item is in progress but I've had to start a totally new project today.

I hope littlebluegirl likes this stuff. I've put so much into it! I was nearly in tears this morning because I was so upset that I'd put so much effort into one item and it turned out so appallingly Embarrassed

Aww, I'm sorry MiLady.  I really do appreciate the effort you've put in (even without seeing what I'm sure will be lovely). 

I finished my medium the other night and I think it turned out well,  Making a small at the moment.  Probably be sending out Thursday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Traditional Curry
Hand Roll Sushi
Scattered Sushi
How to Garnish Your Sushi Rolls
Asian Vegetables with Soy Sauce Gravy Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...