A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
701 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Birds birds birds Swap Gallery  (Read 17244 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

becs88

a lady never reveals her underwear by mistake

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009 03:47:35 AM »

Heres my lovely package from Uluru!

Wendy, the tropical bird pin cushion! She rocks (literally!)

Gorgeous silver and glass bead birdie earrings

The pin cushion will come in very handy, thanks!! We are about to move and i foresee many nights curtain-making coming my way!

The earrings are both goregous and great for work!

Thanks again uluru, you've been a great swap partner! xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

olive_juice
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009 09:28:57 AM »

I just received from noooitaremybirthday, and I love everything! She did a fantastic job, and pegged my taste perfectly. Onto the pictures:

Here are all the goodies together. A pair of arm warmers/fingerless gloves with a sweet embroidered bird applique, a little crow atc, shrinky dink necklace, and a handcarved birdie stamp in a little origami box!

Necklace. Aren't the charms just the sweetest thing? I'm so wearing this to class on monday!

Great little atc! Its my first atc ever, and i serendipitously bought an entire box of frames for .50 at a garage sale today, and one is the perfect size!

Can you believe this stamp? It's so tiny and perfect, and I've wanted my own handcarved stamp for ages! Noo, did you do this by hand?

And finally, the AMAZING and comfy fingerless gloves! I absolutely love them, and can't wait til it gets cold. I'm kind of a glove fiend, but I love to ride my bike everywhere and gloves+bicycle are trouble. These are the perfect solution!  The hand part is a bit big though, any idea if i can shrink them?

Action shot!

Thanks so much, noooitaremybirthday! You totally made my weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm" -Dorothy Parker

wists.com/Olive_Juice

greenergrasses.etsy.com
OhThat
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009 12:08:43 PM »

YAY PICTURES

so after i tore into my package i decided i better grab the camera, i was sitting in the middle of my messy craft room, so excuse the stained carpet and random bits of fluff in the back ground, now onto the lovelies! *side note, my camera decides to take really good pics now and again, but mostly they are always a little crappy so.. sorry lol

Group Shot http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/178048_DSC02311.JPG

i love this bag and its a perfect size for most of my shopping endeavors, i'm quite the collector of re usable shopping bags and this one is Snow White, so how can i resist?? answer.. i can't Smiley http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/178048_DSC02313.JPG

World's Cutest Refrigerator Magnet? I think so! ( ps, how my partner knew i'm a little nutso for magnets i'll never know because i totally forgot to mention it in any of my stuff haha, this one got squeals!) http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/178048_DSC02314.JPG

Close up of the Necklace, a little birdie nest! I've gotten sooo many compliments on this after wearing it to work today, LOVE IT!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/178048_DSC02315.JPG

and now a bonus action shot haha, excuse the make up less ness Smiley it was early lol

oo also, if you look in the corner, there is a bit of a teaser for OhThat!! mwahaha http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/178048_DSC02319.JPG

such awesome things! I'm quite the lucky partner Smiley

I'm so glad you like everything.  The bird magnet IS for your fridge, I love fridge magnets too, so I figured I'd make a bird themed one for you just in case you shared my magnetic-love-lol!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009 05:40:53 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote photos! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
teachingjonah
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009 12:13:31 PM »

Wow!! I'm really enjoying this gallery.  That shrinky dink necklace is really pretty, and the handwarmers are terrific.  I like the "be good" artwork a lot too.  Great job everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carrieme
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009 12:25:34 PM »

The gallery is looking gorgeous!  Love all the variety  Smiley  that birdie magnet is too cute! did you draw him??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009 12:40:06 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like it all, Olive Juice! Crud about the hand part of the wristies being too big... I don't think it can be shrunk. sewing a little dart might be a possibility, though... And yep, I just started carving stamps like 2 weeks ago, and it's SO FUN!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2009 09:15:48 PM »

What of you hand sew a little piece of elastic on the inside. Kinda like they do for the insides of hats....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouser882
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2009 11:14:52 PM »

That birdy stamp is so cute, just perfect. I think my next craft might have to be stamp carving. I remember doing it in art class and at an art camp - and all the warnings about not jabbing yourself in the hand with the knife things. It reminds me of the twitter bird a little!
Those arm warmers are so pretty, too. I love the color combination, it reminds me of cotton candy. I like the different blues in it. And the little bird applique totally is the cherry on the cake there. Awesome package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty gurll
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2009 11:29:45 PM »

Love all the packages, especially that birds nest necklace. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

olive_juice
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009 07:25:26 AM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like it all, Olive Juice!

Not like, LOOOOOVE!!!!

What of you hand sew a little piece of elastic on the inside.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I'm going to experiment. If it doesn't pan out, I'm sure sewing a little dart will work just fine. They are just way too perfect to not get worn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm" -Dorothy Parker

wists.com/Olive_Juice

greenergrasses.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Awareness of Shadow in Photography
Understanding Light Exposure in Pictures
Using Light and the Landscape in Your Photography
Using Light and Color in Your Photography
Practicing Patience in Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...