A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 306,352
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Have a Disease 4 Gallery  (Read 7410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009 04:04:18 PM »

Wow! I love the slippers. I have a few handmade slippers as well. Smiley Best things ever.

Faren, crap! I'm so sorry! I couldn't remember if I got it or not... But it has been in use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
Faren
Sit and Spin

I am Sci-Fi

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009 04:20:02 PM »

No worries, I'm just glad you like it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly!

My Wists  http://wists.com/Faren
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faren422/

New hand spun yarns listed! 2/27/10
http://www.annellsannex.etsy.com
Ladycakes
night owlish

fire my spirit

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2009 05:48:57 PM »

GatorWrangler's package was such a nice surprise in my day! The first thing I noticed was this adorable headband, which my best friend immediately pronounced "so you"! Sorry for the crap webcam photos, my digital camera is dead!

Then this adorable set of gauntlets/wristwarmers! I can't show two wrists at once, no timer option, but the happiest surprise was... can you tell my carpal tunnel brace is under this???  Wink

These little wrist cuffs are totally cute- I love the corset-like closing! Two in black with pink and red hearts (to go with the headband?) and two that match the wristwarmers- I'm so spoiled!

Last but not least- this adorable pouch (which I already used to take makeup on a weekend trip!) filled with tea!!

Thank you so much GatorWrangler!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Faren
Sit and Spin

I am Sci-Fi

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009 06:56:01 PM »

Great stuff! Love the wristwarmers and pouch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly!

My Wists  http://wists.com/Faren
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faren422/

New hand spun yarns listed! 2/27/10
http://www.annellsannex.etsy.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009 08:17:00 AM »

great package...I sent partner a PM and org dont know what to do..I dont have her new addy she moved mid swap and GAH what do I do other then wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009 02:00:15 PM »

great package...I sent partner a PM and org dont know what to do..I dont have her new addy she moved mid swap and GAH what do I do other then wait!!

I don't know if it's too stalker like, but if she is living in the US as you it should be possible to look up her new address....if you know name and direction she was moving...right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
hotgluegert
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009 02:30:17 PM »

I am here  ,,,, Sorry didn't notice the time went by since I last posted ,,,, I am sooo glad you like your package babilina you were a real delight to craft for  Cheesy  I sent you a pm with my addy I thought I  put the new one here when I signed up for this one but ....argh..... things are crazy here at times although I will say it's gotten alot better aug and sept were nuts .... Hope everyone is feeling great !!! I love those hand warmers and that head band rocks  nice pkg!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
annalisa
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009 08:10:18 PM »

My mom's package arrived today! She absolutely loved it. Lindsayrose did a terrific job on everything.

The main stuff all together. There's some cards, a really nice copy of a vintage photo that she found in an abandoned place, two journals, and a scrapbook.

This is a really beautiful scrapbook photo album she made. It's just the perfect colors and so well made. My mom already picked out the pictures for it.

An adorable "Anti-Depression kit" It is filled with little things like cotton balls, confetti, rubber band, band aid, etc. Each one has a cute reason like the rubber band to add spring to your day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009 06:56:45 AM »

Okay, so this morning, on Day 3 of my complete exclusion from society due to H1N1, my husband tells me that he forgot to get the mail yesterday.  He brings it in and TADA!!!  its like Christmas morning!!

So I received from Twisted Truth and she definitely delivered!!  I was a little unsure what to expect because I know I didn't give much direction, but the woman clearly did her homework and I am so excited about it!!!

First, we have some bath and body stuff - Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion (such an awesome scent), a Rose Lotion Bar (Im excited to try this out - Ive never used a lotion bar!), Chocolate Drop Soap (oh yes, I was made for chocolate soap), and a pedicure set

Now we have some fun stuff - a purple drawstring comfort bag, a corner paper bookmark, and a pack of 'Hunks' playing cards!!  (we are big card and game players in my family, so this is extra perfect!)

More goodness - a bookmark with a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt about dreams and a 'Fuck This Shit' magnet.  I ADORE this magnet and let me tell you how perfect this bookmark is - first, the obvious - its a bookmark and i read all the freaking time.  LOVE to read.  Secondly, as Im sure TwistedTruth tracked down, I LOVE eleanor roosevelt, in fact, named my cat after her.  and lastly the quote itself is so appropriate - "Believe in the beauty of your dreams" which is perfect since it really speaks to the depression Ive been struggling with lately

to change your image viewing settings please click here

Lastly, the worlds most awesomest lip balm holder and balm.  Hot Fudge lip balm in my very own penis cozy!!!  Totally based on my wist, this is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

to change your image viewing settings please click here

Oh yes, you KNOW you're jealous

Thank you SO much TwistedTruth - this was seriously an awesome package and came at a time I totally needed it!  Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010 04:08:41 PM by jungrrl - Reason: mature image tags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
eemmjj

all things must pass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009 03:03:06 PM »

Wow, all these packages are super great! I am seriously loling over the Hunk cards and lip balm cozy.

And Ladycakes, you are adorable! You have the haircut I've been wanting for ages but can't seem to find a stylist who can make it happen for me and that headband works so great for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sew a Hem on Your Machine
How to Sew a Buttonhole on Clothes
How to Make a Blanket Stitch
How to Create Your Own Party Bag
How to Sew Your Own Personalized Apron
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...