Swap name: Menstrual Care package swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Pinky Yarn
Sign-up date range: August 24 to August 30
Date to send item by: October 6, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
Age requirement? over 13 per Craftster reqs
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
So its that time of month. For some its a use a sick day and cry to our bosses and lay up in bed all day hugging the heating pad and midol kind of thing. For others its a sigh of relief thats its made an appearance at last, but that doesnt make it any more comfortable. And for most its a yell at anyone who gets between you and the chocolate week. This swap is about making that time of month a little more bearable. Feel free to use your imagination and craft something youd like to take out when Aunt Flo comes for her lovely visit.
You will be making a minimum of:
1 medium item
4 small items
If youd like to make or buy more please discuss with your partner.
Please keep me updated on your status at least once a week, either by PM to me or by posting in the thread. Please PM me and your partner when you send (with DC#), receive, and if youll be late sending. This is to help everything go much more smoothly. Thanks!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Menstrual Care Package Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What crafts are you most comfortable with?
What would you like to make?
What would you like to receive?
What would you NOT like to receive?
Lease favorite color?
Least favorite scents?
What ahem, products, do you use?
What are your monthly symptoms?
Do you agree to post an update on the status of your package at least once a week, either by PM to me or posting in the thread?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
1. Pinky Yarn
emerri, Sewenthusiastic = sent but not received
willowe, goldfishpollywog, crazyda79 = feedback given
pinky yarn = sent and received
emerri - SewEnthusiastic
Pinky Yarn - crazyda79