Swap name: Daria swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ruby Copperhead
Sign-up date range: 25 Aug - 05 Sep 2009
Date to send item by:
25 October 2009
New send-out date is 2 November 2009!
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Do you still miss Daria Morgendorffer, and have the same low esteem for everybody else? Do you admire the art (and mouth) of Jane Lane? Does the voice of Trent Lane still make you melt away? Do you know what a "Britney-eep" sounds like? Because it is the sound you make at every Daria quote you come across?
Then this is the swap for you!
We will swap 5 points of Daria awesomeness.
Large is 3 points, Medium is 2 points and Small is 1 point.
Here's some guidelines to help you out
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Please remember that communication is vital for a good swap, talk to your partner, and chek in the swap thread at least once per week. Please put "Daria swap" on your PMs to the organizers to help us keep track of your communication. If you can't take pictures for the gallery, ask your partner to take them before she sends, we want the gallery to be bursting of Daria crafts
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Allergies your partner should know about?
Allergens in your house?
Favorite characters in the show:
Favourite quotes (yes, I am perfectly aware of how pointless this question is... the whole series is a favourite quote
but if you have most favourites popping up in your mind, put them in):
Which Daria seasons or movies did you see?
Crafts you can do:
Any specipic crafts you would like to receive?
What are your favorite colors, themes and patterns?
What are your least favorite colors, themes and patterns?
Do you have a wist, a blog, a homepage or somewhere else to stalk you?
Anything else you want to let your partner know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.