A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Daria Swap (Sendout 2 NOV 2009)  (Read 7251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cheesefairy13
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009 07:32:32 PM »

I just want to say that I would LOVE to be a part of this swap but feedback from my first swap won't be in by then.    Cry   

I can't wait to see what you all create...I will defintely be a lurker of this swap!!!
I second this =/
Oh and thanks to that youtube link I ignored tons of homework, love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009 01:28:13 AM »

To clarify, is the sendout date in September or October?  The subject line and first post seem to conflict.

Yowsa, good thing you mentioned that, I just kept reading the subject line and thought we had a humongous craft time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009 03:37:15 AM »

Oh, sorry about that! Sendout is 25th of October! I'll change that in the first post! It's a bit long for 5 points, but no way am I going to finish in September due to several birthdays I will have to craft for. I hope to send a bit earlier than October 25, but I like to have some extra time.

Sooooo... Last sign-up day! Everyone, join us NOW! (And I mean everyone, you 189,215 craftsters out there! Grin Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
justaddcats
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009 08:54:08 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up.  Eventhough October is way better for me, I think I have to pass on this.  I know I'll shed tears of jealousy when I see the gallery, but work + the rest of life is too time-consuming right now to pick up a second swap.  Then again, I'm probably too late anyway. Have fun, Daria fans!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
photocinegrl
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009 01:36:19 AM »

I haven't been on for awhile, and I missed this swap!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I love this show. Please let me know about a second Rd.  
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009 01:39:04 AM by photocinegrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
shdwstrm
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009 10:52:23 AM »

Hey all!!

Partners should be up as soon as I can figure out someone for me!!! HAHAHA!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Lover Personal Swaps!!
shdwstrm
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009 07:57:43 AM »

Partners have been assigned!!!

You should have your information via PM.  If for some reason it didn't make it to you, or there's a problems, please let either Ruby Copperhead or myself know.

Have Fun Crafting!!!!

shdwstrm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Lover Personal Swaps!!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009 08:22:37 AM »

Awesome. So happy about this swap, and I already have ideas based on my partner's questionnaire. This has been an excruciatingly painful day at work (and I suspect I'll have to stay for some painful overtime too!) but really great for swap ideas - I suddenly know what I'll be doing for all my swaps Roll Eyes

AND thanks to the_bees_knees' post, I now also know of spoonflower.com! *swoon* I just ordered a swatch and haven't received yet, so I can't testify about whether they're good... but it cheered me up to know it exists Tongue
That's a bit OT, but I couldn't care less right now >_< *goes back to horrible work*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
shdwstrm
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009 07:28:05 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!  I Just hit up amazon.ca and snagged used copies of the Daria Daries and the Daria Database for some more inspiration... Obsess much???

Okay back to watching the last 6 eps of the 5th season!!!  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Lover Personal Swaps!!
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009 02:03:13 AM »

Wow, I'm jealous! Tell us what you think about them, they're Daria stuff I don't know.

Melladh, glad Daria could help you through your day! The thought of you thinking up swap ideas makes me all excited! It really took a bit of time until I realized this swap is real, I guess Grin Grin Yeah, I can be slow Grin Sorry, first time organizer, but fuzzy and overwhelmed Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Monday Makeover - Highlighted Face Tutorial
Three Tricks to Achieve Bold Brows with Jeanine Lobell
D.S. & Durga Perfume House
Talk Pretty to Me: Cute Summer Hair and Makeup Ideas
The Pastel Lip Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...