A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 306,364
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Presenting Paige the Pretty Poppet  (Read 3029 times)
Tags for this thread: poppet  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009 11:52:15 AM »

Thanks everyone! You've all made my day! Smiley 

And Paige is quite excited, too. She also wants everyone to know that she now has panties! I spent yesterday afternoon making panties for her and her sister, Sidney. Smiley

Excellent, can you please post instructions or where you got the patern? Mine came out horrible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
McBec27
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009 01:12:48 PM »

I just used craftewoman's pattern for the panties  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=293606.0.

I really was bummed when I finished them, I thought they were way too small, but I made them out of t-shirt fabric and they stretched just fine. It took some patience to get them up the legs, but once they were on, they weren't really too tight at all.

Hope this helps. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009 02:23:05 PM »

I have all of her stuff downloaded, I guess I will have to go back through them. I just gave this link to someone else the other day. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Graciechan
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009 01:07:15 PM »

I love her ears and her cutie face. I may come and steal her in the night  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3
varifiresis
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009 04:01:37 PM »

I have always been afraid of sewing but this awesome poppet has made me consider giving it a try one day. Great work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

McBec27
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009 06:52:13 AM »

I have always been afraid of sewing but this awesome poppet has made me consider giving it a try one day. Great work.

Oh wow! Thanks so much! And lots of people have made poppets as their first sewing project, so I'm sure you could too! Just give it a shot!

I love her ears and her cutie face. I may come and steal her in the night  Cheesy

I have to warn you, she is guarded by a fierce army of stuffed animal friends. There's no telling what would happen if you tried to kidnap their princess! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
BellaMutti
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009 07:03:55 AM »

Beautiful. Smiley I especially love her hair! I'm going to make my daughter a Poppet for Christmas which I'm super excited about. I was going to paint on the eyes but your doll eyes look so beautiful. Where did you get them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
McBec27
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009 07:47:39 AM »

These eyes are just clear safety eyes that I painted myself with purple acrylic craft paint. I ordered them from Sunshine crafts and got like 50 pairs or some ridiculous amount like that. I'd be happy to send you a pair, if you'd like (either painted purple like these or left clear so you could pick your own color). Just send me a PM if you're interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Cake Stands
February 3, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: 3-D Heart Card

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...