A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,474
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilt 5  (Read 3846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gingerquilts
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009 08:19:19 AM »

That bird fabric's sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009 09:06:06 PM »

I was one of the few who did receive from Southern Flower.  If everyone didn't receive from her, I wonder why she was given positive feedback? 

Hey guys,
I was under the impression that everyone had received from her. I was in communication with the other group leaders (one of them was her) and also PMed the people in the other groups trying to get feedback squared away. There were a few people who hadn't received from her after the swap deadline had passed so i waited (and waited and waited and waited) to leave her feedback. I actually waited to long that I got several PMs from other people in the group asking why I hadn't left her feedback yet. I was under the impression that all the blocks (or fabric in some cases) had been returned to their rightful owners. It has been several months since I sent the last round of PMs out asking if the blocks had arrived and I haven't heard from anyone regarding this swap in months. So in short, I really do apologize for those that didn't get their blocks in the mail. I know that it is irritating to have missing blocks or an imcomplete quilt. I feel genuinely bad if someone who didn't deserve positive feedback got it and I will try to fix the situation ASAP.

would the people who pm'd be asking why she hadnt gotten feedback (neg) when some still hadnt rec'd their blocks?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009 10:16:18 PM »

I was one of the few who did receive from Southern Flower.  If everyone didn't receive from her, I wonder why she was given positive feedback? 

Hey guys,
I was under the impression that everyone had received from her. I was in communication with the other group leaders (one of them was her) and also PMed the people in the other groups trying to get feedback squared away. There were a few people who hadn't received from her after the swap deadline had passed so i waited (and waited and waited and waited) to leave her feedback. I actually waited to long that I got several PMs from other people in the group asking why I hadn't left her feedback yet. I was under the impression that all the blocks (or fabric in some cases) had been returned to their rightful owners. It has been several months since I sent the last round of PMs out asking if the blocks had arrived and I haven't heard from anyone regarding this swap in months. So in short, I really do apologize for those that didn't get their blocks in the mail. I know that it is irritating to have missing blocks or an imcomplete quilt. I feel genuinely bad if someone who didn't deserve positive feedback got it and I will try to fix the situation ASAP.

would the people who pm'd be asking why she hadnt gotten feedback (neg) when some still hadnt rec'd their blocks?

asking why she hadn't gotted POSITIVE feedback yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009 08:03:38 AM »

hmm I am not sure if I got my block from her, I know I was waiting on it for a long time. I'll have to count my blocks when I get home
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009 03:22:48 PM »

i just found this post! wow! i am excited! so in for this one!! Smiley I have soooo many fabric lines to send out! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009 04:12:45 PM »

What do you think, chinarockfishakm?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009 07:53:03 PM »

hmm I am not sure if I got my block from her, I know I was waiting on it for a long time. I'll have to count my blocks when I get home

I got all three of mine from her like waaaay late! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chinarockfishakm

Ralphie Jr. (Christmas Story)

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009 01:58:38 PM »

Just waiting on word from klum on co-organizing and we should be getting going on this. How would everyone feel about 2 groups of 12 instead of 3? That way we can still do the swap but it might be more manageable. I was just thinking about leaving the rules and requirements pretty much the same since it has seemed to work before. I'll post back when we get something started Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft-ish Blog: http://notimeforcrafting.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanna help a good cause and buy a sonography class cookbook so I can go to a seminar in September? They are $15 alone, and $20 with handmade potholders. PM me!
SimplySandy
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009 04:43:09 PM »

Sounds like a lot of fun again.  I think we only did three groups last time because we had so many people sign up.  What ever you all decide to do will be great.  I'm excited to get this party started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009 05:47:43 PM »

i am out for this round, but i will be stalking for rd 6 (i shouldnt have more money then lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rainbow Nails Tutorial with Madeline Poole
Work a Smoky Eye Without Making Your Eyes Look Smaller
How to Change Your Hair from Day to Night Look
4 Best Makeup Brush Cleaners
How to Do Perfect Catwalk Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...