A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "Slouched Tuva Hat" along anyone?  (Read 1227 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

retrochic83
« on: August 21, 2009 08:20:03 AM »

I found this pattern online and absolutely fell in love with it ... started making this cute hat and realized .. OMG! I should totally see if anyone here wants to make one with me!

http://turvid.blogspot.com/2009/05/free-pattern-slouched-tuva-hat.html

so there is the link for the pattern .. I think it is just an adorable hat .. something everyone should own at least one of!  And the funny thing is, I went to the store just yesterday and saw 2 hats kind of similar that were selling for about $20.00 a piece!  I thought it was rather funny really!

anyhow, I will post my pic when I finish the hat .. I am about ...I dunno, like 3 inches or so into it.

The pattern isn't difficult to knit, the only advice I have is make sure you count your stitches from time to time to make sure you haven't dropped any!

okay .. finished my hat the other day and just needed the chance to take pictures of the finished results.  Hopefully someone my want to try the hat once they see how mine turned out!  I need to make another somewhat smaller one, this one got a little stretched! (not in the photos though, later)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2009 09:17:27 AM by retrochic83 - Reason: adding pictures of finished hat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
prttynpnk
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009 11:23:35 PM »

I like the look of this hat, very casual. And you knit this very quickly. I may try this, I've been wanting to knit myself a hat but I've never knitted anything that wasn't square. I'm printing the pattern and taking a look at my needles.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Different Shapes in Diamonds
Diamond Buying Tips
Jewellery Making UK
How to Make a Charm Bracelet
Free Jewellery Making Book
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...