A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,485
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 10 Swap Gallery  (Read 20155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

elwynceltic
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2009 10:27:33 AM »

Racist Dog- I had a dog like that. We had it from a tiny puppy and it stayed in the house all the time. My ex would have friends of all colors over, but they usually stayed outside. The first time he ever saw a black man, he growled and eyed him warily. Honestly I think it's just because it had never seen someone who wasn't white. No maybe it's not racist, just a little sheltered lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jca1982
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2009 11:31:28 AM »

My last two secrets  Cry Cry Cry

First:

MAYBE, you were my 'one' but we didn't have good sex. Sorry. You're still a BFF. That's an honorable mention...

Second:
Front:

I have a huge crush on one of my coworkers.

Back:
We're both girls, we both have boyfriends.
She barely knows I exist.

Sorry for the blurry pics...my camera didn't want to cooperate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
cassiecate57
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2009 01:30:09 PM »

campaign for real beauty: i'd love to support what dove is doing. but i can't. screw dove. and screw their fake philanthrophy. i'm done with that, sorry if that offends anyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
Chelsea K
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2009 09:16:35 PM »

FINALLY I get some secrets in the mail 3/5

This one has a crazy amount of small light writing

"I would rather play on the computer than interact with real people. So I do. Sims ebay facebook yahoo craftster myspace world of warcraft fanfiction sites pogo google witchvox"
Back:I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I even make my boyfriend talk to strangers on the internet in games so I don't have to!"

I really relate because I also have social anxiety disorder! The only drawback is that it is really easy to fake the disorder or misread as another. I manifest mine in the form of stomach aches!

"I had an abortion that I don't regret"
Back: "My boyfriend at the time was verbally, sexually, and physically abusive towards me. I think of it as a blessing in disguise."

Yay pro-abortion! (just my opinion don't be offended)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Molly.Connelly
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2009 10:32:06 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/22336_image-11.jpg
Zooey Deschanel
I would leave my boyfriend for her

ooh I have a chick crush on Zoey Deschanel too! she's soo friggin cute. (I wouldn't leave my bf for her but I'd kiss her lol)
I've seen a lot of post secrets in this round that I can relate with. especially the social ones. sometimes I feel so awkward when I talk to people or I'll want to talk to people but idk what to say, or how to keep conversations going.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009 04:36:57 AM by rackycoo - Reason: to remove quoted photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

elwynceltic
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2009 04:21:15 AM »

Abortion: Regardless of how anyone feels on the subject of it, at least you're not stuck dealing with that asshole of a boyfriend for the next 18 years of your life. I know a lot of guys that give the mother of their kids an even harder time with child support and custody, not because they want/love the kid, but just to give the mom grief.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cassiecate57
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2009 07:02:54 AM »

social anxiety: I wonder sometimes if I have it (I get really awkward around people I don't know, especially in my age group) but I'm too nervous to go to the doctor and ask/say, "I think I have social anxiety disorder". What if he just said 'Nah, you're fine, walk it off.' or 'Take these pills.' I don't really know how to handle it or what to do with it.

abortion: you made the right choice for you. no regrets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2009 07:31:58 AM »

Well if it's especially in your age group.. maybe it's not you, maybe it's them Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
cassiecate57
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2009 09:04:04 AM »

sadly, i get alone with parent-aged people more than people my own age. i do okay one-on-one but not in a party type situation Sad i relate to the OsecretP. i'm sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
gala_apples
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2009 05:59:38 PM »

three yesterday, but i only had the time to put them up today. my new job is kicking my butt.

i think the text should be readable. if not, tell me and i'll edit the post to type it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Customized Bulletin Board How-To
How to Make a Paper Carnation Flower
Creativity in the Kitchen: How to Make Homemade Soap
How to Make Homemade Soap
Turning Tube Socks Into Heating Pads with Jessie Jane
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...