Swap name: Monster Mash Swap round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: bronzfrog
Sign-up date range: Aug 19-Sept 2 6:00PM CST
Date to send item by: Oct 5
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of Swap:
The theme here is monsters. From classic monsters to original creations, cute to scary, this theme gives a lot to work with. Vampires, zombies, werewolves, yetis, Frankenstein's creation, Medusa, evil monkeys, Nessy, that thing that lives under my bed and steals my socks..... You get the idea. You are to craft one large, one medium, and one small or 6 points of monsterific creations for your partner.
-Big = 3
-Medium = 2
-Little = 1
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Thanks spicytaco for letting me organise a round!
1. You must post in the form once a week.
2. If you are sending in the US you must provide DC#. If sending international a copy of receipt.
3. Please take photos before you send and have access to a camera when you receive.
Gallery of last swap. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309608.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: bronzfrog
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite monster movie?
Favorite monster novel/story?
Do you like them cute, creepy, or both?
Classic, modern, both, other?
What types of crafts do you do?
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
What would you not care to receive?
Are you allergic or have aversions to anything?
Do you smoke or have other allergens in your home? (cats, dogs, perfume, etc)
Do you have a wist, blog or other site?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Remember to put Monster Mash Swap with approval, sent, received or question in the message line.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: