A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,353
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Helpers Swap ((Crafting, Gallery Thread is Up))  (Read 10561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ragdollpirate
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009 10:35:19 PM »

So, I told me SIL that I signed up for another swap and told her all about it and she is so excited that I put her as one of my three people. Well to quote her "That means when you get the package I get something too unlike last time when you wouldn't give me that shawl" lol. She doesn't know it but, I made her a shawl for her birthday to make up for the one Boo sent me that I wouldn't give up lol.

Just thought that would make someone in here laugh plus let everyone know I am not dead. I just feel like I am at deaths door; I hate being sick!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009 05:25:03 AM »

I'm glad to know that you haven't left this Earth!

My DH has been sick this past week so I've had the house/kids/job all to myself and I am worn out. I've been crafting just to keep my sanity in tact, but I'm not sure it's working. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HandsyMalone

Also answers to Leroy...long story

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009 08:45:22 AM »

Aww, poor sick people! Sad
I'm sorry that you and Troublet's DH have the bubonic plague.  Wink  Last time I got sick, I'm pretty sure I had the plague.  It certainly felt like it to me!  There's good news, however, the plague hates chicken noodle soup and sleep Wink  And I usually make home made chicken noodle soup, so if anyone wants an easy as sin way to make it, let me know.
I've not been sick, I've just been busy and stressed.  I found out this week that I've gotten a promotion at work which will be excellent.  Same hourly pay, but more hours per week.  Plus, I can still keep my commission job with the same company, so that's awesome.  AND there's a possibility of another job for me in the new year, that I could do in addition to the other two, that would be 4% of all sales in our office.  So that's wicked cool and completely made my day.
Then I found out that I missed a discussion question in my Human Bio class, which means that for the unit, I've got a 40.  *sigh*  And I almost had a panic attack when I realized it.  Discussion questions weren't listed in the syllabus. 
Anyway, I've decided to just work really hard at that class and get higher grades for the rest of the sememster.  And to cut myself some slack, I've not been in class in 9 years.  Smiley
Today and tomorrow are my crafting days, except for when the lady comes to get her puppy.  Cheesy  Crafts kept me what passes for sane through lots and lots of things, this is no different.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdollpirate
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009 01:52:07 AM »

I am slowly but, surely getting better. I find out the hard way that I can not take Nyquil. Nyquil contains Tylenol I am allergic to Tylenol the pharmacist told me I could take Nyquil. Now, normally when I take anything with Tylenol I know right off the bat because my skin starts crawling Nyquil however, has an antihistamine in it which hid the effects of the Tylenol until I had taken it for two days straight every 4 to 6 hours as it says to do on the box. Here comes Monday and I am out of mind (according to the hubby) then I just about stop breathing not a problem I take my inhaler and start to breathe normally again the hubby however freaks out and calls down to urgent care to see if I should come in they ask what has she taken he says Nyquil they can see on my chart (i guess) allergic to Tylenol and proceed with why in the world are you giving that to her she can't take Tylenol. Anyways long story short I got to drink lots and lots of water until it flushed out of my system in about 8 hours. Now I am taking Robitussin which I checked does not contain Tylenol. I am however, feeling almost human again lol.

So, Partners in 7 days hehe that always creeps me out to say but makes me giggle too.

I still have a fever so forgive my craziness it isn't under control lol.       
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2009 02:22:43 AM »

We are human again here! YAY!

I am very excited about getting into crafting for my first swap! Cheesy

Ragdollpirate, I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdollpirate
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009 05:14:41 AM »

We are human again here! YAY!

I am very excited about getting into crafting for my first swap! Cheesy

Ragdollpirate, I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. Smiley

dude me too! I slept on that Nyquil for about 36 hours straight and still woke up tired and I was always hungry and that was the only reason I got up was to eat. After getting that junk outta my system I have started sleeping less eating less and drinking way more. However this cough just wont go away but, all in all I am feeling way better.

I just finished my first swap and it was so much fun I had an awesome partner. She and I actually may be doing a personal swap for Christmas which I am excited about.

I can't wait to start crafting for this one either. Mainly because I am going to California for 21 days in the middle and I plan on crafting with my mommy which I haven't done in forever and a day. I will still be able to get online and everything so nothing in the swap will be affected I just will get to be with my mom while doing it lol. Heck if It is anything like the last swap I may be done before I even get there lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009 11:48:37 PM »

So what has happened no one comments in here which after the twilight swap makes me a little worried about the swap itself since that topic was hopping.

So yeah we get partners in two days exciting. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009 12:52:30 AM »

I was just thinking Two More Days myself ragdoll. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LittleJoi
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009 06:51:33 AM »

Hi everyone, I sent in my info 2 days ago but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if sign-ups closed early?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
ragdollpirate
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009 07:40:32 AM »

Hi everyone, I sent in my info 2 days ago but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if sign-ups closed early?

I have no idea but, it took almost a week before I heard anything back after sending in my info.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Is the OnePlus 2 a Hit or Miss?
Astell and Kern AK Jr Wears the Big Pants
Create Custom Names for Places on Your Google Maps
Cortana Setup Tips and Commands
New Windows 10 Features
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...