A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
797 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 49 Gallery  (Read 5925 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009 09:22:14 AM »

oo that circle scarf is awesome!! and would work awesome as a belly cover at the end of pregnancy (when even moo moos dont fit)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009 12:44:53 PM »

I received from rlynn today!  And I'm sooo excited to show my goodies.  She claimed me for the "generation T" book and she even included some "Tee Juice" fabric markers!  I'm so excited to get started on reconstructing some of my t-shirts.  Thank you so much rlynn for sending me a great package! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009 01:46:50 PM »

omg that book is fantastic! i got it a few years ago and have at least *tried* just about everything in it! far more failures than successes, but thats not the book's fault haha Wink

great package!

i also received a fabulous package from the lovely banga! she claimed me for legwarmers and some delightful extras:

legwarmers! despite the 80 degree weather in central jerz, i was parading around in these babies all day Cheesy (pardon the pale legs and pjs Tongue)

GORGEOUS peacock feather hairclip which will be worn to my friend's wedding tomorrow (perfect timing!)

And she tossed in some GREAT satiny fabric!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BANGA! I love everything you sent!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SAHMama
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009 09:13:46 PM »

I received from rlynn today! She sent two gorgeous playsilks, flannel fabric, & a polymer clay rolling pin! Smiley

My son loved the playsilks.

He enjoyed twirling them around & they were also a coat, blankets, & a slide. Yep, a slide - he put them on the couch between my legs, climbed up on my lap, & slid down them about a hundred times.

(BTW, I swear my son isn't naked, he just happens to be covering his diaper in both pictures! And yes, those are stickers on his chest.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2009 10:46:29 AM »

I love them legwarmers! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
drgdlg
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2009 05:02:29 PM »

My daughter has been sick (again!), so I am quite late to post these... 4 legwarmers from oneredboot

Thanks so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog-- http://www.weeshare.net!
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2009 11:33:41 AM »

i rec'd a while ago but was haveing a darn of a time trying to upload so i used hubby computer and they uploaded fine (slowly but fine go figure) so here is my loot

from gamermom craft mags and baby fabric (which already have been cut for their intended quilts)

from phoenixfiredesigns i got more fabric (we have no fabric store within a 2 hour drive) and some yummy yarn

and from missdisney (WELL worth the wait!!!) a massive stash booster of fabric

thanks all of you!! i will be quilting for weeks with this loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
zombiecazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2009 02:22:43 PM »

love the Cheshire cat fabric
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2009 05:35:33 PM »

I received my pin trading book from bsonlytoots on Friday but this is my first chance to get it posted. (Despite being a holiday weekend for most, I'm still on my normal hours!)

First off, I have to show you the cute envelope:

It's got words to the "One Little Spark" theme song from the Imagination ride at Epcot. It's the attraction where the character, Figment - as in "a Figment of your imagination" - premiered back in 1983. (See more about the character here) That song is actually my default ring tone on my cell. Cheesy Figment's long been one of my favorite characters because my first trip to WDW was in 1984 when I was seven and I just loved the ride.

Anyway...the pin trading book is a small, portable "wallet" with pages I can use to hold pins I'm wanting to trade. This way they don't clink around in my bag getting all scratched up and such.

The outside has - of course - Figment on it! (It's hard to see in the photo but the silver writing says, "Imagination")

Inside view with a few trader pins in action:

It's really great, bsonlytoots! It's already in my Disney bag for my next trip out there. Thanks so much for making it personalized for me. I love the purples and I love Figgy! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009 07:29:00 AM »

Glad you liked everything, Claire! The hairclip looks awesome in your hair! I love seeing things in action Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Santa Origami
How to Create Origami Dragon
How to Do Origami Dogs
How to Do Origami
How to Create an Origami Butterfly
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...