A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 49 Gallery  (Read 6239 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2009 02:42:30 AM »

I love the red cotton yummy and the body pillowcase is gorgeous.

The Owl was a moment of inspiration, it's got about 6 or so little pockets, for flash drives or paper clips or whatever. Made from old cut up Jeans and shirts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classicseamstress
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2009 09:58:09 AM »

The owl matches my office walls perfectly.  (The yellow in the owl is the exact color!)  And the pockets are being used for all kinds of knick-knacks that had been cluttering my desk.

Thanks so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009 04:52:32 PM »

i was stuck at home with a head cold today, but this fabulous package cheered me up!  obi belt, IKEA fabric, and chocolate from germany!  i can't wait to feel better so i can wear the belt.  notice the beading on the front--so subtle!  thank you so much, Ewulotta!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009 07:20:31 PM »

My latest package from  amessyperfection .. an awesome dragonfly, fabric pin and some very cool stitch markers that are numbered so I can't lose my place Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009 08:04:21 PM »

thats an AWESOME dragonfly!!

amessyperfection received my package and asked me to post some piccies:
(my apologies for the craptastic pictures haha)

Button pendant (i liked this so much, i made one for myself!)

Earrings:

Crochet hook roll:

Drawstring shoulder bag:

Glad you liked everything, Sarah! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amessyperfection
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2009 11:17:20 PM »

Thanks Claire!!!
Everyone is gettin' such awesome stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some boys want to take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world.
Ewulotta
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2009 01:56:32 AM »

Here's the wonderful package I received from claire313. She claimed me for headbands, wire wrapped rings and a wisty surprise (iPod case)

Thank you, claire!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009 10:56:48 AM »

I received yesterday from Velvet Rose a wonderful package!!  While I love everything she included I especially love the trims.  Im planning on making some civil war inspired clothing and was just looking at a pattern that had this kind of trim (chemise i think it was!!) so thank you very much for a very covented selection of trims!!

Now looking at my camera of pics I took long ago I came across these.  I dont know if they were posted and the senders properly thanked so im going to post them here again just in case.  If they havent please for give my airheaded brain.  All of the items have been appreciated (Stitch81 your reusable bags have gone into frequent use and i really enjoy not having to by plastic zip bags every month!!!)

From Mlsocci74
She had sent me some scrapbooking supplies and a saloo (is that right ?? LOL) of swavarski crystal findings.  Im still hording them for the perfect project!!!!  Everything was fantastic and thank you for being so generous!!

Stitch81 sent me these fantastic reusable bags!!  The boys have made full use of these this year and are great to have!!!  Thanks a million for taking the time to make these up.

If ive missed any packages (youve sent to me and i havent posted them yet please tell me!!!  I wont be offended and want to be sure im caught up now lol!!)

Thank you everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
sunspotted
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009 05:12:31 PM »

Unfortunately bsonlytoots is ill, but she finally received the package I sent.  Canada Post really outdid themselves, almost a month for an expedited package, impressive.  I knew it wasn't lost though, as I remembered to take pictures before I sent and they only lose the ones I forget about.  So hopefully there will be an action shot later, but for now here is the kitchen set I crocheted for her kids (no pic of the supplies, I believe it was scrapbook paper and cardstock, so it looks like paper, go ahead and use your imaginations).  Smiley

Cookpot, fry pan, lid and ovenmitt.  Done in colours to match her own kitchen.  I just realized I have no idea if it will match the play kitchen too.  Guess I'm a bit of an idiot.  Oh well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009 07:01:34 PM »

So I see that I wasn't he only one that Canada Post took FOREVER with this month! My package to amessyperfection just got there yesterday. I'm sure pics will come soon.

Any how I have to say I love the cookware set you made. It's wonderful. I think I'll have to wist it when I get home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Products for Oily Skin
How to Get Candy Cane Nails
3 Spices That Speed Up Your Metabolism
Dazzle Her with Diamonds This Holiday
Easy & Festive Holiday Beauty Tutorials
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...