A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,081
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PINK, Shiny, Girly Gallery!!!  (Read 8770 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

froggmomma
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2009 01:04:49 PM »

the boot is badass
WORD!
So is that box with the cats. What awesome PINK stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2009 01:06:16 PM »

Thanks guys for the compliments on the boot. I had this grand idea of buying thrift store shoes in good shape but I couldn't spend more than $2.00 per pair. Take the shoe (boot) and make door stoppers, but I didn't want the shoe (boot) to smell because it was worn of course. So I clean them up really really good with warm water, clorox, and a bit of dishwashing soap. Once cleaned I put premixed cement in the toe (has to be able to either hold the door open or closed) decorated and added potpourri for freshness.

I also did a high heel, covered it in purple flowers. I must say it was my fav but like everything I make I gave it away. Will have to see if I can find a pic to post of it. I still have the mates to both the boot and the high heel, think I just may make a few more.    
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
MissCrafty29
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2009 01:40:38 PM »

Well, I am definitely happy you gave this one away as I LOVE IT!! I love everything you sent!! Again, you FROCK!!

My Mom really liked it as well as my sister Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
reuse
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2009 03:17:47 PM »

okay, so I actually cant stop smiling!! I just got my package and it is AMAZING!!!!!! Cheesy

thank you SO SO SOOOOOO much KCmonkey!  I felt like it was christmas morning, everything is perfect, and so pink and awesome!

Now to show you what im talking about:

AMAZING pillow, with a note book, necklace kit, breast cancer awareness tag that I put on my key chain, cupcake pincushion (LOVEEEE), and the best hot pad ever (says "Carly's Cooking Up Trouble")!

I was so excited that I did what i do on Christmas and I tried to wear all my new things at once! Thats right, I got 2 t-shirts and 2 wrist warmer sets! (im wearing both the wrist warmers haha ps yes I am 20!!)

Warmers up close

Pillow up close, soooo amazing!

and my (Pi)nk shit!! (im a nerd who loves pink, so this was my favorite item for sure!! And it fits perfect!

THANKS so much, as you can see i love everything! you were such a fun partner!

hope you all enjoyed looking at the stuff I got Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blogy blog: http://asewciallife.blogspot.com/

when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
KCMonkey
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2009 10:58:10 PM »

I am so glad you like everything!  I was hoping that the shirts fit and you look tres chic in them.  And I just couldn't pass up a "pink" opportunity to pass on breast cancer awareness.  You were an awesome partner, too, and I would partner up with you anytime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently:
Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2009 11:28:54 PM »

WOW KCMonkey!!  You did a great job!!   I love EVERYTHING!! Shocked
I love the pillow with the broken log cabin!  I love the 2 shirts!   I really love the 2 sets of wrist warmers!!  Those are so cool!  I love how they lace up with ribbon!!  Awesome package!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2009 09:04:15 AM »

I haven't been in many swaps but I can say this was the most awesomeist swap ever! Everyone did such a a great job; KCMonkey WOW!!! those T's are to die for I want a (P)ink tee too.

I could be dating myself but that cool; [smile] I was looking back over everyone's packages and thought about the 80's show Happy Days and remembered the girl gang that wore the Pink jackets. **random thought**  anywho it made me laugh.

Have a fabulous CRAFTASTIC day everyone!!!     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
froggmomma
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2009 11:46:27 AM »

Lol I've been thinking the Pink Ladies from Grease.

That Pi INK shirt rocks it's tottally on my wists now!!!

Everyone has sent out really great pink stuff it makes me feel all pink and girly inside. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
dukemanistan
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2009 12:18:43 PM »

Here is the massive pile of swag I got from psychonmemphis.

A gorgeous silver scarf, it may not be pink but we can forgive it on account of it being so shiney.

A super cute fabric flower hairband.

A rocking pink tie so that even while I'm a regular guy I can be just a little pink.

A super cute, retro shag purse in my fave colour combination.

I was so amused by this pink necklace, because usually you see people wearing these brass knuckle necklaces to look thug and badass, but this one is pink with a cute skull and crossbones.

Then she made me a bunch of cool hairsray stuff.  (I love that movie and not just because Nikki Blonski is hot).

This super cute Charm Bracelet With a sixeties style TV, Cockroach, Goodmorning Baltimore, Old style microphone, Hairspray title, and can of ultra-clutch.

And the best two things for last.  This happening little Traci Turnblad bust.

And finally this blew me away, this gorgeous piece of art.  Unfortunately Canada Post broke the glass of the frame in shipping, but that is easily replaced think, and I digitally censored out the nipples on this picture for posting here.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009 12:22:11 PM by dukemanistan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it comes to textile crafts, I am only sew sew.
psychonmemphis
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2009 12:56:07 PM »

that sucks that the frame broke, i had lost all of my bubble wrap and had to send that day, i bought the frame at the dollar tree so i guess you can buy another frame and steal the glass, the felt character was supposed to be a jewelry holder but idk, i just figured i would send it anyways.... i also made a cell phone charm but found it in my room the other day so boo! i hope you liked it nearly as much as i liked my stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Build a Layer Cake
Foolproof Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
Cinnamon-Apple Cake Recipe
Lighter Carrot Cake Parfait Recipe
Irish Buttermilk Scone Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...