A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 303,217
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PINK, Shiny, Girly Gallery!!!  (Read 11797 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2009 07:33:42 PM »

Thanks for the  similar pattern link. They have to be super soft out of the thick and quick yarn. I know what I'm doing tonight.

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2009 08:49:55 PM »

OO, oo, oo!!! I think I too may need to make those for some of the people on my Christmas list Wink Thanks for passing on the pattern Smiley

All about the homemade!
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2009 09:44:01 AM »

Thanks for the link!  And yes, those are getting made for Christmas!!!! 

Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2009 02:32:55 PM »

I received from jl409!!! Its so awesome! I have no idea what you were worried about!

First, its a necklace/picture holder with a mirror (it looks like glass in this picture, but its my ceiling. Also, please ignore the mess on my desk and on the floor under my desk. )

And the next thing I opened was this awesome framed felt art piece.  Its very cute!

Then, there is a reversable purse! Both the inside and outside are awesome! I don't know which way to use it!!
side 1

side 2

And these are the extras - lip balm, a face scrubber and toe separators all wrapped in an awesome fabric with skulls!! And GLITTER! I love the fabric.  I'll have to figure out something fun to do with it.

But, my most favorite thing are the stitch markers.  Seriously, i am completely in love with these. 

Do you see that pink star trek insignia?? she made one of those for each item too! SO CUTE!! Now, back to finishing her large that I swear I've been working on nonstop for several weeks.  this thing just doesn't want to be made.

-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2009 03:15:15 PM »

Awesome package!!  I love the picture holder, what a neat idea!  You could always change the picture or even cards!  I am lovin' the felt flower art! Grin  Cute purse and great pink Star Trek stitch markers!  I love that pink skull fabric too! Wink

Good Job!! Smiley

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2009 04:24:39 PM »

So glad you liked it Edie!! I actually had striped pink fabric I planned to use on one side of  the purse (i know you love stripes) but I didn't buy enough for the pattern I ended up using!!! Ugh! And I wasn't sure about the stitch markers- I read that that for crochet, they needed to be removable so that's why I used that particular hook but seeing other markers, I wish I would have used the hooks that you can open AND close. Hope you don't mind me adding another pic of teh purse and pic/necklace holder!

I used the Lula Louise reversible shoulder bag tute which is very similar to tinyhappy's tute.. except it called for a rounded bottom and I struggled with it but next time it will be easier!!

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2009 05:18:56 PM »

I don't mind the hook at all!! I might just use them for earrings! Smiley

And your pictures are much better of the frame and the bag.  Smiley

-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

Let go of what's already gone..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2009 07:48:23 PM »

ok....I dont think ANYONE is ready for all the fab-o stuff that Ryverchyld has sent me..here we go kids..

heres the  WHOLE loot..

to include..
a wrist cuff

and extra goodies..lip balm,bubble gum,stickers,ring pop(ekk!!),nail polish and a pink bracelet

a knitting needle roll that has my name on it...EEEKKK!!

a fabo pink lunch sack with get this...sandwich bags..eeekk!!!

and some awesome lunch bags for my boys with matching sandwich bags..

ok ..now get ready..though i dont think you can..because this is perhaps the GREATEST thing ever!!

a 'candy roll' purse..with the most delicious fabric ever and stitched with the outside looking quilted..

an upclose of the fabric combo

am i right??? AWESOME right???!! I was soo spoiled by ryverchyld..I sent box #1 to her already and will send out box #2 later this week..

its ME!!
Soap licking is dangerous..please dont try it at home

will trade some soap for a superhero cape which will be used by the kid in my avatar ^^
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2009 10:25:46 PM »

YAY!!   Grin  I am sooo glad you love everything!!  I had so much fun making all your pink girly stuff!! Grin

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009 11:14:53 AM »

WOWweee! Smittenheart, Ryverchyld did spoil you.  I adore those lunch bags. and the "cand roll" pruse is just soooo pinkalious adorable. Great job ryverchyld, and congrats to you on receiving a great package smittenheart.

And eddie22 your package from jl409, what can I say??? but FREAKIN AWESOME! A necklace pic holder what an awesome idea and beautiful to boot.   Think I'd wear those stitch markers as earrings too, cause I'd want everyone to see them. LOL!

Everyone interpretation of pink has been great, I know I've gotten some ideas of new crafts I wanna try out.   

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Quick Fixes for Common Beauty Mistakes
Beauty Guide: How to Look and Feel Younger
Fashion Fix: How to Look Your Best in Photos
How to Make Organic Firming Body Butter
VF COLLECTIONS: Just Cavalli - Fall 2015 - Milan Fashion Week
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric Plumeria Flowers
Ghosts and Graveyards
Meatless Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...