Join the small, low stress fiber swap for all of us fiber addicts!!!
This lovely batts were made by Craftster's lapoli!
Swap name: Low Stress Fiber Swap Round 1
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SewMamaLady
Sign-up date range: August 14th - August 28th
Date to send item by: October 3rd
Limited to a certain number of people?: 50
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO - Please be aware that unless you specifically indicate you do not wish to ship outside of your country, you are agreeing to ship internationally.
Age requirement? 13 - Please sign up for this swap only if you are sure you are able to meet the time and item requirements.
-------------------Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
-------------------Details of swap:
Very simple! This is a small, low stress fiber swap that will hopefully happen bi-monthly, granted people keep wanting to do it. This swap is open to anyone who enjoys working with fiber; spinners, felting artists, etc. Minimum Requirements:
3 oz. fiber of your choice
1 small spinning/fiber art related hand crafted item
Ideas for items: something made from handspun yarns, a drop spindle, handmade tools for spinning on wheels or plying, a diz, a PVC niddy noddy, trinkets for plying, put together by hand plying & spinning goody bags, hand dyed/carded fiber (fiber must be manipulated/dyed by you to count as a crafted item), clever containers for fiber or yarn, fiber arts lap towels and blankets, collections of natural dye stuffs, or more fiber! The possibilities are endless. Please be aware that in this swap we will be expecting:
- Weekly check-ins within the discussion thread, just so we know everyone is having a nice time and is still around. Check in with your partner at least....
- Good communication between partners and organizers. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or for help. We would rather know there are issues than wonder what is going on with swappers.
- To notify organizers if you will be sending late. This is important.
- For partners to take pictures and post in the gallery.Feedback will be given at the end of the swap. Gallery link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=321679.0
If you want to participate, send this information to the organizer (SewMamaLady)
Name of Swap: Low Stress Fiber Swap Round 1
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country in the correct shipping format:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 13 years old: YES/NO
Do you have any common home allergens? Dogs, cats, cigarettes, etc...
Do you have any allergies? Dogs, cats, cigarettes, specific fibers, etc...
What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite fibers?
Are you a spinner, weaver, knitter, crocheter or felter?
Is there anything else you feel your partner should know about you?
Participating in this swap means you have read the Craftster guidelines on swapping. You can read those guidelines here:
Swap Info. Guide - http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html