A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,959
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 6 GALLERY  (Read 26166 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2009 01:29:26 PM »

your gourd jar is just stunning! absolutely beautiful job beeker
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2009 07:51:37 AM »

ORGANIZER'S NOTE

We have 11 days left to send everyone! And then... contest time!  Cheesy  So here are a few instructions regarding the upcoming contest:

1. To participate you need to send by the deadline. I will make exceptions for unexpected issues that crop up- if you send a day or two late with a good reason and good communication, no problem. But I will not hold up the fun for anyone that sends really late or sends without any communication at all.

2. Sometime between now and the day of the contest, you need to send me links to 1 or 2 images of your container. Please do not send more then 2 and please don't send me a bunch and ask me to pick the best. You should choose images you think best show off the awesomeness of your creation. These can be pictures that your partner posted in the thread, or pictures you took and have uploaded to craftster, photobucket, etc. (Important- you cannot send [IMG] links in PMs- you will need to send me the html address to your images. Then I can copy the [IMG] link from craftster, photobucket, etc.) Since this is a contest for the container, your photos do not have to contain any whimsies. (They can if you want them too, but the whimsies won't be judged- just the container.)

3. Once all containers that were sent on time have been received, I will create a separate thread and post the image links within it. If you don't send me any images, your container will NOT be in the contest but you WILL still be eligible to vote. I will take all the entries, mix them all up, and post them to the thread randomly, assigning each entry a number. There will be a period of 5 days when you can peruse the list and cast your vote. You will send a PM to both me (freestyle) and Tero with the number of your chosen entry- I will be keeping track of the tally, but I want someone else to also have the PMs so no one can accuse me of favoritism. (Not that you guys would, but I like to cover my butt.)  Smiley

Hopefully all that makes sense. This is the most fair way possible that I can think to do this. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Maybe I missed it but do we have do enter the contest?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2009 07:59:47 AM »

Nope, participation in the contest is voluntary. If you want to participate, send me 1 or 2 images of your container. If you don't want to participate, do nothing. But regardless of whether you decide to participate or not, you will get to vote.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2009 07:13:55 PM »

I received from CohesiveChaos yesterday and opened up a box of amazingness! I loved everything and feel so spoiled by all the goodies. Thank you thank you thank you! Ok on to the pictures:

I had to get another storage case for it all and it still didnt all fit!

I also received some fabric

And eyeballs!

Some of my favorites:

And more of the favs:

And finally...the "jar":

I loved it all and cant wait to use it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2009 07:40:49 PM »

Whee Cheesy I'm glad it arrived Smiley  I didn't get to send the jar filled  Sad It wouldn't fit in the box with the stuff in it  but I did post pictures of the jar filled here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=321717.0 and here is a pic of it so you don't have to go link jumping if you don't wanna

THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2009 08:39:09 PM »

Your "jar" is so cute Casey1201! I love those skulls and the little steaks. Smiley You did a great job on everything CohesiveChaos! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2009 02:47:35 AM »

WOW!!!! I received the BEST jar from jojo_modjo!  I said in my questionnaire that anything rainbow would be good, and jojo_modjo went ALL OUT RAINBOW!!  Many pics.  Oh, and apologies for not posting sooner.  I've had camera issues and I've been unwell for a couple of days.  

The jar.  I was blown away by this and a bit emotional actually (bad day that prompted the unwellness (Firefox says that's not a word, but meh)and this just cheered me up).  I almost didn't want to open it because it would upset all the lovely rainbowness and hard work.

This was wrapped around the jar and is something I've been lusting after for ages.  There are several on my wists.  Can't wait to wear this.

Cute little purse that was inside the box.  It's even lined with rainbow fleece! Oh, and buttons are another one of my obsessions Smiley

Right on top of the jar.  I gasped when I saw this.  Also from my Wists. Where oh where did you find beautiful rainbow Lego?

Beautiful.  Just beautiful.

Amazing pincushion with rainbow pins (I'm guessing these were made from shrinky dink)

All the whimsy goodness tipped out.  Badges, buttons, charms, so so much loveliness.

And my favourites (apart from the stuff already posted Smiley)  The badge says: stupid factory - where boys are made  Cheesy

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Oh my god, you can see the stains on my sofa - eeep!  They're just the bare cushions, the covers are being washed.... Embarrassed

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009 02:59:15 AM by littlebluegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsy
« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2009 05:53:18 AM »

Wow all the jars are amazing but I have to admit the rainbow jar is my favourite. You can't help but smile at it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2009 07:12:23 AM »

All that rainbow goodness would make anybody smile! Wink You got a really happy "jar" littlebluegirl. All those rainbow buttons on the curly-qs, are just so cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2009 08:51:33 AM »

That fabric vase "jar" is so creative! I love the little monkeys that were inside!
I love the rainbow jar! I too think I wouldn't have wanted to dump it out just to keep the pretty rainbow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Underwater Digital Photography - Part 2/2
Underwater Digital Photography - Part 1/2
How to Work With a Soft Box
Photographing the Extraordinary within the Ordinary
Travel Photography Tips & Techniques
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...