You guys and gals out there in Internet land might be wondering why I'm working on two costumes for Halloween so early in the year.
One word: University...
I have two sets of inspiration this year. So, it's two costumes for costuming sake. One is an "extra large box of condoms", and one is Silent Hill. I've made the basic forms for both, and both costumes will be under $10 when finished.
Modifications to Pyramid Head:
- bar clubbing --> no weapons
- modified tee shirt and black pants as butcher's outfit
Modifications to Magnum Condoms
- removable condom --> wired into the costume, and the audience can pull it out
- large lettering and raised Trojan logo
Here are the in-process pics:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/astrangeone/Drying%20Herbs/GEDC0044.jpg
- The start of Pyramid Head's Helmhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/astrangeone/Drying%20Herbs/GEDC0045.jpg
- Unfinished form for the box of condomshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/astrangeone/Drying%20Herbs/GEDC0046.jpg
- The view inside of the box of condoms
Basically, my question to you is: what would you recommend as a cheap ass sealent? I'm going to use acrylic paints and I was thinking either mod-podge (but STICKY), or watered down tacky glue. Also, what can I use to stain a white shirt to look like blood?