A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,086
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Interests-- Glorious Global Gallery!!!  (Read 6044 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tickle-me-emo
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2009 02:12:44 PM »

Hi guys!

Apologies for not posting my awesome swap package sooner as you can see i got a bit c carried away with eating parts of it .....

Amerigirl spoiled me, with tonnes of chocolates, some beautiful hawaiian crisps tea.

Tonnes of postcards, stickers and some adorable handmade notebooks with pens! perfect for me as i am always forgetting everything (as she well knows i have another little package heading out with candy in it for her!!)

i got some neat seeds and sharpies (they are just coming out over here but are super expensive!)

The prettiest handmade earrings - red white and blue - as she rightfully said both countries colours so i don't feel too much like i am betraying my homeland when i wear them!!

AND OF COURSE THE ICING ON THE CAKE

The most fantastic ornaments ofr my chrsitmas decoration collection!
2 number plate stars! Aren't they just the coolest? They certainly shine (in the photo it actually creeped me out a bit!! )

Thanks amerigirl!

REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY - i am working on it  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009 02:14:03 PM by tickle-me-emo » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009 03:39:44 PM »

I love those knitted socks and toys! So cool!

The license plate star ornaments are also really cool Smiley

Great packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lafrenteenalto
Soadora

Amo Ergo Sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009 08:23:41 AM »

I'm so happy cuppiecakes83 liked my package!

I wanted to send traditional candies such as caramelized sweet potato (camote) or chilenitos, but the post office allows comercial candy only apparently. I sent you some of the most popular candies Cheesy Super 8, alfajores, negrita, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009 11:38:19 AM »

I especially like those license plate stars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2009 06:15:01 PM »

I'm so happy cuppiecakes83 liked my package!

I wanted to send traditional candies such as caramelized sweet potato (camote) or chilenitos, but the post office allows comercial candy only apparently. I sent you some of the most popular candies Cheesy Super 8, alfajores, negrita, etc.

That would have been cool! Bummer! The ones you sent ere great though. I especially loved the one that was like a vanilla sandwich cookie covered in chocolate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicolatte
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009 08:00:06 AM »

UGH, not only is my computer lame, but so is my camera. I thought I was gonna be able to upload them Friday but noooo, my stone age camera had to be difficult. I had to wait till my  sister got home from camping to help  Embarrassed Angry ANYWAYS here is all my lovely stuff from ostera15!!! She sent me such an awesome package!!

Ok, this Hello Kitty bookcover she sent is one of my favorite things I have ever gotten in a swap!!!! I am so in love with her skills for making it!!! ( oh and Im sorry for the crappy pics I feel so bad they are so lame )

POSTCARDS!!! I looooove them all!!!!!! I noticed there were 2 missing, they were on my fridge at the time

ALL THE FOOD SHE SENT !!!! my favorite!! Again, there were also purple cookies, red coconut balls and I think something else were missing, they were in my tummy  Embarrassed OK THOSE MAUNA LOA chocolates are AMAZINGGG!! Seriously, if anyone goes to Hawaii, get them. They are heaven.

Ostera15 is amazing!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And sorry for such the delay in my pics, I wanna smash my computer for being an ass, but that meens I'd have to wait again to get it fixed  Angry Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

For all of my jewelry : www.ShiningIsFree.e tsy.com
beadedbyamy

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009 08:45:12 AM »

I love the Hello Kitty binder! (It's a binder, right?) The Hawaiian candies look AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ostera15
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009 04:08:53 PM »

Glad you liked it all! And I don't blame you at all for the food that was missing from the pictures, who could mange to not eat any of it in the two weeks + that you had no computer!  Grin

The Hello kitty is a notebook cover, kind of like the book cover kids have to cover their school books with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog: http://yellowhouseon3rd.blogspot.com/
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ostera15/
Save  the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate  !!!!
amerigirl05
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009 09:22:30 PM »

I'm glad tickle-me-emo liked her package! Should have sent more chocolate!  The license plate stars are technically Christmas ornaments (at least they were with a bunch of other ornaments at the store), but I think they're cool decorations for anytime. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beadedbyamy

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2009 10:26:21 AM »

*Organizer's Note*

Please check the first page of the gallery to make sure that your sent/received/etc status is correct. I will try to remember to do more feedback stuff tonight (if I can manage to remember), but if you do need me to do that so that you can join another swap, and your partner has received their package, send me a message and let me know.

Also, some of you have received but haven't posted pictures. Please do this as soon as you can so that we can see your wonderful packages!!! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Beauty Tips and Trends for Prom
One-Stop Shop for the Best in Beauty
Burgundy Eyes and Lips Tutorial
Allover Bronzer Tips
Megan Moore on Your Makeup Must Haves
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...