A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Roommate needed (bonus if she's crafty!)  (Read 945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

QueenSavet
« on: August 11, 2009 08:45:55 AM »

Hi all!

So I am currently trying to fill the last room in the beautiful single family home I am renting, and figured if I could find a roommate who loves projects as much as I do, a) I could get the house decorated twice as fast & b) we'd at least have a little something in common.

The details:
~Within walking distance of the Shady Grove metro (approx 15 min or walk 5 & bus it) at the end of the Red line and located just off of 270.
~Minutes from RIO, Kentlands, Kings Farm shopping & dining
~ House has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths & 3 living rooms + a room off the kitchen with a huge wall of windows (along with a nice kitchen, dining room, laundry room, full unfinished basement & nice deck/backyard).
~3 of us living there, the 4th bedroom being a guest bedroom for the occasional overnight guest.
~1 bedroom for rent (775) + 1/3 of the utilities and would share the large full bath on the second floor.
~Available August 12th.

A little about us:
~2 20 something females + 1 adorable puppy.
~Middle school teacher & grad student
~5 month old husky mix puppy just loves to snuggle and play with everyone.
~Genuine attempts to go to bed early on weeknights are made, but easily distracted by bad tv/sports/wii games/etc
~Love of reading, video games, the Eagles (team not band), baking, art projects and the beach.
~super laid back about pretty much everything

About you:
Fun, keeps somewhat normal hours, loves puppies! Doesn't have to be a neat freak, but respects common areas. I don't need a new best friend, but I am looking for someone who will do more than occupy space in same home as me. While I have many friends in the area, I also hope to be able to occasionally hang out with, grab a drink, etc, with whomever moves in. Basically am just looking for chill roommates who are as likely to hang out as they are to do their own thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Determine the Value of Your Beanie Babies
How to Design Quilts
How to Develop Basic Welding Skills
How to Do Screen Printing
How to Do Half Double Crochet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...