A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Movie-In-A-Box Swap  (Read 11855 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LittleJoi
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2009 05:38:41 PM »

Thanks for the compliments  Grin I knit the fish and I crocheted the cup and I felted them both. I had to wash and dry them several times to make them super felted and the "hat" is supposed to be coffee because Amelie works at a cafe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2009 06:55:02 PM »

I told my boyfriend it was coffee and we argued about it! HA,  I AM RIGHT! As usual of course. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious.
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2009 07:03:05 PM »

MsJamieLeigh -- I was just curious...what were your movies? Sorry, I can't tell from the items, other than The Notebook.

What I received right? Well, that is the only movie she did. My other movies were grease, dirty dancing, pretty woman, pirates trilogy, miss congeniality.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Joesuplicki
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2009 07:05:16 AM »

Hey sorry I haven't been commenting, I have been doing a lot of overtime at work, but hey stuff happens

There is some great work out there,

LittleJoi, I love the little man with a big beard, and that fish is great.

crazyred, the Monsters Inc serving tray was awesome (as well those Star wars Pez dispensers), Nikimac it looked like there were some necklaces in the picture of everything but I couldn't make out what they were, am I wrong?

MsJamieLeigh, Hey although a little fuzzy in the picture that plane looks awesome I hope to see some better pictures of it.

NikiMac, I love the shirt and the dapper Dan tin, they look great.

again sorry for not commenting earlier,
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2009 08:49:11 AM »

Joesuplicki, thank you, sadly that is the only picture I have of it. =\ all of the items that I sent i only took pictures with my phone cause i didn't think i'd need them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brookelynne
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2009 03:20:45 PM »

Ok. I  juuuust now got to a computer to post the pictures from my AMAZING swap package, but I've been beat to it.
I'm so very 100fold sorry I didn't post earlier, but my home computer doesn't have internet access suddenly D:
I really love my package, everything is so amazing and I almost had to beat my family off with a stick to keep them from stealing every single thing!  I've worn the hat almost every day since I've recieved it, and the Gnome has had his picture taken beside several Cleburne monuments.
Thank you so much Amanda, you are an amazing and talented knitter and felter, book binder and dollcrafter.
((hugs))
THIS ROCKS   Logged
brookelynne
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2009 03:26:12 PM »

I forgot to mention the coffee cup! That was my husbands favorite!! It fits his head perfectly and he insists on wearing it like such. Hilarity ensues.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
butterflyangel
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2009 08:13:18 PM »

awesome crafts you guys!!

can't wait to see everyone else's stuff.

unfortunately, i'm done with organzing (well sorta)
so nomore of that for me.

to bad this is all coming to an end, i had fun. keep posting pics! I'll check in once in a while i suppose but i'm really tired guys Sad
i'm a bit upset with what's been going on so..but whatever

hope you guys had fun and keep having fun with the pics and such  Cheesy
it was fun being your organizer
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyred

Livin' high in Alaska......and lovin' it!!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2009 11:31:18 PM »

OMG!! Shocked  That fish is amazing!!  So adorable!

The Dirty Dancing shirt brings back sooo many memories....(ahh those were the days Cheesy)....fabulous job!!

From CrazyRed -> Nikimac: Those are some awesome grail cups (what did you use to paint them on the glass?), and that Monster's Inc. tray is too cute!

Thank you!  Actually the glasses are not glass at all, they are some unbreakable plastic blend that I can't spell or pronounce, and I used acrylic paint and clear varnish to seal.  The bowl was glass and using the same process, it turned out....not so well Undecided.  The paint definately liked the plastic better Cheesy

crazyred, the Monsters Inc serving tray was awesome (as well those Star wars Pez dispensers), Nikimac it looked like there were some necklaces in the picture of everything but I couldn't make out what they were, am I wrong?

Thanks!!  The Pez were something the universe just decided that Nikimac should have Grin - you know, one of those things that just kinda "fell out of the sky" once partners were assigned.... Wink

I hope that Nikimac doesn't mind, but here's a photo that I took of the Star Wars stuffs....

Star Wars movie poster/domino magnet
Vader was Framed/ceramic tile magnet
TIE fighter/Storm Troopers pendant

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blessed be.
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2009 12:31:57 AM »

thank you. I had to force myself to send the dirty dancing shirt. hehe.

I love yours pendants, so neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sherry Lansing: The Fight to Make a Movie
Sherry Lansing: A Third Chapter
Sherry Lansing: When a Movie Fails
Sherry Lansing: Pioneer Studio Executive & Philanthropist
Sherry Lansing: True Love at 47
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...